2nd Holocaust Possible?

40 posts

Flag Post

Is a second Holicos possible? Who take the role of Hitler? What do you think?

Flag Post

I’m not familiar with this “Holicos.”

Flag Post

I think it should have been “Holocaust”, bonghits.

Flag Post

Yeah, I caught that, I was just practicing the fine art of being a forum jackass.

Anyways, no I don’t think another Holicos is possible.

Flag Post

Because of the UN’s stance on genocide, there is no possibility of another Holocaust.

Flag Post

Because of the UN’s stance on genocide, there is no possibility of another Holocaust.

The UN’s a joke.

Flag Post

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t the first holocaust in Britain some 700 years ago? I think I saw this on the long hours in english class watching Simon Schama’s History of Britain, That would mean that the 2nd one has already taken place…

Flag Post

(conspiracy theory warning)

I heard a story that some places in the US are starting to get red, blue, and pink dot stickers put on people’s mailboxes. They mean something like Red you are to be shot immediately, blue put into “relocation camps”, pink you are able to be coerced or used for the globalist agenda.

I think this might be tied to the UN’s agenda 21 and some people who say we are going to be forced to live in certain areas in the name of saving the world from global warming. If you search youtube there are some crazy videos about agenda 21, but all I can find about red dots is that it is supposed to be a sign in Canada that you don’t want junk mail. :shrugs:

As for the Holicos, it is less likely after Hitler. There are still evil dictators around the world. Human rights and murder or imprisonment of falun gong in China is pretty bad. The Chinese haven’t lived up to their promises on human rights or freedom of press they made in order to get the olympics.

Flag Post

A full scale Holocaust happening under the rest of the world’s nose? No. A smaller scale genocide of a people? Happening right in in parts of Africa and other parts of the world. Don’t know why it has to be 11 million people at the same time to be considered a holocaust. What about the gradual extermination of a people? A scenario that’s going on right now.

Flag Post

If you mean a Jewish Holocaust, no. If you mean genocide, it’s still currently happening today in [arguably] 8 different countries.

Flag Post

the jews will allways go hard ships and i think there will be a time that most of the nations on earth will unite agianst isreal

Flag Post

i think there will be a time that most of the nations on earth will unite agianst isreal

And I think you’re insane and possibly anti-semetic. Is there any reason why any non-Arab country would want to fight Israel?

Flag Post

I heard a story that some places in the US are starting to get red, blue, and pink dot stickers put on people’s mailboxes. They mean something like Red you are to be shot immediately, blue put into “relocation camps”, pink you are able to be coerced or used for the globalist agenda.

And WHERE on earth did you hear that?

Flag Post

things may not be the same in 50 years 100 years for all we know in a 1 year I don’t know when but I am sure that it will happen.

Flag Post

I hope the human race has learned not to cause a second holocaust, I think it may be a hopeless hope however.

Flag Post

You would have thought that we have learned since the last one. But, that generation has pretty much faded away, so, I mean, why wouldn’t we have a second holocaust?!

Flag Post

WW2 was quite a big thing PFB, I think you misunderestimate the memories of generations.

Flag Post

\ˈhō-lə-ˌkȯst, ˈhä- also -ˌkäst or ˈhȯ-lə-kȯst\ noun

1: a sacrifice consumed by fire

2: a thorough destruction involving extensive loss of life especially through fire

a: often capitalized : the mass slaughter of European civilians and especially Jews by the Nazis during World War II —usually used with the

b: a mass slaughter of people; especially : genocide

So, what do you mean 2nd? I think we’re at 40th about now.

Flag Post

ok laugh it up. i didn’t know how do spell it

Flag Post

yes uttel u r wrong

Flag Post

yes uttel u r wrong

Can you cite sources?

Flag Post

Voogirl it might be useful to refine exactly what you mean by ‘Holocaust’.

Flag Post

If we were to take the denotative meaning, I’d say we’re past even the 40th.

If you mean int the past 100 years or so, I’d say it’s possible. We’ve been slaughtering each other ever since the dawn of time, why stop now? _

Flag Post

I don’t remember which king it was exactly, but it was around 1300. The king of Britain went to war to capture all of the now United Kingdoms. But the war was very costly, and he borrowed money from the Jews, though they were very wealthy, the kings war cost so much that the Jews did not have any gold left, so he saw no use of them anymore. He then made them into some sort of scapegoat, or something like that. Making them 2nd class citizens and killing many of them..

Flag Post

Are you talking about the Knights Templar?

because a similar thing happened to them.