Peiper page 2

43 posts

Flag Post

Warbossjackjack

But he was brave and he killed jews and the jews, their bad because they aren’t christian so they must be EVIL. He also killed gays,following what the bible says, Hitler was a great christian.

The Jewish aren’t christian and don’t believe in Jesus when Jesus was the LEADER of the Jewish i should know this because i and Jewish, AND HEBREW IS NOT A BAD LANGUAGE it is a very good language thank you

Flag Post

Athene12345 – How much do you actually know about the Holocaust? How much do you know about WWII? How much do you know about Hitler? And where did you learn it from?

Flag Post

TopMaster, I do not believe in what I said, I said that to point out various flaws in athene’s christianity. I fear athene has little empathy and so forgets their are victims, even from brave people.

Flag Post

Athene, I’m sorry, but that made no sense whatsoever.

Flag Post

It made sense, it just was a sense that most people disagree with.

Flag Post

I Partly, barely, agree with that quote at the top of the page. in the end it said Hitler was a great Christian. He was.

Flag Post

???

Flag Post

But you have to realize that humanity is definite Christianity is not. I respect someone more for being a good human than being a good Christian.

Flag Post

religion needs to stay in the religion thread guys.

Flag Post

I motion we socially boycott Athene’s threads and posts from now on. Essentially, ignore the troll. Either s/he’s a flippant racist neo-nazi, or s/he’s looking to get a rise out of people. Either way, s/he deserves no one’s time.

Flag Post

A good idea, but then if we annihilate her with good arguments that would be better. Athene, do you think that Hitler was a good person, or just a good christian. Although I think he was an atheist/agnostic.

Flag Post

they put a bag over the guy’s head four times?! oh the horror!

Flag Post

Random comment attack:

RUDOLF HESS

Flag Post

Well, they were saying he was about to be executed, but it is not really as bad as actually executing [not personally] millions of people.

Flag Post

A good idea, but then if we annihilate her with good arguments that would be better.

Incorrect. An individual like this is not interested in argument, or evidence. I think we should all agree to let this thread fall off the map.

Flag Post

I find her views interesting, as a comparison to my own.

Flag Post

i find them inferior in comparison to my own.

Flag Post

lock this crappy thread please