Kill everything. page 2

67 posts

Flag Post

Do you know what happened that could never happen in a few billion years?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flypurplehamster:

Everything. Nothing is ever the same.

Flag Post

Murphy’s Law: “Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.”

Everything will be different.
In a few billion years, we’ll have a sun made of iron :P

Flag Post

my numbers back on page one were a result of http://www.worldometers.info/ my reason for including the ~ was they are not perfect numbers

Flag Post
Originally posted by px45zn:

Murphy’s Law: “Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.”

Everything will be different.
In a few billion years, we’ll have a sun made of iron :P

Our sun is already Just a big ball of liquid iron and hydrogen.

Flag Post

The sun is transmuting hydrogen into helium, and then it will transmute the helium into lithium, then into beryllium, boron, carbon, and so on and so forth. Eventually it will turn into iron, someday.

Flag Post

Did you seriously say our sun was just LIQUID? Im also sorry to tell you but our sun is only 0.014% Iron, good work on hydrogen tho its 71% that.

Flag Post

By the way,i agree with the thread title.

Flag Post

So do I.

Flag Post

Violence does not solve anything. Anger is one letter off from danger.
God has been in every war it has been known.

Flag Post

Because humans strive for perfection. How do you get better? By making everyone else worst, setting the standards so that you look better, the top person for the job.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 50CalMagnum:

Because humans strive for perfection. How do you get better? By making everyone else worst, setting the standards so that you look better, the top person for the job.

I doubt that’s why. It’s probably more like “Oh, I can make my life better if I take THEIR stuff”. I don’t think anyone declared war on people purely based on malice.

Flag Post

Violence is the only universal way of communicating between almost every conscious living thing. It works, too.
And the reason why we’re so much smarter? Better communication. The smarter the world you grow up in, the quicker you develop smartness. Its exponential. Consider a graph. y is intelligence, x is time;
Animal y=x^2
Human y=x^2.1
Only a .1 of a difference in brain functionality, over time is a HUGE difference.
Animal: x = 10, y = 100
Human: x = 10, y = 126

Animal: x = 100, y = 10000
Human: x = 100, y = 15849

Animal: x = 1000, y = 1000000
Human: x = 1000, y = 1995262 etc…

Flag Post

Thread title, tells us all of the story.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hello5666:

We even have extinctied animals, made stupid inventions along the way, heck should I know what the stupid inventions are. This isn’t going to stop. We have killed the entire population of 884+ animals in the last 500 years and it hasn’t stopped.

Thousands of species of bugs go extinct every day. The Siberian Steppe (that giant rock formation) when formed by a giant lava pocket under the crust erupted on the surface for milions of years destroyed 10,000s of species. (so say scientists) It also released so much CO2 that the earth heated up causing even more extinction world wide. (again, this is what scientists are telling us)

Flag Post

Meh, they were only supposed to indicate how a slight difference of IQ (or general intellgence) can perpetuate over time. I know that we are animals (evolution FTW), just comparing us to something slightly less intelligent.

Flag Post
Originally posted by onlineidiot1994:

Alright, I want to know. Why are humans so god damn violent? We fight for pride, glory, resources, religion, the list goes on and on. Why?

violence is fun.

all video games are about killing each other.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

violence is fun.

all video games are about killing each other.

That’s not ture.
Violence video games just boom during 4-5 years ago until now.
when I was a child, there were not violence games that boom but platform, classic and heavy story video games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by krazykanadian:

Because humans are selfish, greedy, violent, unstable, competitive creatures in which this planet would be way better off without.

nope. those take effort.

we are by nature apathetic – so we are not naturally do-gooders.

Flag Post
Originally posted by krazykanadian:

in which this planet would be way better off without.

this planet would be nothing without humans.

humans are evolving.

if you look at the past : most humans murderd, stole and such

now : most people are good citizens and most dont have any criminal record. (but maybe they are only good because they are forced by law to be and they would probably murder and steal if there werent laws)

or maybe im just talking nonsense again :)

Flag Post

Alright, I want to know. Why are humans so god damn violent? We fight for pride, glory, resources, religion, the list goes on and on. Why?

Because we are in essence predators.

Flag Post

We are a result of the environment, from the personalities created by us and our up-bringing, to what we do when we are given the power to destroy or create. We focus on the negativity of human nature, since we are so surrounded by the good.

Flag Post

Humans are social creatures. They create groups that they participate in and love. Of course, this leads to war cuz each group thinks that their group is superior to any other group and deserves more land, riches, etc. To prove their superiority, some groups will develop deities that favor their group; pretty much an easy ego boost. This leads to " holy wars and crap like that.
In the end, we still perpetuate such concepts on the internet, by joining certain groups on facebook, following certain tweets on twitter and bashing people just cuz they like different stuff than us. Thats why we are violent as humans.

Flag Post

It is what it is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ryan1114:

It is what it is.

How insightful.