All non jewish christian religions: Are their followers going to Hell? page 3

134 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by tudordan:

Wait a minute:

“Are their followers going to Hell?”

Followers?What followers?

Most of the people in the US,
as well as the citizens of a bunch of other countries.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkscanner:

Wait a minute:

I think you misunderstood.When I’ve asked “what followers” I meant REAL followers not wannabe-christians that live in sin.(don’t tell me that US actually follows it)

Flag Post

@JohnnyBeGood
I’ve read some articles about Testimonium Flavianum, thank you. And I feel bad because of these frauds. I’m not denying them, to me they seems real. There’s a definition of Christians by the society, as in people who go to church, and by Jesus as in people who loves God and loves others and want to establish the kingdom of God. Christians shouldn’t lie like this, Jesus said Satan is the Father of lies. If we lie then we became not children of God, but of His enemy.
Again I feel bad for this thing. There are only copies of the work of Josephus, maintained for generations by Christians. In this regard unfortunately for Josephus, these documents are always going to be doubted unless other documents were found to prove otherwise.
But Jesus searched not only for those who have faith from prove, in fact he searched for those who loved him and have faith the moment they heard about the message. John 20:29, this is not blind faith as in fanaticsm or ignorance, but faith by revelation of Love.
Hebrew 11: 1 —> Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Maybe God didn’t made pop of his presence in order to look for these kinds of people, that they’re going to have some specific role in the kingdom of God. Otherwise, these kind of faith would not emerge. Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few [are] chosen.

Flag Post

Wait a minute:

I think you misunderstood.When I’ve asked “what followers” I meant REAL followers not wannabe-christians that live in sin.(don’t tell me that US actually follows it)

Just because they live in sin doesn’t mean they don’t believe the religion. :P

Flag Post

Wait a minute:

Believing in a religion is not enough.

Flag Post

Wait a minute:

For what exactly? Can you please elaborate on the message you are trying to convey, so that I understand it better (I am confused).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rubixcube7:

Wait a minute:

For what exactly? Can you please elaborate on the message you are trying to convey, so that I understand it better (I am confused).

What I tried to say is that most “christians” just live up with the name,not the way of life.I’ve never seen a christian who actually follows God,Bible or whatever,they we’re all people who did exactly the opposite.This and the fact that there are little to no followers who don’t have the islamic point of view.(“You aren’t a Christian,you die!”)

Flag Post

Sleep
I’m back. :D

Flag Post

tudordan. I hear you. There are very little people out of the earth’s population that do follow god and the bible. I also know that Jesus stated that, “no one comes to the father except through me.” I agree with your last line except I would add on “in the afterlife” .

somebody613. Welcome back.

Flag Post

@Somebody613,
Hi, how’s your sabbath?

Flag Post

Sleep
Thank G-d. :DDD
Now, shall we continue?
(I’m going to sleep in about an hour, or so… So if you want, we can discuss for some time. Or tomorrow.)

Flag Post

@Somebody613
Ok, :) but for now I’m still puzzled with the Laws, how do you interpret some laws have the words “to be a statute forever” and some others don’t?

Flag Post

Sleep
“I” don’t – there were like tons of wiser people BEFORE me. :DDD
Also, see here.
Explanation.
I’m wondering, why you didn’t do this yourself. :D

Flag Post

@Somebody613
Well want to get the Jewish source and specifically from you or well, could be from your favorite source. THanks

Flag Post

Sleep
Yeah, I understand.
But BASIC things can be found at Wiki too. :D
No prob, any time. :D

Flag Post

Not sure if I’m about to troll this thread, rant, or actually contribute to it. So here goes:

“Whoever believes in Jesus Christ “shall not perish but have eternal life… whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son” (John 3:16,18)."

The Lord is aware belief is NOT a choice.. right? Right!?

Y’know, making someone good at heart would only require God to purge their memories and hearts of the taint they experienced through life, experiences that nothing short of a god could see coming and to avoid condemning oneself to an eternity of torment and suffering. Or can he not do that? Is forgiving all sinners, pagans and antichrist too much for him? Oh yes, thaaat’s right… to go to heaven you MUST worship and love him, to receive it in turn.

I’m more for Dharma, personally, and proud to say I’m a warrior of kharma 5 years in the making. Hoping it won’t get me kicked into hell, but if it does.. oh well, I’m human, I will adapt for better or worse.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alita:

Not sure if I’m about to troll this thread, rant, or actually contribute to it. So here goes:

“Whoever believes in Jesus Christ “shall not perish but have eternal life… whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son” (John 3:16,18)."

The Lord is aware belief is NOT a choice.. right? Right!?

Y’know, making someone good at heart would only require God to purge their memories and hearts of the taint they experienced through life, experiences that nothing short of a god could see coming and to avoid condemning oneself to an eternity of torment and suffering.

He Can, but wouldn’t by doing that He must undo many things as well, as its all interconnected? Me to you is connected through this event, erasing your memory would mean making this event irrelevant which has already become a base for my personality and yours. Another thing, wouldn’t tampering with one’s memory means making him/her another person? If God loves his work he wouldn’t do that.
Add: And specifically he loves you, and you’re not a movie character that could be made undone.

Add II: Belief is not a choice, but its also a journey, if you don’t believe in Jesus now you could investigate about Him and later may change your believe. I believe that later God is going to unite with people who truly believe that Jesus is the Son of God. The unity would be in a form, I love God my permanent purpose is to prioritize God, I love myself in fact that what makes me me, I love my brothers in Christ who Love God, my permanent purpose is also to keep them happening as they’re a part of God.
That inclination when adopted, would mean that you’re in unity with God the Love, a one body.

Flag Post

Alita
Another bonus point for being Jewish – “action is more important than belief”.
Of course, belief leads to action, but unlike in Christianity, in Judaism plain belief WITHOUT action is WORTHLESS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by somebody613:

Alita
Another bonus point for being Jewish – “action is more important than belief”.
Of course, belief leads to action, but unlike in Christianity, in Judaism plain belief WITHOUT action is WORTHLESS.

I do believe I’ve heard that somewhere before:

14What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? 15Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. 16If one of you says to him, “Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? 17In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

James 2

Flag Post

@BobTheCoolGuy :) God Bless you

Flag Post

Cool, now tell this to all crusaders and inquisitors who killed thousands if not millions for not BELIEVING in you-know-whom…

Flag Post

Cool, now tell this to all crusaders and inquisitors who killed thousands if not millions for not BELIEVING in you-know-whom…

Yeah seriously, and the execution of Copernicus, what a shame!. But like we all have agreed upon, going back in time is absurd

Flag Post

Sleep
Thing is, I can’t be sure it’s the PAST
Can you?
(Cause too many times I’ve read clearly antisemitic “comments” on various forums of exactly the SAME style – about not believing in J.)

Flag Post

Sleep
Thing is, I can’t be sure it’s the PAST
Can you?
(Cause too many times I’ve read clearly antisemitic “comments” on various forums of exactly the SAME style – about not believing in J.)

That anti-semitic comments if you’re not being oversensitive… is not what’s thought in the bible. You must respect the Jews.
The point is, if Christians have not love, then they are Christians by definition of “people who go to church” but not “the followers of Jesus”.

Flag Post

Sleep
Sorry to disappoint you, but my opinion is, it’s like 99.99% of all “Christians”.
Not that they’re “bad people”, but rather superficial, without TRUE inside faith…
They’re “cultural Christians”, as much as many Jews unfortunately also consider themselves to be “cultural Jews”, in both cases this means “I do nothing, but I still consider myself to be part of the group”.
That’s where the “action vs belief” becomes CRUCIAL – you can’t FAKE ACTIONS
All this doesn’t make them BAD, but this is the delusion they ALL are in – to be part of the group, without actually participating…
I’m very upset about it, but unfortunately, that’s what it is today…