Would it be immoral to have sex with aliens? page 2

103 posts

Flag Post

Sex with aliens? At first the idea of doing so will feel repulsive since aliens are completely strange species for us, thus they’re not most certainly humans

But, as the time goes by and we’ll get a chance to research them, we might find some humane features from them which might activate our basic instincts to have sex
Once we have researched and get ourselves introduced enough to alien race, we might have sex with them if they’d have following features and/or capabilities

1. Anatomically humane body. If males have penis and girls vagina, physically it may be now possible to have sex with them which encourages us to go on
2. Humane mind and brains. If aliens thinks like humans and have similar civilization and culture that we have, it might be actually seducing to have sex with ‘aliens’ in case you’re ready to take responsibility of it. At this point the word ‘alien’ could now be defined as technologically advanced human
3. Aliens have same genders as we do (male and female). Sex is one kind of interaction between two different genders as we define it. This would allow us to have sex with them and when you have a possibility to have sex with either an ‘alien’ or a human, it’s hard to say no if you do not live in celibacy, feel repulsed by an idea or you’re not ready to take a risk that you’ll get STD or offspring
4. Ability to communicate with aliens. if you can’t communicate with aliens or aliens can’t communicate with you, you can’t persuade an alien to have sex with you. If you’d force an alien to have sex with you, then it’d be a rape

if steps 1 and 3 are true, you might be able to physically have sex with these aliens

Originally posted by onlineidiot1994:

It is humanoid, has 46 chromosomes and a vagina that I can comfortably fit in, and I’m not related to it, I’m in.

In a nutshell disregarding step 4

For me, if all these 4 steps were true, I might not get repulsed by an idea to have sex with humane species
Though, I’d ensure that following issues were true:
1. Aliens do not carry STD we might not be able to resist
2. There wont be offspring or having an offspring would be safe for both human and alien
3. If there will be an offspring, would offspring survive or adapt and would it be harmful hybrid for either/both humans and aliens
4. Coitus is safe for me and alien

Flag Post

Honestly, if one is unable to keep his sexual desires locked within his own species, I kind of view that as, quite frankly, a lack of control and morals.

Flag Post

How is it a lack of morals?

Flag Post
Originally posted by scoopolard:

Honestly, if one is unable to keep his sexual desires locked within his own species, I kind of view that as, quite frankly, a lack of control and morals.

Who ever said he was supposed to only have sex with humans anyway? That he may be disregarding society’s morals is very possible, but why does that matter?

Flag Post

As I said, I would never do it myself, but I wouldnt force other people not to do it. Besides, it is a bit relative… What if( Unlickely, but possible ) the aliens are so similar to humans in appearance that it is almost impossible to notice the difference.

Flag Post
Originally posted by axlkoegoskyeg:

As I said, I would never do it myself, but I wouldnt force other people not to do it. Besides, it is a bit relative… What if( Unlickely, but possible ) the aliens are so similar to humans in appearance that it is almost impossible to notice the difference.

Then they would essentially be the same species. Where’s the conflict there?

Originally posted by TheLoneLucas:

How is it a lack of morals?

Originally posted by iMachine:

Who ever said he was supposed to only have sex with humans anyway? That he may be disregarding society’s morals is very possible, but why does that matter?

You lack the ability to control your sexual desires from carrying over to other distinct species. It would be essentially the same as beastiality, which, our society (including the law) has deemed as amoral. Such trans-species sexual contact should not be viewed as “ok”. I refuse to believe that the sexual promiscuity of this planet has not degraded into such things as beastiality. Now, I understand that a key difference between an animal and a sentient life form would be that the sentient being would be able to give consent and the animal wouldn’t, HOWEVER, if you, or anyone else, was unable to contain his/her sexual desires to his/her own species, I would have to question that individual’s sanity, morals, and overall control.

Flag Post

And how is there an issue if the other part is intelligent, and has given consent?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I would question this, as a great many, of both sexes, use a variety of artificial sexual aids all the time. That is most certainly not keeping the act solely to the same species. You can use mini-organisms to destress at work for example, so they are beneficial to the individual and species.

Given that such a variation in sexual uses does exist, it is questionable at best to state it must be limited to a member of your own species.

When your partner has a mind, yes, consent must be sought, but whether they are human, alien or android, fundamentally does not matter, so long as some manner of erogenous stimulation is possible, even if full-on sex is not.

Flag Post

I had sex with an alien once. She made the best chimichangas that Tumble Weed had ever seen.

Flag Post

I would also disagree with this post:

Originally posted by Maik50:

Sex is one kind of interaction between two different genders as we define it.

Sex is sex. Does not matter whether it is between a man and a woman, a woman and a woman, a man and a man, two men and a woman, two women and a man, or a woman and a tongulator. All count as sex.

Flag Post

Gender =/= sex.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBaron:

Gender =/= sex.

Maybe in the “world of Darkness”…
BUT:

"""2

a: sex <the> b: the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex """

Flag Post

Right, sex is biological. Gender is all that other identity-related stuff.

Hence, two different things. Just like your definition points out.

Flag Post

Hi, I’m old and use dictionaries for complex concepts that sociologists and psychologists develop! Let’s find out what gravity really is through Webster, shall we?

“3a (1) : the gravitational attraction of the mass of the earth, the moon, or a planet for bodies at or near its surface (2) : a fundamental physical force that is responsible for interactions which occur because of mass between particles, between aggregations of matter (as stars and planets), and between particles (as photons) and aggregations of matter, that is 10-39 times the strength of the strong force, and that extends over infinite distances but is dominant over macroscopic distances especially between aggregations of matter”

Clearly that settles it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBaron:

Hi, I’m old and use dictionaries for complex concepts that sociologists and psychologists develop! Let’s find out what gravity really is through Webster, shall we?

“3a (1) : the gravitational attraction of the mass of the earth, the moon, or a planet for bodies at or near its surface (2) : a fundamental physical force that is responsible for interactions which occur because of mass between particles, between aggregations of matter (as stars and planets), and between particles (as photons) and aggregations of matter, that is 10-39 times the strength of the strong force, and that extends over infinite distances but is dominant over macroscopic distances especially between aggregations of matter”

Clearly that settles it.

Dark….are ya trying to say that ya are: “attracted” to me?
Why this gravitational reference when we are discussing SEXUAL attraction?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The only reason why people aren’t allowed to have sex with animals is because we can’t properly communicate with them, and therefore they can’t legally consent. The same will be done if we find aliens with whom we can’t communicate (and I suppose we should assume we’re stronger than them in that we can force them to do things). If we can communicate, then we are able to find out if they consent to it. Whatever you think is immoral is irrelevant. We all have our issues with certain things, but doesn’t mean they logically should be unacceptable.

Flag Post

I listed 8 conditions what you need to have even a slightest desire to have sex with aliens in my previous post
Isn’t that enough? I mean, if all 8 conditions were true, the “creature” you’d have sex with would be nothing more but technologically advanced human species. Of course morals and personal ethiquette affects in your decision and possibly causes repulsive toughts

If you ask me, when I’d like to have sex, my personal desires will define that what kind of personality my sexmate would be. It could be human, it could be alien as long it will fullfill my own personal desires and has type of personality I like. Of course, there’s a possibility of rape where personality of either human or alien doesn’t matter. Though I wouldn’t do that

Flag Post

We already have a word for wanting to have sex with other species (this includes aliens).

This word is “bestiality”.

If you support having sex with aliens, you support bestiality.

Flag Post

I know you’re making a joke (because what else could you be doing when making mistakes of this size?), but I should correct it regardless of that.

Bestiality as we use it now does not include or exclude aliens, as we are not in contact with any of them. When we do, then our definitions of this concept, amongst possibly others, will have to change. Bestiality has to do with the fact that, as I already explained, other animals have no way of communicating with us and therefore can’t legally consent. As has been stated countless of times, if we can communicate with them then there is no issue.

Just for others that may not get that you were making a joke.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

I know you’re making a joke (because what else could you be doing when making mistakes of this size?), but I should correct it regardless of that.

Bestiality as we use it now does not include or exclude aliens, as we are not in contact with any of them. When we do, then our definitions of this concept, amongst possibly others, will have to change. Bestiality has to do with the fact that, as I already explained, other animals have no way of communicating with us and therefore can’t legally consent. As has been stated countless of times, if we can communicate with them then there is no issue.

Just for others that may not get that you were making a joke.

Bestiality isn’t immoral only because of consent.

It is also immoral because of the diseases that spread to humans because of it.

Would having sex with an alien be ok if they consented but ended up spreading the next black plague to humanity?

Flag Post

That was handled in other posts. We, of course, need to first find out if there are any diseases that can spread to us and are anywhere near bad (a cough really doesn’t matter). That’s simply one of the requirements.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

That was handled in other posts. We, of course, need to first find out if there are any diseases that can spread to us and are anywhere near bad (a cough really doesn’t matter). That’s simply one of the requirements.

Oh, so we only look for diseases that could be spread to us.

What about the aliens, why not look for diseases that could spread to them?

Flag Post

You would cover disease vectors that head the other way in your study. No other rational way of conducting a cross-infection study.