Kongregate debate team! (Historical Document) page 37 (locked)

904 posts

Flag Post

Uh, I think you jumped topics Shisch…we’re talking about abortion at the moment…

Also, Henry, there’s no reason to keep this thread alive any more. The point of it was to have some serious debate when it was in the Off Topic forum We now have our own forum, so we don’t need this thread any more. I might lock it, seeing as it’s just confusing at this point.

Flag Post

Okay… I suppose you are right. I’ll have a tough time saying goodbye to it.

Flag Post

Gay marriage, should be abolished, it is contaminating the minds of children, and they are growing up another generation, of children, that there is a slight chance, of them being gay.

Flag Post

If you’d like to discuss gay marriage, please post in the Homosexual Marriage thread. This thread is pretty much just around for historical reasons, and the current topic was abortion anyway (which is now featured in it’s own thread). Also, I hope you’re prepared to offer a little more defense than “Gay marriage is bad because their children might be gay.”

On that note, I’m going to go ahead and lock this thread since I think it’s just confusing. If for some reason it needs to be unlocked, please send me a whisper explaining why.