wii or ps3 (locked)

8 posts

Flag Post

I know some people like the nintendo wii but others like the sony ps3. which one do you like better and why?

Flag Post

i have both. i like the wii and the PS3 both cause there great systems.

Flag Post

this is a hard one, because the ps3 is much more powerful judging by its hardware, but the wii has innovative ways of gameplay. i’d get the wii because i already have a computer i can play on.

Flag Post

I agree i like both the wii and the ps3. the wii is unique but the ps3 has alot of good games

Flag Post

I think that the wii has some good games and has a cool new style of gameplay. But even though the PS3 is expensive, it’s exclusive lineup is getting better and better. I have a ps3, and i love it, i wouldnt mind having a wii too, but if i could only have one, which is actually the case, i’d have the PS3.
P.S. There is already a topic between PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360.

Flag Post

wii, because i’m cheap.. and im sure theres better games for it on the way. … (sob)

Flag Post

yah well there is suppose to be some really good games coming out for the wii, heard it from the guys at nintendo

Flag Post

Please don’t duplicate topics. There are probably 20 of these in the Games forum, and already one (http://www.kongregate.com/forums/9/topics/9401) in this one. Please post in one of those if you’re interested.