Aliens page 4

96 posts

Flag Post

Cracks in windshields? Dust particles? What do orbs have to do wth windshields? ….. Oh I see… From how it was described, it was clear daylight, and he saw the whole body too. Either way, I doubt dust particles could be the case if it just zipped away into the sky and was never seen again. To be honest, they did say their memory was a bit fuzzy over the whole thing, but I imagine mine would be if I saw something amazing for that short a period of time 30 years ago. XD

Flag Post

well i don’t know the exact incidence you’re refering to, but yes, these effects happen. it may look like it zips away into the sky, but that’s because of misreading the distance to the object.

what looks like a big far-away object is just a miniscule close-by object.

youtube video OMG RODS!

what they are

same counts for orbs.

Flag Post

what looks like a big far-away object is just a miniscule close-by object.

I didn’t hear about that yet… Thanks for interesting links.

Flag Post

While ‘’SAUCER SHAPED" may induce a rational person to dismiss the claim, purely from its un-originality. The description, though, has no value though withought proof. I can describe a figureskating unicorn very well, but it never exists anywhere but in thought.
Where I can not show you a picture of a Unicorn-on-Ice, I can show you thousands of pictures of UFO’s. Credit is due. Even if the person is just telling a tale for the sake of attention, I can’t imagine that all of them are liars. Now that every phone is a camera, expect more UFO pictures to show up and more people to show them off.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwerber:

You could be lying to us.

… “BUT NO DISRESPECT” Did you not read the top? And why would he create a post ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Just to lie to you guys?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sschwag:

While ‘’SAUCER SHAPED" may induce a rational person to dismiss the claim, purely from its un-originality. The description, though, has no value though withought proof. I can describe a figureskating unicorn very well, but it never exists anywhere but in thought.
Where I can not show you a picture of a Unicorn-on-Ice, I can show you thousands of pictures of UFO’s. Credit is due. Even if the person is just telling a tale for the sake of attention, I can’t imagine that all of them are liars. Now that every phone is a camera, expect more UFO pictures to show up and more people to show them off.

Figure Skating Unicorn ^

Anyways… The thing that sort of bugs me about the saucer shapes, is, why are they always saucer. If you look outside, you will see atleast 5 diffrent cars/vehicles. Look at our rockets, and space shuttles, there are like 3 diffrent types of those. Why does everything in an alien civilization look the same? Wouldn’t ships from one alien country (Space Russians!) look a bit diffirent from another (Space Americans!)

Flag Post
Look at our rockets, and space shuttles, there are like 3 diffrent types of those

they all follow the same basic shape. aliens will say “if you look at our ships, we’ve got different types of disks, fried eggs and donuts. so why do earth’s escape crafts all look like pencils?”

you’re also forgetting about the triangular UFO’s and a bunch of others.

Wouldn’t ships from one alien country (Space Russians!) look a bit diffirent from another (Space Americans!)

that assumes aliens use Earth’s current political and economic scheme. which is quite unlikely.

Flag Post

^Thing is, I dont get why people always assume Aliens have 1 “country” per planet, Your going to have diffrences, and people are going to be split apart, either by land masses, or culture. I doubt an alien civilization would be one big empire…

Flag Post
Originally posted by AirmanAlex:

^Thing is, I dont get why people always assume Aliens have 1 “country” per planet, Your going to have diffrences, and people are going to be split apart, either by land masses, or culture. I doubt an alien civilization would be one big empire…

Why are you assuming that several of the different “countries” of an alien race would visit us? For all you know, it might only be the “Space Russians” that are interested in Earth. If we are only visited by one “country”, the ships they use will all look more or less the same.

Flag Post

uhm… i both agree and disagree.

on the one hand, you’re right. in that, people tend to think of aliens altogether as a uniform concept. they imagine there being one particular being, in this thing called “outer space”, with one particular craft, and all in one particular outfit. and then try to decide whether to believe this exists or not.

completely blind that just as there are millions of species on Earth, there should be millions of different extraterrestrial species, per each of the, like, trillions of planets that house life out there, each in a different stage of biological and for some technological development.

and this imaginative limitation slows us down.

but on the other hand, i do think that each of the very advanced alien “Worlds” (which may or may not span beyond one planet) is a one world society with a one world culture. because that’s the way the earth is heading as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NaturalReject:

Why are you assuming that several of the different “countries” of an alien race would visit us? For all you know, it might only be the “Space Russians” that are interested in Earth. If we are only visited by one “country”, the ships they use will all look more or less the same.

Well, even if they were from the same “nation” ships would have diffirent purposes, and might look diffrent, for example, an American F-16, looks pretty diffrent from a B-52, because they are used for diffrent jobs, one shhoots down planes, the other bombs the hell out of ground targets.

And i assume, if aliens have perfected inter-galactic travel, that spaceships would be as common as boats and airplanes are on Earth. So you would have everything from X-wing fighters, to the Battlestar Galactica up there. The most likely things that would be sent to Earth, would be scout and research vessels.

Another problem I see with the UFO’s those things look way to small to hold an alien crew, sure you could “fit” a few E.T’s in there, but thats not very comfortable, plus you have to store equipment, food, (assuming they eat food), and unless all the equipment on that ship is in the form of handheld scanners and phasers, such as surveying equipment, optic systems, observation tools, computers, communication systems, maybe weapons. So you have a very cramped alien, in a ship full of all sorts of machines, and equipment, along with his food, and supplies. So, you got a flying Alien T-80 Tank…

Flag Post

The most likely things that would be sent to Earth, would be scout and research vessels.

…which all would look pretty much the same if they came from the same “country”.

Another problem I see with the UFO’s those things look way to small to hold an alien crew

How big is an alien?

Flag Post

^Well, if were going with the most common alien sightings, “The Greys” then i dont know, 4 feet?

Flag Post

^Well, if were going with the most common alien sightings, “The Greys” then i dont know, 4 feet?

And if The Greys aren’t real, but flying saucers are?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NaturalReject:

And if The Greys aren’t real, but flying saucers are?

Well, then I have no idea what they could be like, they could be 3 inch tall chicken people, Dalecks, Cybermen, Cylons, or tall blue Avatar people!

Flag Post
Another problem I see with the UFO’s those things look way to small to hold an alien crew, sure you could “fit” a few E.T’s in there, but thats not very comfortable, plus you have to store equipment, food, (assuming they eat food), and unless all the equipment on that ship is in the form of handheld scanners and phasers, such as surveying equipment, optic systems, observation tools, computers, communication systems, maybe weapons. So you have a very cramped alien, in a ship full of all sorts of machines, and equipment, along with his food, and supplies. So, you got a flying Alien T-80 Tank…

now why the hell would they put a live crew of multiple people inside a “scout and research vessel”?

obviously these would be automatons.

Flag Post

^True, they could be drones or something, but then again, how many sighting of actual aliens have there been, and how many sighting of these aliens either coming out of UFO’s or being seen in them, they have to get here somehow!

Flag Post

Well, then I have no idea what they could be like, they could be 3 inch tall chicken people, Dalecks, Cybermen, Cylons, or tall blue Avatar people!

Exactly, and since you don’t know their size, you can’t say that the saucers are too small for them to fit in.

^True, they could be drones or something, but then again, how many sighting of actual aliens have there been, and how many sighting of these aliens either coming out of UFO’s or being seen in them, they have to get here somehow!

There are as far as I know exactly zero confirmed alien sightings. I’m sure all of those zero aliens came here exactly the same way; they didn’t.

Flag Post

well, even alledged sightings are either about ‘abductions’ by Greys, or just the UFOs. or hostile Lizard People, but those are completely wacky and not truely aliens (they live in the Hollow Eerth…).

i’ve never heard of any alledged Green Man walking out of a Saucer. that only occurs in movies.

Flag Post

For the sake of argument… Im going to assume that these aliens supposedly visiting Earth, are the most common “sighted” the “Greys”, as the others are either Bigfoots, Chupocobras, Tall men, or the Lizard Men! So when I say Aliens I mean this guy…

Flag Post

which, btw, probably stem from mythology originating from a certain lethal birth-defect babies are sometimes born with.

i could post a gruesome youtube link if you want. it’s horrible to watch though.