Are girls getting too sexy at an early age? page 2 (locked)

726 posts

Flag Post

yea they are but i think its because of those bratz dolls(or most dolls in general) or as my friend hawaiiboy put it “gay pic” XD

Flag Post

Orzo you have an amazing inability to grasp some very basic concepts, so forget it…

Waah i give up, you win but i wont say it.

Flag Post

Middle/High school age group? They’re old enough to do what they want.

I’m saying that most of them are in that age group, a lot more then others. Do you see a lot of adults and small kids wearing that? No…

Flag Post

u peadofile

Flag Post

oh wait now i know wat ur talking about

Flag Post

It’s up to them what they want to where. If I was in charge of close it would be completely different, but that’s a different matter. As you (being anyone and everyone) so often remind me the goverment (as in law against it) has no right to control our rights. Therefore they can wear whatever they want.

Flag Post

Personally I have found that the younger girls (I’m talking about girls from 6)
are beginning to dress much older than there age.

I don’t know how people from other parts of the world are seeing it,
but in Australia, it is common to see 6-12 y/o’s wearing stuff that
muuuch older girls my age are wearing…

It is pretty sick IMO..

Flag Post

As you (being anyone and everyone) so often remind me the goverment (as in law against it) has no right to control our rights.

This isn’t about the government regulating society’s trends, that’s a ridiculous idea. This is about the parents being more smart about what they let their kids wear.

Flag Post

this is funny subject im not immature but it is.
i think the media is responsible for this.
i dont mind girls being sexy but not too early.

Flag Post

It’s about Consumerism putting up fake ideals for kids, and telling them how they are supposed to dress. If you sell a lot of toys with fancy clothing, diamonds, expensive stuff, etc… The kid will start to think that is normal for a girl to want those, which results in the kid turning into a fashion addict. Always wanting the newest, the most expensive,…

Flag Post

it is a problem with younger girls becoming more “sexy” but in all actuality they are just basing it off the adults so its everyones problem for starting this whole thing to begin with …

BAN DISNEY CHANNEL!!

Flag Post

I doubt that Disney is the cause of this problem, quite the contrary.

Flag Post

what they let their kids wear.

So now the parents have total control of their childs life?

are beginning to dress much older than there age.

Much older? There isn’t a set dress code for different ages.

Flag Post

yes end of

Flag Post

RMcd- 10 times out of 10 the parents buy clothes for their children(15.5 and younger) in America atleast. SO in that aspect yes parents control childrens lives.

edit- sorry I meant the parents buy the clothes/fashion in question

Flag Post

BENCHEM!!!

Flag Post

Oh wait, you are not Benchem…

Flag Post

Woah, all you Americans are exactly the same. As you’ve just said to yourself. Not one of your children below 15.5 buys there own clothes. No wonder you economy is crashing…

Flag Post

So now the parents have total control of their childs life?

It’s called parenting, stop being such a dickhead. Let your kids run wild, you’ll see what will happen.

Flag Post

My parent doesn’t have total control of my life, nor what I wear. Nor would I want it that way. I don’t have children.

Flag Post

RMcD- You fail to comprehend once again.

Flag Post

Not really sure whether the expansion of Playboy into childrens’ accessories is a symptom or cause of this phenomenon.

Flag Post

RMcD- You fail to comprehend once again.

10 times out of 10

Everyone, no exceptions. That’s what you wrote not me…

Flag Post

buy not choose

and if you buy then you should have say in what is purchased

Flag Post

My parents picked basically all my clothes till I was 13 or something, and I could tell what I liked or not, and the things I didn’t like got put back in the store. And the older I got, the less they controlled, and when I turned 16, I had complete control. And this is in my opinion the way it should be, that is if the parent knows what he’s doing. Mine just picked regular clothing, and if I wanted some brand clothing they simply said no, and I am glad they did because it didn’t turn me into one of those despicable fashion kids.