Should women fight in war? (on the frontlines) page 25

832 posts

Flag Post

One more reason for women to not to be in military.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_in_the_United_States_military

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

On average, they are not. However, I’m not exactly sure what point you’re trying to make. Some women are still stronger than your average man, and why a weak human being should take the place of a strong human being in warfare seems frivolous to me. The question still stands:

Why should a person who is weaker (an average man) have to fight in place of a stronger person (a strong woman)?

Allowing all the women in because of few strong will be ridiculous.
I don’t know about your military but
our military’s test is kind of hard for an average man.

Flag Post
Allowing all the women in

I never said that. You, however, have—yet again—failed to answer my question. Instead you derail the topic.

Right. So why should strong women who can easily pass it and who are better fitted in the military than your average man not be allowed to be on the frontlines?

Flag Post

I never said that. You, however, have—yet again—failed to answer my question. Instead you derail the topic.

Right. So why should strong women who can easily pass it and who are better fitted in the military than your average man not be allowed to be on the frontlines?

Because men can’t keep their dicks in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_in_the_United_States_military

Flag Post

Also finding few capable women is not worth the time and effort.

Flag Post

*sigh* I can conclude that the people on your side only have one circular argument:

This thread has the most circular argument I’ve ever seen…

Women are weaker than men. → In general, yes; nevertheless there are some women that are stronger than men and therefore they should be allowed to be on the frontlines. → Women are weaker than men. → Um, yes, you have said that already. Some women are stronger than some men and should be on the frontlines, as said. → Women are weaker than men. → You’ve already said that. → Women are weaker than men. → … → Women are weaker than men.

Seriously? I see no other argument for women not being on the frontlines apart from women, in general, being weaker. Can no one on that side of the argument say anything else?

I’d love it if at least you people would say: “As a sexist, I believe women shouldn’t be allowed to fight since obviously all of them are weak and finding the few capable women is not worth the time and effort.” But no, somehow your adherence to traditional gender roles is not sexist at all.

Flag Post

You don’t even have to ‘waste effort’ finding capable women. Allow us to fight and we will come to you.

As Jaume says, your only argument is to fall back on stereotyping.

Mind you I shouldn’t expect much more from someone who told me that not being able to kill anyone you wish without repurcussions was a sign of a crap country, right punisher? (A conversation had in my profile shouts for any interested party)

Flag Post

*sigh* I can conclude that the people on your side only have one circular argument:

Women are weaker than men. → In general, yes; nevertheless there are some women that are stronger than men and therefore they should be allowed to be on the frontlines. → Women are weaker than men. → Um, yes, you have said that already. Some women are stronger than some men and should be on the frontlines, as said. → Women are weaker than men. → You’ve already said that. → Women are weaker than men. → … → Women are weaker than men.

Seriously? I see no other argument for women not being on the frontlines apart from women, in general, being weaker. Can no one on that side of the argument say anything else?

I’d love it if at least you people would say: “As a sexist, I believe women shouldn’t be allowed to fight since obviously all of them are weak and finding the few capable women is not worth the time and effort.” But no, somehow your adherence to traditional gender roles is not sexist at all.

No, I am not sexist at all, what gives such an unholy Idea?
I just don’t want army to be weakend by weak individuals.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

You don’t even have to ‘waste effort’ finding capable women. Allow us to fight and we will come to you.

Are you threatning me?

Originally posted by thepunisher52:

No, I am not sexist at all, what gives such an unholy Idea?
I just don’t want army to be weakend by weak individuals.

Also I believe both men and women should be prepared and trained to defend their countries but a fighting part of the standing army should consist of men and men only.
A house without a father is bearable but without a mother, its a grave yard.
While writing this I realised we may have a difference of culture.
In my culture a woman’s ultimate goal is raising her children.

Are you threatning me?

Flag Post

As Jaume says, your only argument is to fall back on stereotyping.

Mind you I shouldn’t expect much more from someone who told me that not being able to kill anyone you wish without repurcussions was a sign of a crap country, right punisher? (A conversation had in my profile shouts for any interested party)

Vika now you are making things up, you said :-

Personal freedoms end at the point of doing harm to another. We would not have a society at all, if we allowed people to go around beating other people up whenever they felt like it with no consequences.

You assault someone, that means you break the law, and you go to jail. Assuming of course that associates of the person you beat up, don’t seek revenge first.
I said:-

Pretty lame kind of society it is then.

Flag Post

That is because ‘your culture’ is the most discriminatory towards women of any except the Taliban. Of course you don’t think women should be allowed into the army. Your culture doesn’t even allow them to drive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jantonaitis:

That is because ‘your culture’ is the most discriminatory towards women of any except the Taliban. Of course you don’t think women should be allowed into the army. Your culture doesn’t even allow them to drive.

Now why are you pulling things out of…..
Women can drive in Pakistan alright.
Hell, women are in airforce as pilots and in Engineering corps and Medical corps.
So, keep you stereotypes or Dolbydigitals to yourself.

Flag Post

The exact same thing as you said. Funny that, isn’t it. About as amusing as you believing it to be a personal threat that we are capable of signing up for service of our own free will.

Flag Post

The exact same thing as you said. Funny that, isn’t it. About as amusing as you believing it to be a personal threat that we are capable of signing up for service of our own free will.

Dicrimination in some cases is good
and from my point of view, there is no job for a woman on frontlines unless she wants to end up as a sex toy.

Flag Post

hmm, I thought you were a Saudi. Hence the driving reference.

Pakistan isn’t much better, however.

Flag Post

hmm, I thought you were a Saudi. Hence the driving reference.

Pakistan isn’t much better, however.

Just like westren culture is no better from our point of view.
Just like most of you think of us backward , chauvenistic, terrorist etc.
Most of us think of you as bastards , whores and gays etc.
with pinch of being idiots.

Flag Post

Yes, well, the fact that you call us ‘gays’ as your worst insult is rather telling.

Besides, I’m not judging your culture (solely) as a westerner. I’m judging it in comparison to the rest of the muslim world’s policies on sexism and discrimination. And it’s abysmal.

Flag Post

And you are doing more than anyone to propagate that belief. Well, except for the terrorists part. Your posts so far on this thread reflect the others quite nicely.

Does ‘bastard’ even qualify as an insult? Whore is a profession, and gay’s not an insult but an orientation.

Flag Post

Yes, well, the fact that you call us ‘gays’ as your worst insult is rather telling.

Difference of cultures my friend, difference of cultures.

Flag Post

And you are doing more than anyone to propagate that belief. Well, except for the terrorists part. Your posts so far on this thread reflect the others quite nicely.

Again in your point of view.
Now I know why people consider westerners arrogant.

Flag Post

Vika why your posts show half at a time and then show full?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I have only read 2 posts in this thread. So I have no idea if your ideas are idiotic or not – I just found it funny that you suddenly accused her of threatening you, when:
1) It didn’t even look like a threat
2) It doesn’t matter if she was