The murder case. (Not Murder She Wrote.)

10 posts

Flag Post

There has been news all over about this murder case I forgot what it is called, But they had a little girl that was “kidnapped” by her babysitter. The baby sitter said she never even knew the kid. Also the car smelled like a dead body so did they yard. There excuse was they left pizza in the car for 12 days. Then the mother of the “missing” kid is going to away some place. This is just what I’ve heard update me and give me you opinion. Has there been a murder!?

Flag Post

Hmm…That story about the pizza in the car is kinda lame…I would say there was a murder, but they have to get alot more evidence than smells. They have to get warrants and everything.

Flag Post

Well…can you give us some actual facts, news reports, articles?
“Just what you heard” is nothing to work with. After all the way you set it up, what other conclusion can we come to?

Flag Post

Okay give me a sec kind’a hard since I don’t know the names of them! Also Kas they do becasue fo the 4th admendment. Also they did find more than smells they found chemicals of a dead body and hair.

Flag Post

That could lead to them believing that there was a murder. Do you have more evidence though? Like more on the yard part of the “investigation”.

Flag Post

Well here’s the link. http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/22/missing.florida.girl.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch (That could lead to them believing that there was a murder. Do you have more evidence though? Like more on the yard part of the “investigation”.
) There is still little known and they are still searching so keep you ears pricked.

Flag Post

Alrighty, thanks for the heads up.

Flag Post

I’m no expert on smells, but since when does a 12 day old pizza smell like a dead body? And how can the babysitter not know the child s/hes been baby sitting?
All strange to me.

Flag Post

Well they did have police sniff dogs on the sence.

Flag Post

That’s just the babysitters side of the story, I’m pretty sure they’re smart enough not to believe that