Boycott McDonalds page 2

50 posts

Flag Post

They only just realized Satan is on the Board of Directors for Mcdonalds? A bit slow, aren’t they?

Flag Post

touche’

Flag Post

Two slabs of meat lying on top of one another? Sounds like gay propaganda to me.

Flag Post

OMFG GIR!!!!!!!!!! Your avatar makes you have automatic interweb winnage!

Flag Post

Here are a couple good ones:

“So long, Ronald, hello Wendy!”

“Our family of 6 will no longer support McDonald’s. BK has it my way!!”

“Bye-bye to McDonald’s; I’m not loving it!”

“I am appaulled at your support for such action and will now have all family members and church associates (about 5000 of us) to boycott all eating at McDonalds until it hurts your position financially and you change your direction just as we did with Ford Motor Company recently. We will ‘show you’ who has the ‘majority oppinion’ on this issue in America Today ! ! !”

Flag Post

These comments are awesome if you want some laughs.
But seriously, most of these people seem to think that people who aren’t gay hate gays. If, let’s say, a gay marriage vote passed 55%-45%, OH GOD 55% OF PEOPLE ARE GAY!

Flag Post

“if you’re not with us, you are against us!”

clearly only some fundamentalist half-retard could have said that, i just don’t remember exactly who… °ducks°

Flag Post

You know, this kinda thing just shows how ridiculous people can be when it comes to religious fanaticism. I could’ve sworn there was this line in the Bible that said “Love thy neighbor as you love thyself” but we’ve got even Christians going around saying that gay people are in the wrong just because of their sexual preference. Personally, I think they’re in the wrong for contradicting their beliefs.

Flag Post

“Hate the sin, not the sinner” I believe is also pretty clearly stated in the Bible. I guess from their perspective, an organization that is meant to support GLBT people is in fact condoning the sin itself, and by McDs supporting them, they are also condoning the sin. I think this is somewhat of a grey area (as opposed to GodHatesFags.com and crap like that).

Flag Post

why should we boycott mcdonalds because it sins? dos’nt every one sin? why should theirs be treated any differntly than ours. don’t get me wrong i am not justifying what they are doing. but they should’nt be treated any differly than any other foundation for gays. and any way mcds is also a huge doner too the education of the us.

Flag Post

There is only one reason why anyone should want to boycott McD’s, and this reason greatly overshadows any other:
The “food” at McD is utter shit, and hardly qualifies at food at all.
Why McDonald’s has survived at all with the menu they cater is beyond me.

In conclusion; One should boycott McD first and foremost because their absolute lack of quality.

Flag Post

i agree they should greatly improve they’re cleanlyness,they’re food quality, and the amount of salt that they put on they’re frys they just put 2 much.

Flag Post

It’s because the food is satisfying, addictive, and cheap. If you’re not used to higher quality foods you can really crave McDonald’s. I was raised on fast food (and thankfully am almost entirely away from it now), and I genuinely liked McDonald’s as a kid. You should see Supersize Me sometime – it’s a crazy and scary documentary.

Flag Post

>There is only one reason why anyone should want to boycott McD’s, and this reason greatly overshadows any other: The “food” at McD is utter shit, and hardly qualifies at food at all. Why McDonald’s has survived at all with the menu they cater is beyond me.

>In conclusion; One should boycott McD first and foremost because their absolute lack of quality.

<3

Flag Post

Ah, I’ve seen that horror movie, Phoenix. That’s why I mainly stopped eating McDonalds.

Now, that’s just a crazy idea to boycott them. I mean, I do believe that being homosexual is immoral, but do I go around shouting for people to boycott things that support gays? No! There is a fine line between condemning sinners (of which I am one) and not showing one’s beliefs.

I, personally, know several people who are homosexual, and I don’t shove it in their faces that I don’t approve of their lifestyle.

Flag Post

PFB – It’s not a lifestyle. It’s the way their built. They don’t have any more control over being homosexual as you do over being heterosexual. I’m glad that you’re willing to take a laissez faire attitude towards it, but I’d like you to at least realize that it’s not a choice for them. However, that’s a sidetrack – let’s talk in the homosexual marriage (or I think we also have a homosexuality as a choice thread) if you’d like to discuss in more detail.

All that said, I do support boycotting McDonald’s for the reasons given by Nithos. :)

Flag Post

@Phoenix- That’s why I think it’s completely ridiculous when people try to “convert” homosexuals. Your sexuality is in your genes.

Flag Post

This is getting off topic kind of, but I want to say something. Sexuality is ususally in the genes, but there are cases in which people become homosexuals because they always get hurt. So while trying to convert isn’t completly futile, it’s like playing the lottery.

Flag Post

It’s futile because you should leavee the damn person alone.

Flag Post

Well put, BSG. :)

Flag Post

Before we get any farther off topic, here’s the thread of Homosexuality: Trait or Choice. Please post there if you want to talk more about that. Otherwise, feel free to go back to finding awesome quotes from ignorant fundies.

Flag Post

Yay, “fundies” have found out why corporate lobbying of special interest groups is bad? This situation is comedy.

Flag Post

New idea:

Boycott ‘Boycott McDonalds’

Flag Post

^ Someone make the site :)

Flag Post

just got sent this one from fstdt.com, i think it still fits in here:

SAME THING WITH THE SPACE SHUTTLE DISASTERGOD could have put His finger on the damaged Space Shuttle Columbia to bring it to a safe landing on earth… but He didn’t because of America’s national sins like sodomy! Once again, we see clearly that gays have caused Heaven to withdraw Divine blessing and protection from America!