Hell, what is it?

104 posts

Flag Post

This is where To discuss the topic What hell really is.
I dont want any, “It dosent exist” I dont believe in it too, still i think its a good thing to discuss. So come with opinions!

Flag Post

Took a couple of read throughs to understand, am I going illiterate.
Hell is often considered to be earth, another hell is room 101, hell is the place where you are faced with eternal suffering and fear if you want a definition.

Flag Post

Well, its eternal darkness so you cant see.

Flag Post

Sex And The City re-runs? XD

Flag Post

Hell is the place all your dreams come true. Then you get kicked in the face.

Flag Post

Ow. Lol.

A world of hamsters an- ACK! * Kicked in the jaw *

Flag Post

Hell issssss… a confusion of biblical literature and fictional stories like “Paradise Lost” and Dante’s “Divine Comedy”.

Biblically speaking, it depends what you choose to view as meaningful, and what you view as metaphorical. It’s a little self-contradictory if you try to read it all as literal.

Flag Post

Hell is any representation of a place you don’t want to be. Ever believe in a hell on earth? I do. I know some people who live it every day. Friends with abusive parents, people living in hunger without a home, people living in constant fear that they might not live another day. That’s hell. Hell doesn’t have to be some biblical place, and it doesn’t have to have anything to do with religion. It’s there, it’s in our world.

Flag Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Exit

Flag Post

i thought the colour of hell is white :/ because its supposedly soo hot and when things get really hot they become white :/ (dont they?)

Flag Post

Things can get “white hot” =)

Hell isn’t white, black, or any other color because it is only some mythical concept devised to explain our human experience.

Flag Post

This is what I believe it to be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_in_Christian_beliefs

Flag Post

hell is a place of suffering in which you are punished for all the bad things you hae ever done in your life. we are also all on the road to hell but we cn always turn the car around

Flag Post

srry for the second post but you can turn the car around and start heading towards heaven

Flag Post

>This is where To discuss the topic What hell really is. I dont want any, “It dosent exist” I dont believe in it too, still i think its a good thing to discuss. So come with opinions!

So what you’re trying to discuss is not what hell ‘really is’ at all, but rather a ‘subjectively describe the worst place you can imagine’ thread. OTF material.

Flag Post

Modern portrayals of hell depict it as a place devoid of Happiness.
Hell can be interpreted in alot of ways

Flag Post

Hell is the place all your dreams come true. Then you get kicked in the face.

so the worlds stopped bitching about cows and other meats are treated and cats rule the earth
then i get kicked?

Flag Post

I’m just wondering, are you guys talking about the biblical hell, or Hell, Alaska? (it’s a real place)

Flag Post

They’re exactly the same except they have the opposite weather.

Flag Post

this is the perfect place to use this… I’m sure this will help with your question, and also, if you want to really get an idea, google “90 minutes in heaven”
http://www.soulchoiceministries.org/

Flag Post

Hell…. you first must believe it exist to seriously ask what its like. People say that Hell is a enternal furnace where God puts you if you do not except his gift of eternal life in Heaven. There you will burn forever, never dying. But lets hope that if there is Hell that your not going there. ;)

Flag Post

>I’m just wondering, are you guys talking about the biblical hell, or Hell, Alaska? (it’s a real place)

Or Hell, Michigan. OSU FTW!

Flag Post

Hell is a place in Trøndelag, Norway.

Flag Post

I hear it can get quite hot there.

Flag Post

well, the 23 minutes in hell guy said that he could kind of tell it was 3700 miles down below the surface, using that reasoning, the earth is in fact over 3000 miles down to the core, so it fits perfectly.