Peiper

43 posts

Flag Post

Peiper was a fearless German soldier, he joined the Waffen SS and he was in war for 7 years, as Hitler’s Personal Bodyguard, (The Waffen SS) and as you history-lovers know, the Americans were killing German Prisoners, and Germans were killing American prisoners, (A very evil, sick thing.) so the Americans found Peiper, and they said: “Are you the leader of this?” And Peiper knew not a thing about it, but he wasn’t a Snitch, so he said he was.They branded him, and after many years he retired into a small village, Very small, about 300 people, and everyday, he went into the hardware store. He was about 60-65 years old, and a Jewish boy, thought he recognized him. Finally he found out it was Peiper, and he called Communists to come, and the communists threw torches into his house. all he wanted was a quiet life, but the Evil backstabbing communists wouldn’t let him have it.
Many other men would’ve ran out of the house, screaming for help. But Peiper told his wife and two kids to go. And that fearless 65 year old man Stood there with a rifle, fighting off the communists.
A real fearless hero. I Respect that man. And I Know he is spending the rest of his days with God.

Flag Post

Good sermon.

Flag Post

Good sermon.

Whats that?

Flag Post

Remember kids; it doesn’t matter that you’re an unrepentant Nazi, or how many massacres you were held responsible for. Just as long as you hate those dang commies.

Flag Post

Remember kids; it doesn’t matter that you’re an unrepentant Nazi, or how many massacres you were held responsible for. Just as long as you hate those dang commies.

Ignore it completely, he is such a moron he probably cant even read what he typed.

Flag Post

Ignore it completely, he is such a moron he probably cant even read what he typed.

Hey thanks.

Okay, attempting to drag some sort of discussion out of this.

I can’t condone vigilante justice, but it’s hard to feel sympathy for this guy. He was convicted of massacring American POWs, and was only not executed in 1949 because of ‘irregularities’ in the court proceedings. He remained a staunch supporter of Nazism until his death, and being highly ranked in Himmler’s staff, is likely to have known about the Final Solution. So yeah. Nice fella.

And I couldn’t find any reference to a ‘little Jewish boy’ or some roving band of communist assassins anyway. It just says he was murdered by a gang suspected to be former members of the French Resistance.

Flag Post

I forgot to say, when he was a prisoner, the Americans taunted him by putting a bag over his head and a noose and then laughing and shoving him back into his cell, four times.

I never said “Little Jewish Boy”, unproductive, I said ‘Jewish boy’

Flag Post

But Peiper told his wife and two kids to go. And that fearless 65 year old man Stood there with a rifle, fighting off the communists.

Kant would not call this a good deed.

Flag Post

Athene, I try to respect your topics, but when I read, you sound so blind. All your posts seem as if they are compiled of a few prominent figures in your life who managed to brainwash you into believing this.

Americans do the same thing with criminals. There are criminals who do something wrong, repent, start a family untill one day the FBI busts in and takes them to jail. Its not just those “evil” commies.

Flag Post

Ummmmmm, I sort of hate all you guys, well because you are saying, “Good On You Nazis.” And, Well im a Jew

Flag Post

Don’t feed the trolls, they’re like pigeons. Feed one and they all come flocking around you.

Flag Post

>Remember kids; it doesn’t matter that you’re an unrepentant Nazi, or how many massacres you were held responsible for. Just as long as you hate those dang commies.

I heart you real bad unpro.

Flag Post

One of the best posts i have ever seen.

Really Athene12345, do you truly believe what you write yourself? You really do sound brainwashed, it was not the nazi’s who had a bad time in ww2, it was the jews.

Flag Post

I respect your ethics, athene, but I strongly disagree with them. Yes he was a very brave man, but Hitler was a brave man, do you hold him as a role model?

Edit: Unpro is deceptively clever, I feel his statement shows cleverness or is anyone who does not exactly follow your view stupid? Damn I end to many thing with questions.

Flag Post

That post is so stupid and cruel I’m probably wasting my time here. Even on the Serious Discussion Forum all of you are brain-dead-liberals. I don’t even know why a Jew posted here. I wish some one would actually UNDERSTAND the topic.

Flag Post

Yeah, Jews always shut down when you start glorifying the people who burned them alive in cinder houses. How can you have a dialog about anything if you can’t get over a little wanton genocide?

Flag Post

At first I had hope, now it is lost. Discriminative right winger <spits> and if we do not understand please enlighten us oh messenger of truth, I think this is a good time to borrow Mr. Sebastion from the vorlons.

Flag Post

Yeah, Jews always shut down when you start glorifying the people who burned them alive in cinder houses. How can you have a dialog about anything if you can’t get over a little wanton genocide?

Hehe, Mr. Atheist, Hitler did kill many Jewish People.. Now explain how you know for a FACT that he burned them to death, or made them suffer. How do you know he didn’t just shoot them in the head quickly? No, pain, no mercy, just 1 second alive, the next, dead.

Flag Post

http://www.holocaustforgotten.com/Gardelegen.htm

Flag Post

How do you know he didn’t just shoot them in the head quickly? No, pain, no mercy, just 1 second alive, the next, dead.

It was more expensive to shoot them.

Flag Post

Burned, shot, or crucified, the Jews were nearly wiped from the face of the planet. My original point remains whether they were shot quickly or burned alive (Mind you, they were burned alive.) While we can argue that some individuals within the Nazi army were sheep without a personal investment in their actions, the fact remains that you’re publicly supporting an individual high in the chain of command of that army who caused that genocide. To me it seems like you’re just trying to get a rise out of people because you’re a hate-monger who’s never experienced discrimination, violence, or oppression. Sometime I think these things should be mandatory to have an opinion.

Flag Post

But he was brave and he killed jews and the jews, their bad because they aren’t christian so they must be EVIL. He also killed gays,following what the bible says, Hitler was a great christian.

Flag Post

This thread sucks. How stupid and blatantly racist do you have to be to get banned from here? Athene I hope that you get put in a camp and starve to a skeleton while doing forced labor then get fried alive. Maybe then you will understand the holocaust.

Flag Post

>I don’t even know why a Jew posted here.

I seriously cannot even begin to understand why you think this is an okay thing to say.

>Now explain how you know for a FACT that he burned them to death, or made them suffer. How do you know he didn’t just shoot them in the head quickly? No, pain, no mercy, just 1 second alive, the next, dead.

Yes, clearly all of history has been fabricated. Do you hang with Ahmadinejad frequently?

>Even on the Serious Discussion Forum all of you are brain-dead-liberals.

Quit with the insults. Also, even the most conservative person I know would not idealize the nazi party. This is not liberal v. conservative, it is about humanity.

If you want a response to the original post, no I do not think Peiper is a hero. I think he clearly lacks common sense and you are praising actions that are not honorable, just stupid. How is saying “no I know nothing of this plot” acting as a snitch? How can you blame a jewish boy who, for all he knows, thinks Peiper led the execution of soldiers? Why are the communists backstabbing? He was a nazi, not a communist. They weren’t turning on one of their own. I also don’t understand why not trying to preserve his life is honorable. How can you blame the communists for killing him when he admitted to slaughtering american soldiers (as well as, I’m assuming, many others as part of the SS)? If someone today said “Yes, I personally killed hundreds of American soldiers” would you call any retaliation upon them “backstabbing”? If you want to talk about the fearless heros, why not talk about the ones who went in to rid europe of the nazis. To save the lives of millions. Who fought to PRESERVE life and were willing to sacrifice their own to do it. Why not talk about POWs who never caved under torture so as to let their countrymen succeed in their missions? Why THIS man

Flag Post

Maybe then you will understand the holocaust.

i think nobody can understand the holocaust.