Hell, what is it? page 5

104 posts

Flag Post

Quoted from BSG: So you actually believe there’s a physical place at the center of the earth where a red skinned devil is torturing the souls of people who don’t believe in these kinds of absurd things? How do you go your whole day without falling for other crazy shit? I mean, what do I have to do to convince you that I’m Jesus Christ incarnate? What does it take to get you to believe that I’ve got a colony on mars that houses my 900 wives, and if you want in on my wives, you’ve got to give me 50 bucks. If you claim I’ve got to walk on water or bleed out of my eyes, I’ll just tell you I did that a long time ago, since the exact same logic is what has convinced you there’s a physical location for souls inside of the earth.

That post is 4 times more silly then you claim Christianity to be.

Flag Post

i think hell is a place where everything goes your way. you are never wrong you never loose you can do anything you want no lines for a carnival or anything. so there is no excitement just boredom think about it if you could do what ever you wanted whenever you wanted and you never lost at anything wouldnt you get bored to death and be miserable??

Flag Post

yeah, may I remind you the bible says it’s going to be flames and the like, 23 minutes Hell is what I think hell is like, and personally, I’d like it if I always won…

Flag Post

personally i dont see how you can trust whats written in a book by who knows.there are so many different freaking books like the bible. jewish bible morman bible christian bible c’mon seriously. that and pain is just in your head you can controll weather it hurts or not. you just need an attitude like oh it feels bad who cares am i really going to make a big deal out of it. that, and eventually you wouldnt care at all that you are being tortured or burned up