was earth visited by aliens?????

160 posts

Flag Post

was earth visited by aliens in the ancient times and there weapons in the ancient times are our weapons today??

i actually believe in aliens besides how did the supernatural stuff in the past look alienish so do u people believe in it?.

Flag Post
Originally posted by orangesamurai:

was earth visited by aliens in the ancient times and there weapons in the ancient times are our weapons today??

i actually believe in aliens besides how did the supernatural stuff in the past look alienish so do u people believe in it?.

Uh… Why would you think that aliens visited Earth sometime in the past?

I don’t really know about any proof stating it’s true.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLoneLucas:

Uh… Why would you think that aliens visited Earth sometime in the past?

I don’t really know about any proof stating it’s true.

There is no proof.

Aliens doing things in the past is a lame conclusion reached by lazy anthropologists.

Their logic: “I don’t want to dig anymore, so I will say ALIENS DID IT!!”

Flag Post

I beg to disagree that there is no proof. I think there is a lot of proof and we just don’t see it. I have heard a couple of theories about our past that are really interesting. One is there was a society like us (humans) that were as or more advanced than our present society. The theory is they destroyed themselves or were wiped out by some kind of disaster. Another is that aliens actually spent time on our planet, setting up their bases in different parts of the world. Evidence of this can be found in some of the ancient buildings we find in obscure places in South America, well all over the world. Carvings on some of the ancient peoples temples and even some of the temples themselves. The truth, we don’t know for sure yet, but we may someday.

Flag Post

I think “evidence” is used loosely here. There are multiple conclusions that can be drawn from your supposed evidence, and “aliens” is less likely than “humans”. What makes one think there is an extremely advanced race in the universe that can travel light years without a sweat and then sets up extremely simple buildings on Earth just so we won’t know for sure it was them?

Flag Post

I think there’s a lot of proof and we just don’t see it.

Sir, I think I’ve spotted your problem.

Flag Post

I don’t think there is anything to say it is unlikely or improbable aliens were here, but because there isn’t much evidence on the flip side either we don’t believe it.

Flag Post

I’m not saying the pyramids were built by aliens, but the pyramids were built by aliens.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arbitor165:

I’m not saying the pyramids were built by aliens, but the pyramids were built by aliens.

Sounds legit.

Flag Post

I suppose it’s possible, but I highly doubt it.

I’ve watched a few of those ‘Ancient aliens’ type documentaries, and what they tend to do, is make a very convincing point for older civilizations being much more advanced than we think, but never give any great evidence of aliens actually coming to earth. For example, “This is clearly a sturdy design for an airplane and it was found in Egypt! Could this be PROOF that aliens visited earth in ancient times to give them said technology?

Flag Post

Sure, why not?

Flag Post

have you been watching that stupid show on history channel? might be on a different channel, im not sure.
I watched like 5 minutes of it one time and wanted to stab my eyes out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ILoveFishsticks0:

have you been watching that stupid show on history channel? might be on a different channel, im not sure.
I watched like 5 minutes of it one time and wanted to stab my eyes out.

Yeah, I can’t stand the way they say everything is proof that aliens visited earth. “There was a race of red headed giants found in a cave in America. Could this be PROOF that aliens came to earth to use gene altering technology in ancient times?”

Flag Post

Yet, we still have the other theory that man once had an advanced civilization that is gone and here we are trying to catch up to them. I heard an archeologist say once that our ancestors were a lot more advanced than we have been led to believe. Think about this, why do we keep unearthing artifacts that don’t fit in the limited past we know about?

Flag Post

Didn’t you guys see what happened in Miami? Definitely an alien attack.

Flag Post

I really don’t think aliens have ever been to Earth… I also find it very hard to believe that some advanced alien civilization capable of faster than light travel, would share it’s advanced technology with a bunch of un-advanced farmers and hunters. The British didn’t go up to the Zulu, and say " Your not as advanced as us ! Heres some gatling guns, enfield rifles, some mortars, maxim’s, electricity, medicine, steam engines, and plans to an ironclad warship!" During the Cold War, we didn’t go over to the USSR, and show them our fancy new spy planes, and bombers. We wanted to keep all of our better technology to ourselves!

I just find it hard to believe that aliens would travel across the huge vastness of space to dump super tools, and weapons on a bunch of stupid earth monkeys!

Flag Post

well there just actually hiding the PROOF there just hiding it somewhere in a secret base where alot of people know about like area 51 there not a secret anymore

Flag Post

well there just actually hiding the PROOF there just hiding it somewhere in a secret base where alot of people know about like area 51 there not a secret anymore

What proof?

Who’s hiding it?

Why?

Flag Post

What proof?

Who’s hiding it?

Why?

i don’t know there just i think there just like studying it they don’t want to release it to the public cause the media and the people will go to the places where they study stuff

Flag Post

It’s not objective proof it’s not available to the public.

Flag Post

… If you don’t know if there’s proof, why are you claiming there IS proof and someone is just hiding it?

Flag Post

Flag Post

The only things there hiding at Area 51, are stealth fighters, combat drones, and spy planes…

Now think about it, in Cold War era conflicts, if you have a plane which nobody knows how to counter, or effectivly fight, and it gets shot down. Your enemy is going to go after it, so they can figure out how to blow them out of the skies easily! You don’t want that, so your going to retrieve it, and keep those secrets away from the rest of the world.

Why should aliens be any diffirent?

Their “Spaceship Mig-21” crashes on a planet, with primitive technology compared to theres. Are you going to want those people reverse engineering your highly advanced, faster than light space ship? Hell no! they would most likely come down here and retrieve it, keeping it away from the rest of the universe! (If they can go faster than light, i assume they have the ability to retrieve some wreckage…)

Flag Post

I think you’ve just entered the state of “conspiracy theorist.”

Flag Post

I think there’s a lot of proof and we just don’t see it.

Sir, I think I’ve spotted your problem.