Any believer in Re-incarnation?

7 posts

Flag Post

After you die, your soul will leave your body and enter some other body as a new born but yet you retain all of the memories from the previous life!

Flag Post

i think that when you die your soul will claim another body as a new born but i im not so sure on the retaining all of your memories from your previous life

Flag Post

If we retain all our memories, how come for some reason no one currently is saying that they have been reincarnated and know it. All the people who believe in reincarnation just believe not know.

Flag Post

yea he has a good point i think this whole re incarnation could be true.. but retaining your memories not so sure. maybe you just have more common sense and are wiser when you are going through your second life

Flag Post

I remember watching one of the real live documentary footage in which a man was able to go back to a house in which he had an intimate detail as though he had live in it before and knew everything about the people who was living in that house. I think it was an elderly mother whose teenager was killed in a car accident many years before. I know it is strange …

Flag Post

I am inclined to think that nature implemented/adopted a system to “recycle” our life energy a.k.a. soul, hence reincarnation.

Not too sure about retaining previous memory though but if reincarnation is true, then it might not be intended so because it will complicates matter.

Take for example, suppose you are reincarnated as the child of your nemesis or someone who has done grevious harm to you in the previous life… What are you going to do? Kill you parent? Forgive the person? Then how about the spouses that you left behind in your previous life?

Flag Post

“Do you know what happens to a toad when struck by lightning?”

“The same thing that happens to everything else.”

Do you know what happens to humans when they die?