Why do you

11 posts

Flag Post

feel the need to post on the internet about your religious beliefs and others religious beliefs?

There has been a lot of debate on this forum about religion. In these debates I have noticed there are a lot of atheists (and theists) on Kongregate. My question is to you atheists (and theists): What led you to post about it on the internet, Why are you posting about it now and your thoughts on the future without posts about religion. If you do not post about religion, post your views on posting about religion with respect to your own belief system about netiquette.

Flag Post

Same reason you felt the need to ask the question.

Which is, it’s just something humans do – we express ourselves in a variety of social situations on a variety of topics. Gaming, TV, music, religion… all just topics to discuss, and as social animals we tend to enjoy discussing.

Flag Post

Why do you feel that your thread would be better if you cut off the topic so noone knows what the hell you want to talk about before going into your thread?

Flag Post

Because anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.

Flag Post

Because they are all trying to justify their positions. They are unsure of their positions and need to express themselves looking for approval.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NaturalReject:

Why do you feel that your thread would be better if you cut off the topic so noone knows what the hell you want to talk about before going into your thread?

Alas, I don’t feel it would be better.

I would have had to cut it off midway through the sentence either way (due to the full sentence of my question being too long). I would rather imply no meaning in the topic rather than imply something which it is not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by onlineidiot1994:

It’s this.

Really.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:
Originally posted by onlineidiot1994:

It’s this.

Really.

Qwuft.

Flag Post

To prove posts like this:

Because they are all trying to justify their positions. They are unsure of their positions and need to express themselves looking for approval.

wrong.

And yes, same reason as yours for posting this topic.

Flag Post

@senakus because the human brain function without religion will be halted ! let’s take an example here , if someone shared his belief’s about religion in a descent way and if another started to make it stupid or lame ! it will be because people are always good for talks … careless about acts ! since you are human , allow me to introduce you to now a days talks , party’s , concerts , ditch party , house party , getting stoned , drink , get intercourse ! the name of god and religion are barely mentioned now a days on the internet ! so it’s a good sign i guess

Flag Post

I defend what I believe in, and simply tell others what I disagree with, and my views, on their beliefs.