what is heaven (locked)

15 posts

Flag Post

what is heaven?? is it a place where you can do what ever you want when ever you want? or is it just like this world we live in? if heaven was a place where you could do anything after a year in heaven wouldnt you get really bored? what do you guys n gals think??

Flag Post

There are plenty of threads about this type of stuff already.

Flag Post

What is…Love?

Flag Post

Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more…

Flag Post

eternal dreamless sleep where you will just wish that you had made something more of yourself or done something with your life.

NOW DISCO HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#############

Flag Post

Oh…Navarre didn’t get proper credit for that one. That was…really funny. :-D LLOL (I’m coining a new one: literal laugh out loud, since so rarely do people actually do it).

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJEVxfWpm7c&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" width="425" height="344"></embed>

Flag Post

Heaven is the place where you go to if you have done good deeds in your life.Anyone doesn’t know what it is like to be in heaven.

But through myths some people say there is eternal peace.That place is really beautiful and etc.

Flag Post

Well, if ya really know much about Christianity…
just doing “good deeds” won’t get ya into their heaven.
Ya have to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior.
Of course, as I understand it,,,
one can sin horribly and then—if they are able to time it rightly—accept Christ at the very last moment and get right into Heaven.

Flag Post

Try not to bump threads that are half a decade old.

Flag Post

Should be locked due to the user who bumped this.

Flag Post

I agree w/ Hell and YOU,,,,
there certainly are enough OTHER threads on this subject.
If we all flag rajesh’s post and explain why,,,,
this might come about.

However, as softest_voice so “kindly” reminded me, even my simple advice on such posts was only bumping them….so I should: STOP BUMPING THOSE POSTS.
lol

Of course, I was only following what an Admin had told me upon my inquiring on how best to handle such problematic postings….and this was due to an “inspiration” from something someone said about what it takes to get a mod/admin’s attention: the more flags a post gets, the greater likelihood that it will be addressed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:

I agree w/ Hell and YOU,,,,
there certainly are enough OTHER threads on this subject.
If we all flag rajesh’s post and explain why,,,,
this might come about.

However, as softest_voice so “kindly” reminded me, even my simple advice on such posts was only bumping them….so I should: STOP BUMPING THOSE POSTS.
lol

Of course, I was only following what an Admin had told me upon my inquiring on how best to handle such problematic postings….and this was due to an “inspiration” from something someone said about what it takes to get a mod/admin’s attention: the more flags a post gets, the greater likelihood that it will be addressed.

Sorry guys for bumping this old thread. I was just roaming through these old threads and suddenly I saw this topic and without thinking anything I just posted my opinion.And because of this it got bumped here. Forgive my mistake. I will make sure next time that I don’t have to bump these old threads….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helltank:

Try not to bump threads that are half a decade old.

Sorry I wont. :(

Flag Post

I cannot imagine ever being “bored” in heaven. The Bible says that heaven will be ever better, even more exciting, and even more fabulous than we can even imagine. Just being able to worship God Almighty and to thank Him for what He has done for us, could take an eternity so being “bored” isn’t even possible. Secondly, instead of posting a question like this in a games forum, I would strongly urge you to pick up a modern Bible that you can read and understand and start studying about what it means to be a Christian, what it means to have eternal life, and what it means to be a Christ follower. Many unbelievers will try to “sell” you on just being “religious” but, it’s NOT about “religion”, “religious”, nor “religiosity”, it IS about a personal relationship where you KNOW God. Find yourself someone who has been a Christian for a long time, read and study with them, and have them explain what salvation is about. Then read and study the Bible and see for yourself that God is real, salvation is real, and heaven is real.

Flag Post

Willdo….(His Will?)
First: even though this is a game site,,,
ya’re on the SERIOUS discussion forum.

Second: conversely, I strongly urge YOU to do what ya want others to do,,,
that being: have a look at “the other side of the coin”.