HOW would you choose to die?? page 2 (locked)

38 posts

Flag Post

I want to leap out of a plane with carefully set up explosives, so I can blast “PWNED” into the ground surrounding my corpse.

Flag Post

By Being in Iraq serving usa

Flag Post

Doing a couragous deed souch as saving a famaily member ect.. . but i am Ninja so i cannot die

Flag Post

^^ LOL Ninja

Flag Post

hey unproductive, i didnt say it mutatied animals. mabey it just kills hummans. well i either that or die in creating the largest nuclear reactor or nuclear bomb!

God knows, killing millions of humans is all right. But animals? That’s just too far!

People like you scare me.

Flag Post

If I could choose how to die, I would choose to die spontaneously. Just lose consciousness and die. Dramatically, with lots of unsuspecting people I don’t know watching me. Then twenty seconds later blow up.

Also, humans are animals.

Flag Post

A friend from another forum posted this, and I thought it was rather insightful:

* Cause: Terminal cancer of any organ
* ETA of Death: 2 Years

Sometimes, I really do wish that would happen. I think I could live a better life for 2 years than I could for any time beyond that. I’d quit college, I’d go out with mates and girls and get hammered, I’d just use the rest of my life to have fun. It wouldn’t matter if I didn’t get any education, I wouldn’t need it. Most of all though, I’d want to spend it with the one person I love, by finally actually telling them how I feel about them and spending most of, if not all my remaining time with them, cos I would die just to be with that person.

Flag Post

I would like to die of very old age. If life came at me fast, Then probably cancer. And to make hos topic more fun! Herpes……. nah how about me Paper cutting my juggler vain when bathing in moneys.

Flag Post

Shot in the head/Suicide

Nah, I don’t want to kill myself yet but I’ve always find that particular death truly fascinating. It’s just, so effing EPIC. Ofc, I would be defending my ideals in that way, and I’d get to perceive and maybe understand a couple of seconds of death (because the brain would probably not just turn off the instant a bullet goes through it).

Flag Post

@Tesfan,that was pretty insightful,and now that I have found this topic,allow me to spill all my thoughts that I have kept inside a bottle from my entire stay on kong:

Ratings on this(from best to worst):

1)School shooting:School shootings are the way to go. They make the most headlines and are the most popular,most of the time being killed/suicide at the end. If you choose not to kill yourself,people will take you to the asylum where you can spend the rest of your life and/or die.
2)An Hero:Killing yourself in general. This is the second most popular in our day and age.
2a)A single shot to the head:if you’re going to do this,usually make it go right through your brain so you won’t remember it,won’t feel any pain,and make a nice mess on your mom’s carpet. Your mom and dad will feel (very) guilty about what you done,if you forgot the note that is.
2b)The classic of cutting yourself:This will be extremely painful. It will also take a very long time,but this will get alot of new headlines. If you managed to cut your arm,you can walk around and smear everywhere,or you make a nice pretty picture. If you cut your legs,you might lose feeling in your feet and be unable to walk. Thus you’ll have to crawl around.
2c)Driving your car into an intersection:This will be pretty cool,because there is possibility of a coma. Make sure you don’t wear your seat belt and turn off as much air bags as you can,make sure your windows are rolled up too.
2d)Jumping off a cliff:This too,will be painful. On the other hand if you didn’t tell your friends,they’ll come looking for you,wondering where you are,and (maybe) you’ll be found. If you are going for death,just tell your friends you were joking about suicide and that you’re heading to Colorado (if you don’t already live there).
2e)Hanging yourself:This isn’t painful,it breaks your neck immedietly(not like in movies). But if you can touch the ground,you’ll eventually suffocate.
3)(i’m running out of ideas)Running into ‘Area 51’ (which doesn’t exist):The FBI will shoot you,erase your family and your friend’s memory of you,and that will be it.
4) kill someone,then rot in jail[BORING!]

Flag Post

So after that,I’d easily go for school shooting,will rotting in an asylum.

Flag Post

And I forgot the unrealisitc ones:

1)Go psycho maniac and drive your plane(which is filled up with enough fuel to get you where you need to go and enough explosives to nuke amerika) into the Pentagon,GAWD they’ll be so pissed.
2)Go Superman™ and fly through Earth and super collosal speeds! You’ll go through the core and come out the other side in China,baked into bacon!
3)…um…[thinks fast]well you can turn into Greg(sure?)and log on kong. Then,close down kong and look up all the idiots who put all their personal info on kong(idiots). Then when you’re done,kill yourself.
4)Spontaneous Human Combustion(SHC),BURST INTO FLAMES,then disappear.
5)Teleport to Metropolis,then have Doomsday™ kill you.
6)Become a suicide bomber and strap a jetpack and 100 pounds(give or take a few) of expolosives to you. Then run up(or fly) to somebody near you(I’m guessing Greg),then blow yourself up. Meaty chucks everywhere!
7)Go Nemesis™ and become a hulking juggernaut! Kill everyone everywhere until the world is clear,then drown yourself.
8)(Gawd I’m Good)Become a hitman™ and find a sniper rifle. Kill all the political candidates and kill George Bush. The deed is done,now shoot yourself.
9)I’m done.

Flag Post

[Locked, for being a duplicate]

Please don’t cross post next time.