was earth visited by aliens????? page 5

160 posts

Flag Post

A minor digression first… The very concept of aliens is essentially undefined in terms of veritably applicable niceties. Therefore, purported evidence for the existence or other attributes pertaining to such are, by nature, indeterminate or, at least, loosely translating, metaphysically multilateral in measure of intuitive interpretation. As such, we cannot, by mere observations alone, deduce whether Earth was, in actuality, visited by aliens or not in the near/remote past. However, it is perfectly plausible reasoning to assume speculation in contextual scenario of possibilities as opposed to absolute certainty regarding such. Was Earth visited by aliens? Perhaps, but we don’t and can’t know until sentience is invoked by us in the form of alien communication as verification for our addressed claims.

On the other hand, if aliens ever visited Earth (of which is highly unlikely anyway), then we don’t know. If they never visited Earth, then we would be in the same position: belief is not scientific conduct in itself. In the first place, the existence of aliens is, relative to us, circumstantially inconsequential. As a scientist, I cannot say whether they did or not. On the other hand, as I don’t believe in aliens (lack of evidence where evidence can be collected objectively: optimal stance of personal opinion), I don’t really care at all.

Flag Post

Great galoshes, will anyone ever understand that aliens never will and never have visited Earth? I believe there’s forms of bacteria on other planets and moons, but I’m pretty sure they won’t visit us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WorufgangoSama:

Oh, you’re talking about the Sputnik. Most likely the Sputnik was designed by someone who liked that painting – why do you have to suggest the weirdest conclusions? “Jesus’s body is missing! HE MUST HAVE RESSURECTED!!!” – how about it was STOLEN? ffs

There are a lot of paints in the history who have ufo.. even in some prehistoric graffiti.. there are ufo..

Obviously, since there is a lot of shit in the sky. I see UFOs every week. People need to rememeber that UFO =/= alien spaceship – it’s just an UNIDENTIFIED object, you don’t know what it is. Even a pigeon could be a UFO if the observer has no knowledge of flying animals.

On the Sputnik thing there are many interpretations.. still through.. the “Sputink” in the painting has an eye.. but i am not fascinated by the Sputnik painting.. on the painting with the ufo which is identical to an ufo seen in 1954 by ten thousands of people you didn’t say nothing through..

I didn t use the word aliens.. i said ufo so don’t think that i go to conclusions so fast.. but i hardly believe usa or ussr had those types of vehicles in 1954 or 1400..

Last but not least you throw in the religious matter of Jesus resurection.. please don’t talk.. if u read the vangelis (a collection of 4 books which tell the story of Jesus by 4 different apostles) even there they think Jesus body was stolen.. then the story continue and other happenings convince them of the resurection..

BUT the important thing in Christian religion is not the Resurection… it is the ideas, ideals and philosophy of life etc etc..

I have seen ufos in my life.. i didn’t go around saying Aliens.. but when you see those things at that altitude doing impossible manuevers and acceleration deceleration.. it’s pretty cool…

YES I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE OF IT WITH MY HD CELL PHONE CAMERA.. and i will post it on my blog now that this thread made me remember.. lol

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Yes,aliens visited the earth…They made the pyramids.They are cats by the way.They control you with their minds.They make you feed them and pet them.Most of them are peaceful rulers of your house.But a few amount are mean and rule over YOU with an iron fist.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Yes,aliens visited the earth…They made the pyramids.They are cats by the way.They control you with their minds.They make you feed them and pet them.Most of them are peaceful rulers of your house.But a few amount are mean and rule over YOU with an iron fist.

Flag Post

lol,yep just like that…

Flag Post
Originally posted by orangesamurai:

was earth visited by aliens in the ancient times and there weapons in the ancient times are our weapons today??

i actually believe in aliens besides how did the supernatural stuff in the past look alienish so do u people believe in it?.

Being powerfully empathic, we never developed technological weapons. The Uchtrecht Conflict, one of the darkest times in our history, resulted in the loss of millions in a telepathic battle of sheer will.

Even our ability to travel in time and space is based on our advanced psionics.
It seems we have revealed too much to you, so we will have implant doubt and humor into the mind of those who read this inadvertent candor.

I simply couldn’t resist such a well phrased question, particularly when it regards my field of expertise.

Flag Post

Hey man, according to somebody613, orangesamurai’s story could be completely valid. Maybe God created Earth to LOOK like there weren’t Aliens here, but there were…
HERP DERP IM VERY SMART XDDDDDD

Flag Post

It’s possible but we have no real way of knowing as of now. I saw a video once about how it would be impossible to build the pyramids in Egypt with just man power and there is other things that didn’t quiet fit that showed the Egyptians could have been even more advanced and intelligent in some ways then we are now and incredibly far behind in other ways. Some people think it was aliens and some people think civilization got as advanced or more then we are now then were wiped out and started over, kinda like a SUPER dark age. Who knows? It’s cool to think about though and I definitely can consider it as a possibility. Probability? Not in my opinion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobbert4ever:

It’s possible but we have no real way of knowing as of now. I saw a video once about how it would be impossible to build the pyramids in Egypt with just man power and there is other things that didn’t quiet fit that showed the Egyptians could have been even more advanced and intelligent in some ways then we are now and incredibly far behind in other ways. Some people think it was aliens and some people think civilization got as advanced or more then we are now then were wiped out and started over, kinda like a SUPER dark age. Who knows? It’s cool to think about though and I definitely can consider it as a possibility. Probability? Not in my opinion.

Well nobody knows how many times Egyptians tried to build the same pyramid OVER and OVER again.I tried looking through the internet on how many pyramids have Egyptians failed to build.They don’t tell that many and IM SURE that were there thousands of pyramids built but most of them failed/collapsed early…

Its just the case of trial and error.And eventually they got it right.

Flag Post

Aliens did visit, they just left behind my annoying friend.

Flag Post

Well, if you read all those ancient books, you will realize that they always talk about “metalish birds, or dragons with hard skin that breath fire”, also about different locations in the sky that they describe very well without having advanced technology, also ¿how did they built Stonehege? ¿who made those complicated and kilometric crop circles? ¿why all the ancient cultures always talk about "god descending from the stars in “flying metalish birds”? ¿how the first human was made, when the only creation of it’s DNA was almost impossible to be achieved on nature? ¿why they always talk about monsters that only could be made by genetic manipulation? the POSSIBLE answer is that aliens visited our planet to explore and do experiments like we did on moon and we do on mars. We are not alone in the universe, we can’t deny all those sigthing around the globe.

Flag Post

Also, there is no concrete evidence but there are hints about the aliens visits in the ancient cultures, for example India,mayans,aztecs,africans, natives americans, sumerians, who accept that their gods, are from another planets or stars, in fact in India there are on “ufologists” because they accept it, it’s a part of their culture and their lives. The scientist who discovered DNA estructure,Francis Crick, said that the creation of the DNA and man itself it’s not something that could be created randomly in nature, if it where the probabilities are almost 0.

There exist another hint about it: the John Frum cult. Which is a cargo cult started on Tanna, in Vannatu part of Austalian continent. It started on the World War II, when the americans troops deployed sea bases to attack Japan, so the americans started to give things to the islander and a serviceman named John is the god of this cult, portraited as white or black, and the natives describe them as: “E like you” “E got white face” “E western man”
When the war ended, the islanders started to adore him, basing on their old believes sistem, incuding something new the “metal birds” that was the “John Frum” vehicle to give them goods, food, medicines,etc.
Examples of cargo cult activity include the setting up of mock airstrips, airports, offices, and dining rooms, as well as the fetishization and attempted construction of Western goods, such as radios made of coconuts and straw. Believers may stage “drills” and “marches” with sticks for rifles and use military-style insignia and national insignia painted on their bodies to make them look like soldiers, thereby treating the activities of Western military personnel as rituals to be performed for the purpose of attracting the cargo.

You still think that aliens visits are impossible?

Flag Post

Now, why did they left? The most probable of all theories is that, they realized that as civilization, we are destructive, we are always in war, we are inmoral, we are not wothy of them at their eyes, because they are often described as morally correct beings(except on greek culture), but that don’t tolerate the inmorality.

Another one is that they left because they came searching for resources as gold, uranium, and all of those resources used in higly advanced technology.

Some others say that maybe they where destroyed by the other “gods” or “demons” that were fighting with them for the control of earth and the human beings destiny.

We will never know, until they come back to us and tell us the truth of what happened with us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by orangesamurai:

was earth visited by aliens in the ancient times and there weapons in the ancient times are our weapons today??

i actually believe in aliens besides how did the supernatural stuff in the past look alienish so do u people believe in it?.

What do you mean, WAS? We’re all over the place, and have been for… er… um… I mean, no, of course not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheKnifeGrinder:
I have seen ufos in my life.. i didn’t go around saying Aliens.. but when you see those things at that altitude doing impossible manuevers and acceleration deceleration.. it’s pretty cool…

YES I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE OF IT WITH MY HD CELL PHONE CAMERA.. and i will post it on my blog now that this thread made me remember.. lol

Here Ya go.. posted the photos.. finally… X-Com release made me remeber.. lol

http://www.g4g.it/2012/10/12/do-you-believe-in-aliens-ufo/

Flag Post

no

Flag Post

A better question is how many times has earth been visited by aliens. There are two known aliens so far. The green and/or grey aliens with big eyes and heads. And the Reptilians. The Reptilians actually walk among us disguised as people. They manage to do this because they’re shape shifters.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:

A better question is how many times has earth been visited by aliens. There are two known aliens so far. The green and/or grey aliens with big eyes and heads. And the Reptilians. The Reptilians actually walk among us disguised as people. They manage to do this because they’re shape shifters.

They are confirmed are they? Were they confirmed by anyone not wearing tinfoil on their heads? You know, with proof…

or is “real” in this thread just anything that pops into our heads?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:

or is “real” in this thread just anything that pops into our heads?

I believe that’s the cue for those who mistake Star Trek, and Doctor who for documentaries…

Galaxy Quest has been done too many times already, so please let us not go there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:

Actually the “Greys” have small heads and very small eyes.. the big eyes and big head is their astronaut suit, if they land on earth without it the bacteria will kill them, the big black eyes are special glasses that protects their eyes from our star light, in their system the sun light is much weaker.

The reptilians are confirmed in many “stories”.. through it makes sense they evolved from dinosaurs.. maybe their planet weren t hit by an asteroid. Through tbh they could simply be like us but with green skin.. yet reptilians are more exotic or “cool”..

p.s No 1 is interested in the photo of the ufos i posted? lol

Flag Post

Zecharia Sitchcin spent his life studying the ancient Sumerians and deciphering their tablets. If you have read any of his books you will see an amazing amount of information on the possibility that aliens did visit earth. He compares much of the tablets and their stories with the Bible. He states that both intelligent design and evolution could be true.

Of course if you just dismiss Sitchicin and several others who are doing the same type of research, that is fine. But keep an open mind, read one of his books, and think about it. It is quite interesting.

Flag Post
Actually the “Greys” have small heads and very small eyes.. the big eyes and big head is their astronaut suit, if they land on earth without it the bacteria will kill them, the big black eyes are special glasses that protects their eyes from our star light, in their system the sun light is much weaker.

The reptilians are confirmed in many “stories”.. through it makes sense they evolved from dinosaurs.. maybe their planet weren t hit by an asteroid. Through tbh they could simply be like us but with green skin.. yet reptilians are more exotic or “cool”..

p.s No 1 is interested in the photo of the ufos i posted? lol

Thanks for the support. I don’t like how people troll just because they don’t like what someone else posted.