The vietnaim war (locked)

42 posts

Flag Post

Do you folks think it was worth it?I think it was,It was to stop commusim from spreading to s.vietnaim,So i think it was very much worth it,

Flag Post

There’s already a thread for this.

Fun facts: You just copy-pasted the questions for that thread, and you’re breaking the very same rules you said Laxaria was breaking.

Flag Post

No, it wasn’t worth it.

We lost a lot of money, morale, and people in it. All to stop “dem commies”

Not to mention we raped their entire jungle with AP mines, dropped napalm everywhere, burning and maiming more, and destroyed a fuckload of their land with Agent Orange.

Flag Post

Just for reference this guy is a troll

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/9-serious-discussion/topics/259763-you-libs-just-dont-make-sense

Flag Post

We did not “rape” them,Do you even know what that means?Don’t use a word if you don’t have a clear picture of what it means.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bobneson:

We did not “rape” them

Not in the literal sense, no.

Though it wouldn’t exactly surprise me if some Vietnamese were actually raped.

,Do you even know what that means?

Do you even know what he meant?

Don’t use a word if you don’t have a clear picture of what it means.

Why don’t you go and take your own advice.

Flag Post

Purposely trying to come up with every little thing i say to put me down,How use less,
that is not going to make me stop trying to preach against you libs.Words are my main weapon,And Everyone esles,Some people can’t use them as strong as others,I can’t ethier.
With this,I think your just trying to get everyone to hate me,Or not just me,The public.

You:The public?This is on kongregate.Or..:Your trying to cover up your troll,Jack as*!

Flag Post

Purposely trying to come up with every little thing i say to put me down,How use less,

If I really wanted to, I could do a lot more, and I was just clarifying something that is fairly commonly known. (which also means I didn’t come up with it just now.)

that is not going to make me stop trying to preach against you libs.

O…Kay, that came a little out of left field, but you go do that.

Words are my main weapon,

Might wanna consider training with it a little.

And Everyone esles,Some people can’t use them as strong as others,I can’t ethier.

Yeah, might want to reconsider your strategy, there.

With this,I think your just trying to get everyone to hate me,Or not just me,The public. /paranoia

Yeah, people here either already hate you, or see you as a troll and are ignoring you.

You:The public?This is on kongregate.Or..:Your trying to cover up your troll,Jack as*!

Putting words in my mouth before I even sya them isn’t a very good tactic, as it just makes you look immature.

Flag Post

Yes,I need to exersise My words a bit.

Flag Post

Yes,I need to exersise My words a bit.

And put a space after each punctuation (comma, period, question mark, exclamation point, semi-colon, colon, etc.), it’ll help.

Flag Post

Oh,That is what you folks mean?I did not know that, Thank you .

Flag Post

No it was not worth it… maybe it would be worth it if we actually won, but no, we in all sense, surrendered. The U.S public was tired of the war, and you can’t win any war without the backing of your country’s people. In all sense, we lost the war!

Very few wars that have been fought over the centuries have been “worth it”.

and also, Tenco isn’t making me think your an idiot.. you are… with your horrible spelling, and crazy Russian sleeper agent obama theories….

Flag Post

Vietnam was a mistake on the US’s part. they felt they could go over for advising and ended up deep in the civil war. When we left we left a lot of military equipment for the communists. We still have not gotten back many of our MIA’s. I don’t even think the military cared as they haven’t really made any great effort to look for them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:
Words are my main weapon,

Might wanna consider training with it a little.

Word.

Flag Post

I know a couple of you are vets, I was just wondering how many of you are? Not just Vietnam, but other wars.

Flag Post

I am a Vet of the mexcian Drug war. I went in there, All ready to kill them , Then i was shot in the knee by a drug dealer. That is why i moved to the U.S.A.

Flag Post

I am just joking!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:

There’s already a thread for this.

Fun facts: You just copy-pasted the questions for that thread, and you’re breaking the very same rules you said Laxaria was breaking.

Thank You for noticing because I started the other thread.

Flag Post

I am just joking!

Shittiest joker I’ve ever met. To date.

And don’t think that because the majority of people here a liberals, that you stand on your own, because that’s just retarded. I am against liberals, doesn’t mean I can’t be on a forum and discuss these things coming up.

You honestly should ask your dad more questions and shit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MooseDishes:

LOL

His dad? Is Bobneson’s dad even still around? The guy’s profile says he’s 42.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Twilight_Ninja:
Originally posted by MooseDishes:

LOL

His dad? Is Bobneson’s dad even still around? The guy’s profile says he’s 42.

With his argument’s fallacies, he is probably 12 years old. Also “labour” is on his profile.

Flag Post

It was just a joke folks,A something to the knee joke?Get it?

Flag Post

I just don’t care if you guys don’t think i’m 42,Who cares what over people think.All what matters is that the person get married,(I never had the chance sadly),Have kids.Raise them, and Die of old age.There,you lived your life.

Flag Post

It was just a joke folks,

What was?

A something to the knee joke?

Arrow, and what does that have to do with this?

Get it?

No.

Flag Post

I am a Vet of the mexcian Drug war. I went in there, All ready to kill them , Then i was shot in the knee by a drug dealer. That is why i moved to the U.S.A.
That joke up there in the commets.