Cyberbullies and bullies page 4

138 posts

Flag Post

All forms of bullying should be stopped… I read a forum of a woman who’s sun was getting beaten up at school. He was in kindergarten, and sat next to a 5th grader. the 5th grader decided to beat up the kid because he wanted to sit next to the window. When the child told this to his mom, she tried talking to the bus driver. The bus driver said the child was at fault for not letting the 5h grader get the seat. Then, later, the kid got his face smashed into a metal bar at school. Their dentist said he had two dead teeth. then, one of the bullies’ brother punched gave him a bloody nose. She said they eventually took him out of the school, but that was law-suit worthy… And a 14 yo girl committed suicide after being bullied for two years.

Bullying does not build character, but emotional wounds that do not heal. Kids have bombed schools, killed students, killed themselves, and can become bullies themselves.

Flag Post

If you know someone who is getting bullied, please just tell them to ignore it and only bother with the bully if they get violent with you. It’s not worth telling on someone for a few mean words, the school/workplace probably won’t do anything even if it was a threat. In my experience, let them beat you up, don’t hit back unless you have to, then go present yourself to your boss/teacher. Generally, if you hit back, the bully will whine that you started it and assaulted them and you will be the one getting in trouble. There was a sad incident here in Perth recently where a boy was beaten up while hanging out with some people and they put him in a makeshift grave. All that bullshit about “how could they do this”, it’s human nature. Kids are cruel, sometimes no matter how much you beat your drum about morals and shit, some won’t respond to it. Humans will always return to a Lord of the Flies situation with no authority or anything to keep them in line.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameGod530:

All forms of bullying should be stopped… I read a forum of a woman who’s sun was getting beaten up at school. He was in kindergarten, and sat next to a 5th grader. the 5th grader decided to beat up the kid because he wanted to sit next to the window. When the child told this to his mom, she tried talking to the bus driver. The bus driver said the child was at fault for not letting the 5h grader get the seat. Then, later, the kid got his face smashed into a metal bar at school. Their dentist said he had two dead teeth. then, one of the bullies’ brother punched gave him a bloody nose. She said they eventually took him out of the school, but that was law-suit worthy… And a 14 yo girl committed suicide after being bullied for two years.

Bullying does not build character, but emotional wounds that do not heal. Kids have bombed schools, killed students, killed themselves, and can become bullies themselves.

Unfortunately, humans are just rotten in general, bullying is as old as the human race.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Murder_Machine:

Unfortunately, humans are just rotten in general, bullying is as old as the human race.

Un fortunately, NOT ALL HUMANS are just rotten in general & have much compassion as well as strength of determination that those around them will not suffer the degradation of being treated thusly by ASSHOLES.

Sexual harassment in the workplace (as well as schools, etc.) is now being addressed…LEGALLY. Results//progress IS BEING MADE.

Flag Post

i know, here i go again, you must all hate me by now, but seriously: almost every serious bully regrets his actions later. (at least male bullies)

so, i don’t think it can be explained by “humans are just rotten”, because then why the regrets afterwards?

i also already explained in this thread it’s also inaccurate to say “Kids are cruel”, because bullying happens in prison and old peoples nursery homes as well.

so, the “cruelty” is in the institute. think about it…

Flag Post

I (and probably YOU should) thank God that ya don’t (YET?) understand such things.

The dark, lonely, scary parts of the human mind can be very, VERY difficult to deal w/……for BOTH the individual AND those around him/er.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
^
finally somebody gets it

Flag Post

Freedom of speech, if someone pushes you, you can push back. That it’s often online changes little to nothing.

Flag Post

I think it’s horrible due to my experiences

Flag Post

I couldn’t agree more. When people come back at bullying with, “That which doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”, it’s such useless, toxic advice.

Flag Post

Damn, I remember getting bullied. Gives me the chills. Yes, I’ve been cyberbullied. People say cyberbullying is worst then getting bullied in real life. Honestly, I believe none of that.

Flag Post

Freedom of speech, if someone pushes you, you can push back.

I .. what? Do I honestly have to explain to you that is not what freedom of speech is about? Unless the definition of “push” was recently changed.

Damn, I remember getting bullied. Gives me the chills. Yes, I’ve been cyberbullied. People say cyberbullying is worst then getting bullied in real life. Honestly, I believe none of that.

Bullying is much worse than cyberbullying, as cyberbullies are incapable of getting to you physically.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Twilight_Ninja:

I couldn’t agree more. When people come back at bullying with, “That which doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”, it’s such useless, toxic advice.

Yes, I heartedly agree w/ ya, GameGod. I would even go farther to say there is a whoooole lot more negative results than the ones YOU listed.

AND, I wonder what is the bases “those ppl” use when they tout that “what-doesn’t-kill-you-makes-you-stronger” crap when it comes to bullying. Yes, some “adversity” in life is essential to developing some “strengths”….at the very least, it can remove the “rose-colered glasses”.

AND, I wonder WHO uses that kind of “overkill” method,,,,obviously the bully. I imagine some bullies actually think they are—if one uses the “kill-survive” model—doing the “wimp” a favor.

Originally posted by Darkruler2005:
author unknown: Damn, I remember getting bullied. Gives me the chills. Yes, I’ve been cyberbullied. People say cyberbullying is worst then getting bullied in real life. Honestly, I believe none of that.

Bullying is much worse than cyberbullying, as cyberbullies are incapable of getting to you physically.

Don’t forget to add that in cyber-space, ones social enviroment doesn’t know they are being bullied. I say this because I believe there is some weird “social anomaly” that goes on in social groups (often most notibly in schools) that resembles how chickens behave

“When chickens draw blood, they go a little berserk. For some reason blood sends everyone into a frenzy and they attack the wounded animal. The more blood there is, the more they attack. There is a sort of cumulative effect.”

The oppostie is typically true, too. The cheer-leaders and jocks are (falsely??) idolized “because that’s what one should do” for the “beautiful ppl”. “Smart ppl” are much less “admired”. In fact, in respone to auto bumper stickers that say: My kid is an honor student,,,,,there is this “black humor” sticker that says: My kid beat up your honor student. For this kind of person, I’m tempted to kid a huge dent in their door and leave a note that sez: My foot kicked the shit out of YOUR door.

I like to think there will be an irony to those bumper stickers when it is the honor student who, as a lawyer, is defending the bully in a court of law….lol

Flag Post

Cyberbullying and any kind of bullying or discrimination is wrong and a sin. Please pray to Jesus if you have ever bullied someone. All those victems, find comfort in that FACT that Jesus loves you!!! No one is more beautiful in His eye’s then YOU!! And don’t let anybody convince you otherwise.

PRAISE JESUS

Flag Post

It’s a sin?
Pray tell me (lol), where does it say that in the bible?

Is preaching and going on everyone’s nerves a sin too?

Flag Post

Jesus Christ says “Love thy Neighbor” and “Love thy Enemy” and “Love all those who would persucute you.” Wrath and Pride are sins.

All those who spread hatred and sin shall recive their just reward.

Flag Post

Belonging to the cool kids in highschool?
A victory in the presidential election?

Also, Jesus died for our sins, so, tata.

Flag Post

I don’t understand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MOOSEDISHES:

I was never bullied in school or around my neighborhood, at all. But I was abused at home by my Step-Mother

When I reached 9th grade I started bullying other kids, having a laugh about that shit. I can’t say I feel bad about it or anything, just that I wouldn’t do the same to the people anymore. I didn’t actually scar them or anything.

Cyberbullying doesn’t and hasn’t affected me. If anything, I’m the cyberbully in any way that I would be related to it.

You never know if you scarred them for life.I still remember in elementary school,where LOTS AND LOTS of people would bully me because I spoke with a Spanish accent or because I was different.Actually we just didn’t get along.Every day they would hurt my feelings.I still remember how it felt.

Nowadays I can combat ANY type of bullying.Thanks to them.

I guess it does build character,but bullying is one of the things that leads to children failing at school,then they turn into criminals and they become the next Hitler.

Originally posted by lSWATLLAMA:

What the hell is all this shit with cyberbullying? Why do people care if random people that they don’t know do not like them?

Now, real bullying is a problem. Bullies should have a record put on them and not be allowed to reproduce and create more bullies.

Bullying is constant harassment,one argument that hurt your feelings won’t change how you are.
But if it happens every day then…..It sucks.

Plus its not the people that are being bullied,bullies are mistreated at home all the time,by a parent or bigger brother or sister.

Bullying sucks,it has led to suicide and criminals,and even worse,that nerd you might have picked on in high school can come back and kill you.I’m serious,it has happened.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zamininc004:

I have the weirdest boner.

I have a large sense of humor,(and I understood your joke)and laugh at the sun for being so bright.

But that was uncalled for and unworthy of this thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

I have the weirdest boner.

I have a large sense of humor,(and I understood your joke)and laugh at the sun for being so bright.

But that was uncalled for and unworthy of this thread.

No, I got hard as a rock by reading that.

Flag Post

Zombie, a kid goes to school and gets bullied and you think that of me? No, I am the one who bullies.

Flag Post

Zombie, a kid goes to school and gets bullied and you think that of me? No, I am the one who bullies.

(Ok? So what am I supposed to reply in return?)

Back on topic…

Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:
Originally posted by MOOSEDISHES:

I was never bullied in school or around my neighborhood, at all. But I was abused at home by my Step-Mother

When I reached 9th grade I started bullying other kids, having a laugh about that shit. I can’t say I feel bad about it or anything, just that I wouldn’t do the same to the people anymore. I didn’t actually scar them or anything.

Cyberbullying doesn’t and hasn’t affected me. If anything, I’m the cyberbully in any way that I would be related to it.

You never know if you scarred them for life.I still remember in elementary school,where LOTS AND LOTS of people would bully me because I spoke with a Spanish accent or because I was different.Actually we just didn’t get along.Every day they would hurt my feelings.I still remember how it felt.

Nowadays I can combat ANY type of bullying.Thanks to them.

I guess it does build character,but bullying is one of the things that leads to children failing at school,then they turn into criminals and they become the next Hitler.

Originally posted by lSWATLLAMA:

What the hell is all this shit with cyberbullying? Why do people care if random people that they don’t know do not like them?

Now, real bullying is a problem. Bullies should have a record put on them and not be allowed to reproduce and create more bullies.

Bullying is constant harassment,one argument that hurt your feelings won’t change how you are.
But if it happens every day then…..It sucks.

Plus its not the people that are being bullied,bullies are mistreated at home all the time,by a parent or bigger brother or sister.

Bullying sucks,it has led to suicide and criminals,and even worse,that nerd you might have picked on in high school can come back and kill you.I’m serious,it has happened.

Flag Post

THANK THE LORD ABOVE SOMEONE GETS IT.Bullies should be locked up.

Flag Post

Cyberbullying is a complete joke; anyone who knows they get upset over things posted on the internet/facebook/other sites simply shouldn’t use the internet, it’s really as simple as that. Don’t give people the opportunity to “cyberbully” you.

Now on the subject of real bullying, more specifically suicide; this may be hard for some of you to hear, but anyone that commits suicide over being “bullied” is weak and selfish.

People need to understand that BULLYING CAN NOT BE STOPPED.
People will bully others as long as there are humans on earth.

What’s important is people need to be taught to be strong, confident, and intelligent so they can overcome bullying, rather than trying to stop an unstoppable “issue”.