Girl Trouble page 2 (locked)

39 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:

If you just want to tell her how you feel, then say it. Uncertainty and delay won’t help you.

I have to agree, and make sure to check all that emotionality at the door. Nothing turns a young girl off like someone who is “in love” with her. Show her you have balls, be blunt not “dreamy”. Girls hate that.

Flag Post

Don’t take relationship advice from random people over the internet. Guaranteed she will like you more.

Flag Post

just dont rush in

Flag Post
Originally posted by poophead01:

I doubt he needs help after two years.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:

He might still be stalking her.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:

If you just want to tell her how you feel, then say it. Uncertainty and delay won’t help you.

This is probably the best way to approach the situation..

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjP2GjnrLqc

Flag Post

Tell it to her on a Friday, so if she agrees you can go on a date on the weekends or if she turns you down you’ll have the weekend to pass the awkwardness.

Flag Post

I have been there myself and two things can happen:
A) You’ll begin dating and everyone’s happy
B) It will forever be awkward, seriously, don’t spew out your feelings like that.

If you’re what she’s looking for, try to be attentive. Compliment her looks, her personality, ask if she has new clothes. Just pay attention! You should aim at making her feel special. Also if she responds positively to those things which could be considered mild flirting move on to the next step. Drop hints you’re interested and such. If you’re the age where you can drink, it’d be good if you two talked about it after two-three beers to loosen up with. Don’t tell her you love her and don’t seem overly desperate. Be cool and ask her if she would be interested in going on a date or becoming more than friends. If she responds negatively, ABORT MISSION AND BRUSH IT OFF AS DRUNKNESS. If she responds positively, good for you! Just seem cool about it and don’t seem needy. Also if she responds positively to all your small advances, when you have the right moment, try to lean in for a kiss. Also prior to that, try breaking the comfort zone. Hug her more, play with her hair if she’s into that and in general break down that barrier.

Good luck with it. Also whatever other guys says, being blunt might just scare her off.

Flag Post

Wait, but make sure you know when she wants a boyfriend, then tell her. While you’re waiting, make sure you do not get friend-zoned, or you’re doomed.

Flag Post

He’s sooo going to be FriendZoned. HAHAHA.

Flag Post

Jesus, this was 2 years ago.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MooseDishes:

Jesus, this was 2 years ago.

Hahaha :D

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator