World without Religion: Better or Worse? page 27

656 posts

Flag Post

Please don’t tell me you’re drawing all your knowledge of the Scots from a film ::headdesk::

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

Please don’t tell me you’re drawing all your knowledge of the Scots from a film ::headdesk::

No I am not.(Al though that was a good movie, Mel gibson seemed a little bit rabid though)
All joke aside I really respect your warriors for as far my knowledge, yours was the area romans were unable to defeat.
Besides who can hate that Scottish accent?(and shawn connery)
BTW Glassgow in Scotland?
BTW BTW All Scotsmen hot heads like you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

Because they’re dang terrifying when they run at you with weapons wielded, and the kilts rising to show they’re wearing absolutely nothing underneath. Where do you focus, the big waraxe heading for your face, or the line of naked manhoods waving cheerily at you as they charge from across the field?

Really? I thought that it was just so they could have a place to hold their fireballs.

Flag Post

Thanks for the laugh Tenco. I was just picturing that on the battlefield. Probably wouldn’t add any more destruction to normal.

Flag Post

~Wildwar59, "I burned a New Testiment today..
I wrote “Koran” on it before I did it though..
I felt alot better afterwards.."

Flag Post
Originally posted by coderTrav:

Hard to say. I think if we didn’t have religion, we’d just find another topic to argue each other about. If we do have religion, we’d still have arguments.

Personally, I would like a world with many beliefs, but each one respectful of one another.

That can’t happen.

Most mainstream religions teach that everyone who doesn’t believe is inferior. This false superiority is what leads to all religious conflict.