The art of spamming (serious question) page 2

33 posts

Flag Post

no i only did it because i was bored out of my mind and i just got a 400$ phone bill and soo i took it out on kongregate…

Flag Post

My hypothesis on spammers and other online miscreants is that they are the same people that are spammers and miscreants and generally annoying little shits all around in real life. There is no reason not to assume that if a person is a dick in real life that they will be a dick in virtual life.

Flag Post

you are wrong that is a huge assumption. some of my friends are real jurks in real life but in the game world they act like gentleman. and i saw a comment saying: some times people do naughty things because they can get away with it in the game world but they wont do it in the real world.

Flag Post

some times people do naughty things because they can get away with it in the game world but they wont do it in the real world.

Yea because they are cowards. Once again this goes to failing. If the internet is the only place you feel brave to do something then there is something wrong with you. Lets say the real life equivalent to spamming is running around the movie theater naked and screaming. It’s not that big of deal and you mostly just feel bad for the person. But how many spammers would do such a thing? None, because they only get guts when no one can laugh at them or kick their ass in person.

They are the same people who cause fights with racial slurs and the like because they are bored and find it funny. Plus they are the biggest wimps imaginable. I guess a person can be nice on the internet and be an a-hole in real life but I think we can all agree that spammers, flamers, and internet brave boys are most likely assholes in real life.

Flag Post

I bench 400 lbs. Wimpy? I don’t think so. LOL.

Flag Post

as is the example with buttfreak, kris. I think your hypothesis is completely correct.

Flag Post

Buttfreak, physical maturity (Which you may or may not have) is fdifferent than intelligence (which you clearly lack)

Flag Post

@buttfreak

I was banned for a day and that was for talking on the Reporting Posts topic.