Israel page 3

75 posts

Flag Post

OD
The other way around – I consider ARAB sources to have ZERO credibility, and anyone doing the opposite is an IDIOT.
BTW, WESTERN means American/European, NOT Israeli.
They can be biased too, but much less than those DIRECTLY INVOLVED.
And you just said yourself, that you’re LAZY to double-check things for being TRUE or not – but you’re NOT lazy to CONDEMN.
Typical idiot / propaganda victim…

Flag Post

LOL. Israel is directly involved, but the US, which is obviously just Israels buttpal, that they trade a lot with, that rely on Israel for the shipping of oil, and that supplied Israel with all their military equipments, is not directly involved. yet the other way around it’s not just Palastina that is directly involved, but everyone that’s not Europe or USA (the long-time friends and creators of Israel that almost all the Israelis come from and have relatives).

dude, i’m not gonna continue repeating myself, but you are leaking bias from all orifices.

And you just said yourself, that you’re LAZY to double-check things for being TRUE or not – but you’re NOT lazy to CONDEMN.

too lazy right now. this topic is by no means a new one.

Flag Post

OD
Yup, millennia-long bias, definitely.
(JUST SHUT UP. I’m finished with this.)

Flag Post

END-OF-DISCUSSION POST

For if the nations of the world should say to Israel, “You are robbers, for you conquered by force the lands of the seven nations [of Canaan],” they will reply, "The entire earth belongs to the Holy One, blessed be He; He created it (this we learn from the story of the Creation) and gave it to whomever He deemed proper When He wished, He gave it to them, and when He wished, He took it away from them and gave it to us.

Flag Post

^what i say is true and righteous because [quoted scripture about fairy-tales].

that’s intellectual suicide.

Flag Post

When in doubt about what sources are biased just cross-examine them al with each other. That way you will soon see which are different and which are probably biased (or else state it’s between x en y).

Flag Post

Well, the one of OD was simply DEAD (linked to ALL broken links; thus unverifiable and ZERO-reliable), like I explicitly made fun of it in the other thread a couple posts ago.
(About “eating children”.)
If this explains nothing to some specific guys, I can just say “congratulations on your 100% propaganda diet”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

LOL. Israel is directly involved, but the US, which is obviously just Israels buttpal, that they trade a lot with, that rely on Israel for the shipping of oil, and that supplied Israel with all their military equipments, is not directly involved. yet the other way around it’s not just Palastina that is directly involved, but everyone that’s not Europe or USA (the long-time friends and creators of Israel that almost all the Israelis come from and have relatives).

dude, i’m not gonna continue repeating myself, but you are leaking bias from all orifices.

too lazy right now. this topic is by no means a new one.

I was not aware that Israel shipped significant amounts of oil to the US. I always thought it was the Arab countries like Syria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, and the U.A.E., but whatever.

Oh, wait.
And here’s a little more.

So it is neither a producer, nor does it even hold any reserves. Fascinating.

Flag Post

no, but it has pipelines and ports.

Flag Post

Eh, just give up – we won’t break through someone’s brainwashed wall. :DDD
They won’t see the truth until it hits them in the face, HARD.
Well, people make personal choices, just not always the smart ones. :DDD

Flag Post

you would seriously compare what one nation does themselves for their own benifit (cheap labour), with what is forced down other people’s throats without justification, just at the threat of violence from a vastly technologically superior warlike society (US)?

why don’t you just compare charity to theft while you’re at it?

Using minorities or cheap labor is what you may stumble into in China or India. If the Muslim immigrant refugees in France or Sweden choose to work in cheap labor terms it’s nothing but coincidence. Surely you don’t think these countries (Swe, Fra) invite them refugees just so they’d have cheap labor force to work with?

you mean they started indiscriminately shooting people based on their ethnicity. but i guess it’s ok, since you said “naturally”.

No, I mean they were met with violence from the get-go, so they naturally began to organize a defense.

hold on now. you said the Jews were defending themselves. how could Arabs “lose ground” to someone defending? that’s like walking into someone’s house and when they wave their fist at you, you kill them out of ‘defence’, and claim the home for yourself.

Nice analogy. No wait, it really isn’t.
Arabs lost grounds because Jews conquered them one after another to establish defensive positions like outposts and so on, in order to gain security by having more time to organize the next time an Arab religious nut decides it’s time to slaughter the Jews and tries to raid a community.
If you’re being surprise attacked from behind a mountain for over a month, and think to yourself “I could take over that mountain in order to set an outpost so I wouldn’t be surprised next time they attack”, it actually make sense. But I wouldn’t put it past you (or people with the same downright hatred for anything Israeli, as it appears) to consider it “VILE RUTHLESS JEWISH VIOLENCE! HOW CAN IT BE DEFENSIVE IF THEY TAKE LANDS FOR THEMSELVES! YARRGH!”.

oh yes, sure. once you “defended” yourself and occupied one house whos resedents you killed in defence, you also have to occupy the neighbours house by driving out the neighbours by threat, to create a buffer zone so you can defend yourself against the municipal government. i understand.

Basically what I said above this paragraph applies here aswell, only this part of your post really puts an emphasis on the emotional part of how evil the Jews are in killing the Arabs. Nice one.

funny. the natives don’t have a country, but the settlers do. only Americans could think that bullshit up.

Wrong on so many levels. First off, the natives in which you speak of (Arab Palestinians nowdays) are not the natives of this country in any sort of way. If you would like to engage in a tiresome debate over where the name PHILISTINE came from, and who were the original inhabitants (not in any sort of way Palestinians), I’d be more than happy to join along.

Second, the Palestinians did have a country according to the UN partition plan of Israel. Only they weren’t happy with their share and declared a war a day after. Boo frickin’ hoo, they lost miserably and now you have to argue with me online about which side is wrong and which side is right.

bias. the Natives partitioned their own compromise which was declined by the Settlers just the same way. and the UN now recognises their partition was not impartial.

The Arabs offered their own plan which was declined. DUH. Ofcourse it was declined as it was extremely biased in their favor.
Now, it would be unfair if the UN accepted the Israeli plan while declining the Arab one, but they did not, they made their own plan.

first of all, the second part of that sentence is non-sequiter to the first. but also America won that war, not Israel.

Oh America won that war eh? So I suppose you consider this an American victory because the weapons Israel used were Western? Haha, oh, so I suppose the weapons the Arab armies were using was home-made, completely middle eastern? Lol! The Soviet Union was arming the neighboring Arab armies to the teeth, just like US did to Israel. More so, the Soviet Union had to send in their own pilots to fly their own supplied airplanes only due to the incompetence of the Arab armies.
Hey, I know such a defeat is not something an avid Israeli hater could digest, but puhleese dude, it happened – they lost, we won, deal with it.

that is totally selective information and skewed wording. they had war. and this is quite tangential.

I hope you’re not expecting me or anyone else for that matter to cite each and every detail of one of the most tangled feud mankind has ever known in history, all in this little thread in this extremely inconvenient forum (seriously, blockquote? took me some time to figure that one out).
Nevertheless, what I said was not untrue. Israel did capture the Sinai peninsula, it is almost twice the size of Israel nowdays, and they did return it afterwards.
as is the US govenrment. they’ve been reprimanded for terrorism over and over by international organisations, but they hold veto powers in all of them. also everyone knows the assassinations of Iranian scientists is done by the US, and this is the purest example of terrorism ever.

Comparing US government and Hamas in terms of “who’s more of a terrorist” is plain and simple – dumb. True, all nations of the world do their wrongdoing, US and Israel included, but to compare them to Hamas? An organization which holds the ideology of “if you kill many infidels you will receive gratitude in heaven in the form of virgins for you to rape”. Seriously now.
Comparing the assassination of scientists (which you conveniently forgot to mention that were working on an Iranian nuke) with exploding inside a civilian bus or a wedding? Do us all a favor..

just like the US and Israel.

What a childish reply. You might aswell post a stick image of you throwing poo at me.
US and Israel not investing in infrastructure? Lol are you out of your mind? 1/8th of the sum of money it took to build roads just in Louisiana could probably feed the entire Gaza strip for two years. You probably meant that the US and Israel both invest highly on military, well that is true but it misses my point completely. The US and Israel already have a modern standard way of living. It would be an insult to even suggest that US and Israel does not have proper infrastructure, schools, factories and medical centers. The point I was making is that these modern things that only supply the minimum basic feature for a standard living, don’t exist in the Gaza strip, and they receive tons of money in order to have such things, yet they only invest in weaponry, bombs and smuggling tunnels. Such good leaders these Hamas guys are.

did you also mention the gas attacks Israel commited against Palistinians? or the deliberate shooting of innocent civilians, including children? no you skipped over that. you also skipped over the territorial emperialism, and while you’ve been relentlessly using “defence” before, now all of a sudden the word “defence” is completely absent from your text. did you realise that?

What gas attacks? What deliberate shooting of innocent civilians, children included?
What makes you think someone in the IDF or the Israeli government sleeps better at night after killing innocent children? What purpose does that serve for the Israeli state? It serves nothing. When innocents die it is almost everytime a direct result of Hamas using launch pads from within civilian population, as I showed in the previous post.
in the entire conflict, there are 3 to 5 times more Palestinian deaths than Israeli deaths. did you realise that?

So what? Just because we managed to kill more it makes us the bad guys? What on Earth is the logic in that?
If Hamas would get hold of something better to launch at Israel, you can be sure the death toll would be even, or even in their favor. Would it be ok, in your eyes, that for every random rocket launched at Israel, Israel should launch a random rocket without aiming at Gaza? Would it THEN be fair?

which is why the Palestinians elected them for government. because they just love to be terrorised from the inside as well!

Hah, shows how much you know. I guess you consider it to be democratically elected even if they tell you to vote Hamas holding an AK47 to your chest, which is pretty much what they do. Would you be surprised to find out most of the voting places in Gaza had Hamas armed representatives? Elections at it’s finest!

deplorable. but they’ve tried everything else, they’re out of options.

Lol, yes, out of options. Their other options were crashing into weddings shooting everywhere and exploding in buses. That got old for them so they picked up something more efficient that also contributes to their propaganda efforts, as it clearly shows with you.

that’s all they have. they have no formal military bases (left)

How lame. You don’t need to have a base in order not to launch from a schoolyard or a neighborhood. Do you honestly believe the crap you write?

yes, it’s the defenders fault for defending!

Haha! So it’s called defending when you hide your launch pad inside a family of 12 children’s house? Guess that’s where the term ‘Human Shields’ came, and obviously you consider it legit. No wonder we’re having this argument. Pitiful.

well that is so utterly rediculous i don’t think there’s anyone left that can still take you seriously.

I’ll just roll my eyes and say “yes dear, that’s right, my job here is done”.

Flag Post

Kph
You can’t PRODUCTIVELY talk to a wall, I already warned you…
I tried, failed, got nearly banned for trying, etc…
Oh, I GOT banned at civfanatics (I made a speedily-LOCKED thread here about them) – another outpost of idiots…

Flag Post

^and you are calling me a wall…

Flag Post
Using minorities or cheap labor is what you may stumble into in China or India. If the Muslim immigrant refugees in France or Sweden choose to work in cheap labor terms it’s nothing but coincidence. Surely you don’t think these countries (Swe, Fra) invite them refugees just so they’d have cheap labor force to work with?

i don’t think we’re talking about hordes of refugees. there are actually very few people fleeing such countries as refugees (for those, look to Africa, just below the Sahara).

and yes, these muslim immigrants mostly came to Europe as temporary workers for low-end jobs, and then stayed permanently and started bringing in their families. although some came here for College level education.

No, I mean they were met with violence from the get-go, so they naturally began to organize a defense.

yes, and what i said is the definition of “defence” that you are using.

Arabs lost grounds because Jews conquered them one after another to establish defensive positions like outposts and so on, in order to gain security by having more time to organize the next time an Arab religious nut decides it’s time to slaughter the Jews and tries to raid a community.

yes, that’s what i said. and you’re again just repeating yourself. so your argument is “your analogy is not nice”. great argument.

If you’re being surprise attacked from behind a mountain for over a month, and think to yourself “I could take over that mountain in order to set an outpost so I wouldn’t be surprised next time they attack”, it actually make sense. But I wouldn’t put it past you (or people with the same downright hatred for anything Israeli, as it appears) to consider it “VILE RUTHLESS JEWISH VIOLENCE! HOW CAN IT BE DEFENSIVE IF THEY TAKE LANDS FOR THEMSELVES! YARRGH!”.

no, you are representing facts in a completely biased manner. you assume anything Israel does is defense, while calling everything Palistinians do as attacking. and you go through strange bents to do so, and then mock me for not being as sophisticated or something in not agreeing with your wording.

it would be much easyer to word what the Palestinians do as defence, because Israel is the invading force. but anyone saying that is partial to you, while you consider your view impartial.

i treid to show how warped your way of thinking is, but all you do is say “that’s not a nice analogy” and repeat yourself. i’m sorry but i can’t argue with this level of stupidity.

Basically what I said above this paragraph applies here aswell, only this part of your post really puts an emphasis on the emotional part of how evil the Jews are in killing the Arabs. Nice one.

see, this is the problem. YOU have been wording everything the Palestinians do as evil, and everything Israel does as righteous. but when i suggest the opposite can also be done, you attack me for being anti-semetic. ARE YOU REALLY SO FUCKING BLIND YOU CAN’T SEE THE ATTROCIOUS BIAS IN THAT?

First off, the natives in which you speak of (Arab Palestinians nowdays) are not the natives of this country in any sort of way. If you would like to engage in a tiresome debate over where the name PHILISTINE came from, and who were the original inhabitants (not in any sort of way Palestinians), I’d be more than happy to join along.

ancient history. if we follow this way of thinking, only some small part of East Africa could possibly have natives. and again, the only reason i’m picking sides is because you are, and i’m showing you another way to look at it. you can’t blame me for using baised wording when you have been doing nothing but just that.

Second, the Palestinians did have a country according to the UN partition plan of Israel. Only they weren’t happy with their share and declared a war a day after. Boo frickin’ hoo, they lost miserably and now you have to argue with me online about which side is wrong and which side is right.

because, as the UN now recognises, this proposed devide was horribly unfair, with most of the supposed Palistinia having no access to water.
and just because they had less modern equipment because their allies were few and poor (and Israel only had allies our of pity) doesn’t mean they were wrong.

The Arabs offered their own plan which was declined. DUH. Ofcourse it was declined as it was extremely biased in their favor.

now you’re getting it.

Now, it would be unfair if the UN accepted the Israeli plan while declining the Arab one, but they did not, they made their own plan.

it wasn’t drafted by Saudi Arabia or something. it was drafted by Israels conscious-burdoned allies.

Oh America won that war eh? So I suppose you consider this an American victory because the weapons Israel used were Western? Haha, oh, so I suppose the weapons the Arab armies were using was home-made, completely middle eastern? Lol! The Soviet Union was arming the neighboring Arab armies to the teeth, just like US did to Israel. More so, the Soviet Union had to send in their own pilots to fly their own supplied airplanes only due to the incompetence of the Arab armies.

so they won from Soviet Russia. that doesn’t change what i said.

puhleese dude, it happened – they lost, we won, deal with it.

what does that even mean? what are you asking me to deal with? are you suggesting i’d have want THEM to win? wtf? how is this even relevant?

I hope you’re not expecting me or anyone else for that matter to cite each and every detail of one of the most tangled feud mankind has ever known in history

where did i say that?

True, all nations of the world do their wrongdoing, US and Israel included

what, really? from what you were saying, i was actually starting to believe Israel is populated solely by heroic saints.

An organization which holds the ideology of “if you kill many infidels you will receive gratitude in heaven in the form of virgins for you to rape”.

that’s not their standart creed, but yes there are elements that spew that bullshit. there are also christians in the US saying roughly the same.

Comparing the assassination of scientists […] with exploding inside a civilian bus or a wedding?

the latter is worse, but not by a lot. and the US has done worse than this current thingy.

(which you conveniently forgot to mention that were working on an Iranian nuke)

unproven. and they’re still civilians.
you are now suggesting that the alldged creating of a nuclear weapon warrants murder, while the US has actually been THREATNING TO FUCKING LAUNCH a nuclear weapon…so how high on the murder warranting list is THAT then?

What a childish reply. You might aswell post a stick image of you throwing poo at me.
US and Israel not investing in infrastructure? Lol are you out of your mind? 1/8th of the sum of money it took to build roads just in Louisiana could probably feed the entire Gaza strip for two years. You probably meant that the US and Israel both invest highly on military, well that is true but it misses my point completely. The US and Israel already have a modern standard way of living. It would be an insult to even suggest that US and Israel does not have proper infrastructure, schools, factories and medical centers. The point I was making is that these modern things that only supply the minimum basic feature for a standard living, don’t exist in the Gaza strip, and they receive tons of money in order to have such things, yet they only invest in weaponry, bombs and smuggling tunnels. Such good leaders these Hamas guys are.

going all out of your way to ad hominem attack me (again) and glorify the US and Israel, when you know i have a point. the US spends FAR too much money on military rather than fixing their issues, so accusing the Palistinian governments of this is quite hypocritical. and don’t you freaking try to tell me the US has no problems ever again, when you know bloody well they do.

their education level is appalling; their health is horrible; their crime rates for homocide surpass that of some dangerous third world nations; their economy is wavering, do i need to go on?

What makes you think someone in the IDF or the Israeli government sleeps better at night after killing innocent children? What purpose does that serve for the Israeli state? It serves nothing. When innocents die it is almost everytime a direct result of Hamas using launch pads from within civilian population, as I showed in the previous post.

so, you’re using the “who would do such a thing?” argument THIS selectively… :/

So what? Just because we managed to kill more it makes us the bad guys? What on Earth is the logic in that?

so tell me in what time in history there has ever been an innocent defender being as relentlessly subjugated unprovoked with violence in which the violator suffered more losses than the innocent defender?

if things were the way you describe them, the stats would read the opposite.

also i like your phrase “managed to kill more”.

Hah, shows how much you know. I guess you consider it to be democratically elected even if they tell you to vote Hamas holding an AK47 to your chest, which is pretty much what they do. Would you be surprised to find out most of the voting places in Gaza had Hamas armed representatives? Elections at it’s finest!

ok, so lets assume you are correct. that would mean that the Israeli and the Palistinians have a common enemy. why then does this not show in anything you are saying?

Lol, yes, out of options. Their other options were crashing into weddings shooting everywhere and exploding in buses. That got old for them so they picked up something more efficient that also contributes to their propaganda efforts, as it clearly shows with you.

what? try to form a idea before you post something. this is neither here nor there.

How lame. You don’t need to have a base in order not to launch from a schoolyard or a neighborhood. Do you honestly believe the crap you write?

no, all they have is residential areas. using civilians as live shields is a very horrible thing to do and i really hope that don’t happen often, but yes desperate measures they be. i’m not justifying it, but…ah, it’s just really awfully horrible to try to stay objective, when the whole issue is YOUR lack of objectivity.

what i’m saying is it’s not as black and white as YOU make it out to be.

Haha! So it’s called defending when you hide your launch pad inside a family of 12 children’s house? Guess that’s where the term ‘Human Shields’ came, and obviously you consider it legit. No wonder we’re having this argument. Pitiful.

that’s a horrible means of defence. but yes, they are clearly defending. all you have been doing is rationalising Israels encroaching of Palestinian territory. but rebeling against an occupier is defence for sure.

are you getting it now, that you rationalise everything Israel does and respond emotionally to everything Palistinia does, when objectively both can be done as easily? are you getting that now?

I’ll just roll my eyes and say “yes dear, that’s right, my job here is done”.

yes, you just role your eyes. you lost that one, and everyone knows it (not counting 12 yo somebody 613). that sentence you wrote is so full of biased wording, i wouldn’t even know when to start. when something is so obvious, just freaking get it or shut the hell up.

Flag Post

I think that Israel is justified is massacring Palestinian citizens because some Palestinians are terrorists, which means all of them are evil and should be killed!!

Flag Post

One last (repeated) suggestion:
Go spend a month in your beloved Palestine.
We’ll be there at your funeral, to eulogize how brave you were. :DDD
(Nothing more reasonable won’t shift your idiotic “occupation-justifies-murder-of-civilians” attitude – until you are on the receiving end of it…)

Flag Post
Go spend a month in your beloved Palestine.

you seriously are not getting me. i never said i love Palestine. not once. not even that i am on their side really. all i am saying is that there are two sides to the story, and my problem is that such get overlooked by deceptive sentimental crap.

Flag Post

YOUR QUOTES (someone’s quote your quote “my comment”):

it would be much easyer to word what the Palestinians do as defence, because Israel is the invading force.
“Even though Jews lived there ever since, had a state and a distinct nation with its distinct culture, – and Pals as a nation is a 20th century invention, with no distinct cultural or national history, let alone a state, named after a few-millennia-extinct nation, that lived in the neighboring place outside Israel, and was used by Romans to mock Israel since 2000 years ago.”

Naturally, Jews began organizing militias in order to defend themselves.
you mean they started indiscriminately shooting people based on their ethnicity. but i guess it’s ok, since you said “naturally”.
“That’s outright false and a propaganda of hate towards ‘evil Israel’.”

Note, the Jewish defense organizations back then did not capture territories in order to expand their communities but rather to have a defensive buffer zone which would prevent the non stopping raids by the Arabs on the newly arrived Jewish communities.
oh yes, sure. once you “defended” yourself and occupied one house whos resedents you killed in defence, you also have to occupy the neighbours house by driving out the neighbours by threat, to create a buffer zone so you can defend yourself against the municipal government. i understand.
“History says otherwise, go learn some.”

The UN later on gathered the representatives of the world’s countries on a vote to provide independence to Israel and declare it an official country
funny. the natives don’t have a country, but the settlers do. only Americans could think that bullshit up.
“I already said, who are more ‘native’ in this case. Also, I’d like to see Indians asking for their country – they do have the right.”

along with a partition plan for Jews and Arabs.
Jews took that plan and said OK, Arabs did not.

bias. the Natives partitioned their own compromise which was declined by the Settlers just the same way. and the UN now recognises their partition was not impartial.
“Speaking of bias… And of course, it was Israel, that attacked a dozen of Arab countries the next day, aha…”

For years, cities like Sderot in Israel were subjected to on going rocket attacks from the Gaza strip.
did you also mention the gas attacks Israel commited against Palistinians? or the deliberate shooting of innocent civilians, including children? no you skipped over that. you also skipped over the territorial emperialism, and while you’ve been relentlessly using “defence” before, now all of a sudden the word “defence” is completely absent from your text. did you realise that?
“Deliberate eating of Arab propaganda… Indiscriminating, for sure.”

Be it shooting rockets from within schools:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmXXUOs27lI
Civilian neighborhoods:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmsAttgzD80
News buildings:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt_Y_3LKCGA
And the list goes on and on and on.

deplorable. but they’ve tried everything else, they’re out of options.
“So, again, you consider deliberate murdering of children, an OPTION?”

Considering them operating from within the civilian community
that’s all they have. they have no formal military bases (left)
“They never had ANYTHING, let’s face that. They were invented, what else would you expect?”

one must think to itself who is truly responsible that when an Israeli F16 strikes down a launcher, it takes out a family with it.
yes, it’s the defenders fault for defending!
“Of course, terrorists are DEFENDING, sure…”

a launcher that shoots a rocket into Israel every 5 minutes
lol! “into Israel”. yeah. it’s all Israel now.
“I’d say, it’s rather ‘all Palestine now’…”

It’s the other way around – Hamas wants the bombing to occur in civilian places in order for the global opinion to be “ISRAEL STRUCK DOWN AN INNOCENT FAMILY’S HOUSE, KILLING 5”.
clearly they don’t need to trick Israel in making themselves look bad. Israel has proven themselves to be indiscriminate in their killing sprees with a number of incidents now.
“I’d like you to bring a single CREDIBLE source on that stupid accusation. The last one was a fake, or at least had zero credibility, like I showed with ‘child eating Pals’ and FAKE links.”

But I’ve looked through the thread, and it seems that I’m slightly confusing you with JBG, who has a much worse attitude.

Flag Post

The United States needs more countries like Israel – Proxy governments for the singular purpose of being a military scapegoat when we feel like attacking another country (i.e. Iran).

Is it wrong? Sure, but does it keep our hands clean while furthering our goals?

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

no, but it has pipelines and ports.

You, sir, are a massive idiot.
The pipelines run through several major routes to ports or to Europe- and none of them run through Israel. Most oil from the Middle East goes through the Persian Gulf, or out to Europe through Turkey from Iraq and Syria. Israel does not have any bearing on the actual oil industry (except, I suppose, that the Israeli Air Force could blow it up if they wanted to).

Flag Post

^i’m not an expert on the oiling industry, but i know a little geography, and if you were to simply look at a freaking map, you would see that clearly, Israel must be extremely attractive to the US as an ally, for their position right between most of the oil, and the mediterrainean sea. if there really is no oil pipes and no oil ports in Israel right now, which i find very hard to believe, then certainly they’re planning such. they would be stupid not to!

Persian Gulf runs right by Iran which is not very much in love with the US, and then it has to go either all around India and Malaysia and through the massive Pacific ocean, or all the way around Africa and up the Atlantic ocean, which are both very bad options.
and going around Saudi Arabia to take the Red Sea back up to pass through the Sinai canal is just stupid.

through Syria on to Turkey also doesn’t seem like a very good option while Syria is a bloodbath. it’s also the long way ’round.

Flag Post

OD
You’re an expert only in one field – stupid accusations. :D
Oil reserves
Middle East map
You can clearly see from the map, that the easiest way to make pipes is through Syria and Turkey; Israel is way to the south to be useful for EUROPE.
Also, since when building pipes on land is worse than in the sea?

In any case, all this is totally irrelevant to the general topic of Israel, cause USA has little to do with it.
(Or otherwise, Moon also has something to do, cause Jews use a semi-lunar calendar. :DDDDD)

Flag Post

i said US, not Europe. and to get to the sea you first need to reach a coast.

Flag Post

Hmmm…

Flag Post

right, and that runs right through the border between Israel and Syria, to end up in Lebanon. neither Syria nor Lebanon are allies of the US. you bet ya Israel is very important to the US for the security of that pipeline, and porting it from there would probably be a blessing to them, for avoiding Lebanon.

if that was a border of Syria and Palistina, it would be a hell of a lot more difficult, now wouldn’t it?