self responsibility

5 posts

Flag Post

what if say, everyone in the world took responsibilty for their own actions. meanig that whatever they do they know that in the end that they had to accept the effect of this action and whatever punishment or perk that came with it. what if goverments were self responsible, and taking the messes that they caused and cleaning them up. we would still have war for sure but can people exist without it? it has plagued us for so long, since the dawn of man people cannot live in piece becase we argue and fight. but if people took self responsibility than those who started them would have the price soley on their heads (guilt is reaction taking place inside humans and cannot be dispersed or blamed upon others) if we could have a world like this for sure crime would drop, people know that they will pay for what they did. so my question to all of you is this, if the world was like what i just described would it be better? or horribly worse? you can decide for yourself. but in the end only one of the to answers, yes or no, is right and we will probably never know which one is.

Flag Post

Are you talking about a police force who could catch you for anything and everything you did wrong?

Flag Post

Yes it would be a better place. There would be a very low crime rate and people would start making their community a better and cleaner place to live. Yes there will still be wars, but maybe there will be less in this world where people said “Yes Leader of China, I know I called you a fat bum, and I’m sorry, so lets stop the war”. So yes again the world would be better.

Flag Post

That would be a pretty sweet place to live.

But, well, it doesn’t exist.

Flag Post

no i am not talking about a police force people watching you every minute would be absurd. you can do what ever you want to do. anything at all, even “bad” things but if you are caught during the act you will have to take the punishment for commiting it.