Boycott McDonalds

50 posts

Flag Post

Admittedly, this isn’t so serious of a discussion, but I had to share it with you guys.

http://www.boycottmcdonalds.com/

Apparently a group of fundamentalist Christians suddenly realized that McDonalds is a partner with NGLCC. This results is some comedy gold:

As long as you(McDonalds) CHOOSE to promote unhealthy lifestyles, I will CHOOSE to spend my hard earned money elsewhere.

Why not support the pedophile agenda, too? Hello, Burger King!

McDonald I am a regular customer in your store but I will not be eating in your store any more because of your open support of gay. I am a christianand God says they are an Abolition and God will deal with them. joyce

Since you have chosen your customer base to be such as Man Boy Love groups and child predators, our family chooses not to spend our money with any of your restaurants again.

I and my family will be buyers at burger king.. You need to change your gay position..

The overall irony of all this is that Burger King is a partner of NGLCC. Any of the signers using PCs are using Intel and Pentium chips (and modern macs, too) which are both NGLCC partners. The CISCO/AT&T routers their posts went through support the NGLCC. Their mail, banking, investments, and a whole slew of products within their home are partners of NGLCC.

Flag Post

It is rather delicious, I must admit. Thanks for posting. :D

Flag Post

That’s just amazing that people would have that much hatred towards a people group. Even though I think homosexuality is immoral (let’s not debate on that here), that shouldn’t stop the legality of gay marriage, nor should it stop me eating at McDonald’s.

But I hate McDonald’s anyway, so I just boycott them due to sub-par food… A much greater rationale than boycotting them because they promote equality for all… I have to admit, that’s the strangest things I’ve seen in a long time.

Flag Post

I’m impressed they even managed to work NAMBLA into it. ‘cuz you know, all homosexual men are also pedophiles. It’s inevitable.

Honestly, I don’t see this ending badly. Either they stop having McDonalds, which will be good for their health, or they go to Burger King or something which at the very least won’t be any worse.

Flag Post

This one is great.

McDonald’s is choosing to promote perverse behavior in blindness or defiance. This is between McDonald’s and God.

That’s quite a lot to put on McDonalds lol.

Flag Post

hm, i never eat at McD’s because of the bad food, but those guys have me thinking about getting me some mcnuggetts…

Flag Post

I’m still not convinced this is for real, some (most) of the comments just seem too silly. Then again, perhaps I can’t take a McDonald’s regular seriously when they claim to have eaten their last big mac.

If it is real though, then it’s fair enough. If you don’t like something about a company, boycotting them is the thing to do. Of course, going to Burger King wouldn’t be any better in principle, but it would make sense to work through the list than take on all the companies at once.

Flag Post

But if you’re going to boycott a company because you don’t like gay people, at least don’t look like an idiot and offend your religion of love and charity with such ignorant comments.

Not to mention, switching to burger kind, which is also a partner, is just hilariously idiotic. I love it.

Flag Post

I like McDonalds, then again I only get Chocolate Milkshake and 20 Nuggets with one of they coffee stricks to stab them and pepper and salt, which is the best antywhere.

Flag Post

Thanks for that, pure hilarity. Personally I don’t eat at mcD’s because the food tastes like crap…

Too silly? Kyriva, you’ve clearly never got into a debate with the fundies over a subject like boycotting the Northern Lights film. These people are comedy gold and make me very glad I don’t live in America.

Flag Post

My personal favourite:

I will not patronize McDonalds again because they are in support of gay marriage. The foundation of this country is at risk of being destroyed if the gay agenda continues to be supported by your business

More excellent comments:

I will not be back to McDonald’s as long as you support homosexual lifestyle as “normal”

I have a coupon for McDonald’s but I will not be using it as I usually bring my grandchildren there. I recently saw clips from the Gay Pride Parade in San Francisco.. If this is the type of people you support, I will no longer be giving my business to yours, and will not be taking my grandchildren there. You should be ashamed of yourselves by supporting such low lifers.. If they were normal and acted like normal people, I might agree with you, but after seeing, Sincerely, Laraine Benyo

Why in the world would McDonalds support a lifestyle that IS not and will NEVER be accepted in the mainstream? Promoting Gay and Lesbian is the same as promoting crimes against nature

YOU DID NOT BILD YOUR COMPANY ON HOMOSEXUAL PEOPLE! IT WAS BUILD ON FAMILY VALUES! MAN,WIFE.CHILDREN!MOSTLTY CHILDREN! THEY DON’T COME FROM HOMO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Flag Post

> But if you’re going to boycott a company because you don’t like gay people, at least don’t look like an idiot and offend your religion of love and charity with such ignorant comments.

True, though I did say the comments were silly ;)

> Not to mention, switching to burger kind, which is also a partner, is just hilariously idiotic. I love it.

I think they’re just addicted to fast food, and too lazy to do anything but a token gesture of using a different car park.

> Too silly? Kyriva, you’ve clearly never got into a debate with the fundies over a subject like boycotting the Northern Lights film. These people are comedy gold and make me very glad I don’t live in America.

I would ignore such a topic, yes :P

Flag Post

Epic fail for the homophobes. Wow. How are you even supposed to reason with these people??

I agree with norumaru – I tend to think McDonald’s is evil, poisoning the American public, and has crap food. But now I kinda want to go get a Big Mac and support them…

“No more McDonald’s for us – zip, zero, nada. You have taken the wrong side of this issue. We are not the haters here. The homosexuals are the intolerant ones. It’s their way or the highway.”

Good lord – how do you even respond to ignorant crap like that?

“First of all I’m very surprised and very disappointed at McDonald’s. I, my friends and family will not us McDonald’s again until they change there views. Don T.”

“Second of all, I have no idea how to count.”

“I do not patronize mcdonalds because your product is not as good as burger king, however now I can not patronize mcdonalds because of your support of an abominable life style.”

McDonalds: So you’re writing to tell us that you are going to continue to not be a customer of ours. Yeah, that’s going to change our minds. We’re going to drop support of the NGLCC just so we can try to gain market share in the ignorant bigoted population with bad taste.

“McDonald’s a family friendly place? Not anymore. They endorse a sin God condemns. Shame!”

Uh, yeah – gluttony.

“Waffle House for breakfast and Wendys for lunch.”

“and a heart attack by dinner…”

Dude, this is therapeutic and fun! It’s like a treasure hunt!! It’s freakin’ addicting; I could do this all day!

By the way, here’s the link to all comments if anyone else wants to hunt with me. I say we vote for a top 5 best comments after we go hunting for a couple days. :)

http://www.boycottmcdonalds.com/comments.aspx

Flag Post

McDonalds tasted like poopy anyway.

Flag Post

i’m not sure if i should post this link, it’s a bit too spiteful for my taste, but it’s filled with similar hilarity: do any of you know http://www.fstdt.com/ ? since we’re already at it…

OMG this one is just too good:
bq. “I am a mother of three children. By attending a Christian school my kids have been somewhat sheltered from things that involve homosexuality. The only things I want them to know are the things that come from the Bible, which says it is wrong. Now, McDonald’s is going to force me to explain things to my two older children that I would rather not do until they are older. They look forward to those after school trips to McDonald’s. It’s bad enough that we have to lock channels out of our TVs. Now we have to start boycotting restaurants. What’s next?”

so gay people are actively keeping you away from McD’s. does their evil know no bounds? cracks up laughing

Flag Post

These people ares stupid.

Flag Post

Now, McDonald’s is going to force me to explain things to my two older children that I would rather not do until they are older.

Not to mention this is completely absurd. McDs is not inviting gays to parade around their restaurants and posting big rainbow flags everywhere (ok, well…maybe I should look at Ronald McDonald again…). There is no reason she’d have to explain anything to her kids. This is a back-end corporate move that isn’t visible at all in the restaurants. She’s just looking for a reason to complain. Moron.

Flag Post

McDs is not inviting gays to parade around their restaurants and posting big rainbow flags everywhere

…but that’d be a show i’D like to see.

Flag Post

I just have to ask.

Why do fundamentalist chrisitians like their fast-food so much? Most of those people say they are regulars there.. They probably never even heard of healthy food, and they are just going to another fast-food corporation.

Flag Post

let’s hope they all leave for burger king =)

or maybe they’ll set up “burger crossing” or something like that. the fundie-friendly burger joint! Jeezburgers and Fornicator Fries for everyone!

Flag Post

Apparently homosexuality is a sin worse than death, but we can ignore that whole gluttony thing. Granted, gluttony’s not specifically in the Bible, but come on – it’s one of the big seven!

Flag Post

“Everyone tells us, as Christians, that we are supposed to be tolerant of everyone and everything else and not offend anyone. Well, as as Christian, I am offended by the stance McDonald’s is taking. I can continue to support McDonald’s and offend our most Holy God, or I can eat elsewhere. It’s a no-brainer!”

Okay… What?

“As a Christian, I should be tolerant of McDonald’s and their views on homosexuality. However, I don’t like it, so I’ll tell everyone to boycott it and use God as an excuse.”

Flag Post

Ooooh, that’s pure gold malachi! Excellent find! facepalm Could we be any more hypocritical in such a short amount of time? I suppose only with “I hate haters.”

And uh – “no brainer” was obvious. :)

Flag Post

i hate mcgarbage the only thing good there are the apple pies

Flag Post

Please, Jesus is soon to come. Don’t let it be said “Too Late”."

Jesus died for your Big Macs

I will take me 10 great grand children to Wendys BurgerKing or some other place. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN!"

for McDonalds to take this stand makes me believe that Satan himself is now on the Board of Directors of McDonalds.

I encourage all the employees of McDonald’s to quit theirs jobs. God will reward them.

Man, this is good stuff.