Abortion page 116

3075 posts

Flag Post

Am I the only one who finds a hint of irony in this?

I am guessing since T.J. is pro-abortion or something?

What about, just for arguemtn, there wasn’t a father, or he decided to skip town?

It would come down to the mothers choice of if she wants it or not if the father won’t be involved in the child’s fate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

I am guessing since Atheists are pro-choice or something?

No, it’s just the part about you mentioning TheAmazingAthiest, since he’s very… Atheist.

It would come down to the mothers choice of if she wants it or not if the father won’t be involved in the child’s fate.

Figured as much.

Flag Post

Figured as much.

How much?

Flag Post

I don’t know MyTie, but it is hard to use logic with some of them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jhco50:

I don’t know MyTie, but it is hard to uses logic with some of them.

It’s like a really unfunny disgusting comedy show.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:

What about, just for the sake of arguement, there wasn’t a father, or he decided to skip town?

Why do you guys always come up with scenarios like this? If the argument isn’t going well you guys come up with something to narrow the discussion down.

Flag Post

Why do you guys always come up with scenarios like this?

Because it’s a hypothetical to use to gain better insight as to someone’s own opinions on something.

If the argument isn’t going well you guys come up with something to narrow the discussion down.

That’s not why I said that. At all.

I don’t know MyTie, but it is hard to use logic with some of them.

What logic? A woman accidentally gets pregnant and she should therefore be punished with a child because of a mistake?

Flag Post

Okay, but state that so I don’t get upset, LOL.

Accepted reason.

Okay, that is kind of humorous, but yo will not be able to beat the splitting of the vagina statement. LOL

What happened to the gun control thread? Colt killed my favorite thread!

Flag Post

Okay, that is kind of humorous, but yo will not be able to beat the splitting of the vagina statement. LOL

What about excessive bleeding? That happens.

Flag Post

I know all about that tenco. My daughter almost bled to death when the nurse ripped the sack out of her uterus. That is a big no-no. That was her first child. There is always blood when having a baby and as stated before there can be tearing. It is sometimes cut by the doctor to prevent any tearing. Either way, the woman is sewed back up. It does not tear the vagina in half. :)

Have you ever watched a baby be born? When you get married and your wife is going to give birth, ask that you be there. It is an experience you will never forget. The conflict of emotions is unbelievable. I watched all three of my children be born.

Flag Post

Have you ever watched a baby be born? When you get married and your wife is going to give birth, ask that you be there. It is an experience you will never forget. The conflict of emotions is unbelievable. I watched all three of my children be born.

Yeah, that’s great and all, but… How does this relate to the arguments between pro-choice/life, again?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:

Yeah, that’s great and all, but… How does this relate to the arguments between pro-choice/life, again?

Sorry buddy, I was surfing. One of the arguments for abortion is the pain of having a baby. In reality, there is pain, but it is minimal nowadays. You mentioned excess bleeding so I gave you an explanation of what can cause it, I figured describing the birth process minimally it would help you understand.

Flag Post

Sorry buddy, I was surfing. One of the arguments for abortion is the pain of having a baby.

Not just physical, but also mental, as well as the part where it’s unwanted. (And the whole thing about an unwanted child is often going to be cared for worse than one that was, but you don’t seem to care about that much, do you?)

In reality, there is pain, but it is minimal nowadays.

That depends on a lot of variables, a biggie being whether or not you’re using painkillers, plus sometimes it’s just more painful for one woman than another. (Again, each woman is different.)

You mentioned excess bleeding so I gave you an explanation of what can cause it, I figured describing the birth process minimally it would help you understand.

Understand what? That there are (now-a-days less serious) risks to having a kid no matter what?

Flag Post

One last post tonight Tenco. Rather than call it mental, I would call it emotional. There is an emotional bond that begins immediately upon birth, when the nurse lays you child in your arms. Unwanted? I can’t feel sorry for a woman who takes the chance of becoming pregnant for a few minutes of pleasure.

For many years a woman can ask for a spinal block which takes most of the pain away. They do use pain killers as well. I can’t argue that the pain thresholds can be different.

Actually, yes. Medicine has advanced tremendously in the last few decades.

Flag Post

One last post tonight Tenco. Rather than call it mental, I would call it emotional.

Touche.

There is an emotional bond that begins immediately upon birth, when the nurse lays you child in your arms.

Though that emotional bond could create possible mental problems, if something were to happen (i.e she had to give the child up because she wanted to put it up for adoption, or had to give it to its waiting adoptive parents, because they arranged something.)

Unwanted? I can’t feel sorry for a woman who takes the chance of becoming pregnant for a few minutes of pleasure.

Oh yes, how dare she have protected sex (while possibly intoxicated or somehow in a mentally altered state) while there’s the slim chance that the condom would break.

Flag Post

I can’t feel sorry for a woman who takes the chance of becoming pregnant for a few minutes of pleasure.

What kind of a horrible being are you that you invoke a baby as punishment?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyTie:
Originally posted by Geenf11:

If a woman doesn’t want a baby to almost rip her vagina in half, she should have the option not to. I rest my case.

Are we talking about the movie Alien?

I find it hilarious when liberals try to paint babies as antagonists. What parallel universe do these people come from?

Yes, very often similar to the movie, some babies DO GROW UP to be “monstrous” people. But, to portray babies as being “antagonists” is….well, JUST WRONG. Yes…yes, delilvery of a baby feels like trying to crap out a watermelon….BUT, is this the baby’s “fault”?

OR, maybe we should try to view the baby in a delivery as the PROTAGONIST and the real fault for the pain lies w/ MEN who insist the vaginal canal be very “small”….AKA, medically known as a “tight pussy”. In fact, during the “episiitomy years” there was this “joke” (or was it?) about men asking the doctor to "throw in an extra stitch or two when sewing up the perineum.

However, since YOU , My T, are a virgin, I can welll understand YOUR “confusion” about where babies come from: aliens come from the CHEST. This might be because YOU have only hit “2nd base”,,,and did that on the OUTSIDE of the clothing (which is NOT a very reliable method of assessment of the"equipment" there),,,

Human babies do come, as Beenf11 informs, from the female vagina (as opposed to the “male vagina”…a term applied to men of a particular masculine “capability”). AND, tearing does occur….not of the vagina, but of the Perineal (ya know, the TAINT…the: “tain’t” pussy & “tain’t” asshole) as the babie’s head crowns.

At one time (during my younger years….cutting of the perineum (episiotomy) was a standard birthing procedeure. Since I’m a vaginal expert, I began to question this procedure. I did massive (YES, I said "massive)experimentation and discovered that massaging of the perineum greatly helped reduce the tearing. SO, I became a professional perineum massager.

BUT, because of how sublime it felt ….for the woman, silly—MY enjoyment was strictly PROFESSINAL—(the vigorus massaging often caused my hand to “wander” a bit). So, word spread & I soon was getting a lot of calls for my service. I soon began to be highly suspicious about there being an actual pregnancy. I then began offering my service ONLY to the obviously pregnant…OR, those w/ a notorized bill from a OB-GYN.

Plus, there was this rather intense investigation into the “equipment” I used for the massaging. Of course, NO evidence of mal practice was discovered. This is because I cleverly hid my VERY PRIVATE tapes of the procedure….purely for professional “records” you understand). However, because of the unintended publicity, I soon had to “close shop”. I just could “keep up” w/ demand.

However, in order to—so to say—keep my hand in the trade, I bought a nurses uniform. Using the surgical mask, I was able to infiltrate the delivery room and perform the massaging there as a prelim to the birthing. There was no pay….but, what the hell,,,my dedication to my trade was known. Plus, somehow, the “thrill” of getting caught was—in of itself—begining to become quite intoxicating. So much so that I had to seek professional counceling and be put into a support group (some of THOSE guys were really WEIRD) to help me break that particular “addiction”.

Upon eliminating that “getting-caught-thrill”,,,the joy of being a massuse just faded. So, I lost hard…er, HEART for the profession and moved on.

OH, My T….ONLY “liberals” are allowed to be OB-GYNs & ONLY “liberal” women allowed to do vaginal delieveries. “Conservatives” are delivered via the anus.

NOTE: Please DO NOT attempt perineum massage at home administered by “self”. Maintaining “proper control” is reported to be very difficult….as poor knowledge of the specific area to massage seems to be quite widespread. (LOL…he said: WIDESPREAD).

All of the above ONLY PROVES THE POINT that delivery or abortion of a pregnancy definately should be a CHOICE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:mediacally known as a “tight pussy”

That’s straight out of the textbook.

Originally posted by karmakoolkid:However, since YOU , My T, are a virgin, I can welll understand YOUR “confusion” about where babies come from
I have 2 kids. I delivered my son myself.
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:This might be because YOU have only hit “2nd base”,,,and did that on the OUTSIDE of the clothing (which is NOT a very reliable method of assessment of the"equipment" there),,, that it is the area babies come from
What is this, middle school?
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:However, in order to—so to say—keep my hand in the trade, I bought a nurses uniform. Using the surgical mask, I was able to infiltrate the delivery room and perform the massaging there as a prelim to the birthing. There was no pay….but, what the hell,,,my dedication to my trade was known. Plus, somehow, the “thrill” of getting caught was—in of itself—begining to become quite intoxicating. So much so that I had to seek professional counceling and be put into a support group (some of THOSE guys were really WEIRD) to help me break that particular “addicion”.
What the fuck did I just read.

Flag Post
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:Plus, there was this rather intense investigation into the “equipment” I used for the massaging. Of course, NO evidence was discovered. This is because I cleverly hid my VERY PRIVATE tapes of the procedure….purely for professional “records” you understand). However, because of the unintended publicity, I soon had to “close shop”. I just could “keep up” w/ demand.

What the fuck.

YES,,,indeed, THAT is pretty much the cause of MOST pregnancies. Some women insist their pregnancy is a result of dubvious denial of having sex. I have a plan—well, actually it is Rick Santorum’s—to limit sex to ONLY efforts to procreate. This form of sex WOULD NOT BE referred as “fucking”. Rather, it would henceforth be known as: An act of God.

Flag Post

I misquoted you, and fixed it, karma.

Do you have diagnosed psychological issues?

Flag Post

He might very well have…but at least he wouldn’t force a woman to risk her life for a dead fetus.

Flag Post

Alrighty then. Good job…I’m proud of ya. Please self-apply an appropriate sticker (like the “I Voted” ones) to your forehead.

Of course I do….I am human. 0¿~
Originally posted by FlabbyWoofWoof:

He might very well have…but at least he wouldn’t force a woman to risk her life for a dead fetus.

OR EVEN a “brain-dead” one. YET, I am well aware that such happens very frequently….all the more a reason for abortion to remain legal.

PLUS, I won’t even revist the many “live-brain”-inspired reasons (most of them already presented on this vaunted forum),,,,,,other than to say: Stay out of a woman’s body….regardless of how strongly it is reputed to be very “pleasurable”.

ABORTION IS LEGAL….deal w/ it.
The morality of it can be debated until the cows come home.
Personally, I give a shit if someone wants to be against it…for whatever reason.
This is because abortion is just that: PERSONAL.

Flag Post

The risk of giving birth to a death fetus can be logically rationalized

Apparent awkwardeness does not necessarily entail psychological deformation as to distortion of inherent principles, but merely the simplification and complexification of them

Flag Post
SO, I became a professional perineum massager.

I’m going to have words with my ‘career advisor’ from school. He never told me about this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by simeng:

The risk of giving birth to a death fetus can be logically rationalized

Apparent awkwardeness does not necessarily entail psychological deformation as to distortion of inherent principles, but merely the simplification and complexification of them

However you may want to ‘logically’ rationalise it for yourself is one thing…but to want to force every woman to risk her life is something quite sickening.