The Ultimate Idea (locked)

8 posts

Flag Post

there needs to be a tracker for how LONG people have cumulatively played each game. like how many times people have opened the game (viewed) or how high each game scored (rating)

but a tracker for each game to show how LONG people have been playing. that would be the truest way to tell which games are the best. which games keep people playing the longest.

Flag Post

I can answer on the spot – the IDLE games will win within a week…
For an obvious reason.
Thus, makes no real useful sense…

Flag Post

This really belongs in the official Suggestions thread.

Flag Post

Why not just a better rating/critique system? 10 stars, ratings for gameplay/art/sound/genre/difficulty curve etc.

Flag Post

This is a first, but I actually agree with somebody613.

Flag Post

why is this in SD?

Flag Post

This might be a good idea,But the idle games will win.the rating system Is a pretty Good way to tell if it is good or not.

Flag Post

I think we should move away from the pattern of static laws into creating guidelines. Easy example would be this thread, allow one or two kinds of this thread in SD should be okay, and we should make a rule that stated that it’s ok, but when it gets out of hand you should be able to temporarily apply strict rules.
I’m saying that minor deviations should be okay, as they happened with genuine reasons, “He wanted to have a serious discussion about an idea” I think its more likeable for Kong to accepted him rather than to rejected him. But he also should be made aware about the “guideline” that applies.

And I think this should apply to real life as well. For example, minor misdeeds in the road, such as driving too slowly, or forgetting to buckle a seatbelt in the middle of the city where its crowded, shouldn’t instantly resulted in tickets. But when such bad habit got out of hand, the major could temporarily declare a period of strict application of the “guideline”. But then after, things should go back into becoming guidelines again.

Won’t you agree?
Edit: This Idea is the Ultimate way to treat laws, and current way laws are set is worse and should be changed into this kind of system.
Won’t you agree?