was earth visited by aliens????? page 6

160 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:
Actually the “Greys” have small heads and very small eyes.. the big eyes and big head is their astronaut suit, if they land on earth without it the bacteria will kill them, the big black eyes are special glasses that protects their eyes from our star light, in their system the sun light is much weaker.

The reptilians are confirmed in many “stories”.. through it makes sense they evolved from dinosaurs.. maybe their planet weren t hit by an asteroid. Through tbh they could simply be like us but with green skin.. yet reptilians are more exotic or “cool”..

p.s No 1 is interested in the photo of the ufos i posted? lol

Thanks for the support. I don’t like how people troll just because they don’t like what someone else posted.

Asking someone claiming something as fact for proof is not trolling. Posting something completely unsubstantiated as if it’s true however IS trolling

Flag Post
Asking someone claiming something as fact for proof is not trolling. Posting something completely unsubstantiated as if it’s true however IS trolling

Try putting two * around “IS” if you want it to show more emotion just saying. And you weren’t asking me nicely you were being rude about it. But dude no one wears tin foil on their heads, who’s dumb enough to do that? And no this didn’t pop into my head I’ve known about the reptilians existence for years now. They prefer to take the form of celebs or important people in this world. And I’m not posting in SD for a while now because I don’t like how most of the people in SD are super arrogant. I’m not talking about you by the way I’m talking about the other people on SD.

Flag Post

weren’t Reptilians Earthlings secretly governing both us and the people living on the inside of the Hollow Earth, by controlling our governments, as servants of Satan?

they make so much smoke-screens of pure BS, just to hide the real truth from us.

Flag Post

I thought the Moon was visited by space mice because it’s really made of cheese.

Flag Post
Actually the “Greys” have small heads and very small eyes.. the big eyes and big head is their astronaut suit, if they land on earth without it the bacteria will kill them, the big black eyes are special glasses that protects their eyes from our star light, in their system the sun light is much weaker.

The reptilians are confirmed in many “stories”.. through it makes sense they evolved from dinosaurs.. maybe their planet weren t hit by an asteroid. Through tbh they could simply be like us but with green skin.. yet reptilians are more exotic or “cool”..

p.s No 1 is interested in the photo of the ufos i posted? lol

Thanks for the support. I don’t like how people troll just because they don’t like what someone else posted.

Sure np. Can’t believe some people think that aliens would land “naked”.. eh eh

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

weren’t Reptilians Earthlings secretly governing both us and the people living on the inside of the Hollow Earth, by controlling our governments, as servants of Satan?

they make so much smoke-screens of pure BS, just to hide the real truth from us.

I don’t support too much the reptilian “race”, infact in my opinion they are probably just like us but with greenskin.. it is probably tv shows like “Visitors” in the ’80 that
“transformed” them in reptilians to make them cooler..

EDIT: I mean a carnivorous-reptile is more interesting than an alien-human with greenskin that to infiltrate must only change the pigments of the skin..

Flag Post

A better question is how many times has earth been visited by aliens. There are two known aliens so far. The green and/or grey aliens with big eyes and heads. And the Reptilians. The Reptilians actually walk among us disguised as people. They manage to do this because they’re shape shifters.

lol. I love this conspiracy theory

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheKnifeGrinder:

I don’t support too much the reptilian “race”, infact in my opinion they are probably just like us but with greenskin.. it is probably tv shows like “Visitors” in the ’80 that

EDIT: I mean a carnivorous-reptile is more interesting than an alien-human with greenskin that to infiltrate must only change the pigments of the skin..

that doesn’t make any sense at all. IF greenskin humans were ever changed to Reptilians, it was done precisely to make it more convincing, because greenskin humans is the most retarded idea ever. Reptilians at least are theoretically plausible.

Flag Post

I don’t support too much the reptilian “race”, infact in my opinion they are probably just like us but with greenskin.

Star Trek is not a documentary. Orion slave traders and Orion slave girls are not out there looking for customers, or merchandise.

Flag Post

First of all, I love the thread! It keeps going down, then comes right back up after awhile, and there’s always a bit of fun…anyway back on topic.

I really doubt the whole idea of aliens visiting us in the past and basically building us as we know ourselves today, in fact I find it way more believable that our ancestors were just way more advanced or creative than we give them credit for…
However! I strongly believe that there are alien life OUT there that are just as advanced as us if not a bit more. I think it’s sensible that that the rest of OUR solar system has only bacterial life, but even that is not entirely supported.
Neptune as far as we know has all the ingredients for life, some people are saying that maybe one day we’ll reach Neptune and there’ll be fish and whales swimming around, but, WE’LL NEVER KNOW TILL WE GET THERE!
But still I hold that the Universe is just too massive to hold only us, bacterial- and Primitive life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wolf654:

First of all, I love the thread! It keeps going down, then comes right back up after awhile, and there’s always a bit of fun…anyway back on topic.

I really doubt the whole idea of aliens visiting us in the past and basically building us as we know ourselves today, in fact I find it way more believable that our ancestors were just way more advanced or creative than we give them credit for…
However! I strongly believe that there are alien life OUT there that are just as advanced as us if not a bit more. I think it’s sensible that that the rest of OUR solar system has only bacterial life, but even that is not entirely supported.
Neptune as far as we know has all the ingredients for life, some people are saying that maybe one day we’ll reach Neptune and there’ll be fish and whales swimming around, but, WE’LL NEVER KNOW TILL WE GET THERE!
But still I hold that the Universe is just too massive to hold only us, bacterial- and Primitive life.

Our solar system is full of outposts from other civilizations! Some outposts are even here on Earth! We are surronded by Empires, Confed, Republicans, Federations of Aliens!!! lol

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

I don’t support too much the reptilian “race”, infact in my opinion they are probably just like us but with greenskin.

Star Trek is not a documentary. Orion slave traders and Orion slave girls are not out there looking for customers, or merchandise.

there are also reptilians in Star Trek.. the best episode is one from the Voyager serie..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wolf654:

I resumed this thread to show the photos i took of UFOS some time ago.

Flag Post

that doesn’t make any sense at all. IF greenskin humans were ever changed to Reptilians, it was done precisely to make it more convincing, because OmegaDoom is the most retarded ever. Reptilians at least are theoretically plausible.

ye right they come to earth disguided as humans to steal human meat and water..
THIS IS RETARDED!

And why reptilians are more plausible than humans with greenskin? Your logic lol

uhm, i should inform you that this website requires a minimum age of 13, which it doesn’t seem, all of a sudden, you pass for. at any rate, i will try to explain, in the vain hope this isn’t utterly wasted on you.

many lizard species died out dozens of millions of years ago. we don’t quite know how, and have no reason to assume this was very sudden. considering we have only been technologically evolved enough to leave any footprint of sapient thought for the past few centuries, and even any of that is not likely to remain detectable at all after millions of years, it is entirely possible that some lizard species evolved to become sapient and technological like we evolved that way from primate mammals all that long ago. it is nowhere indicated from what we know about the lizard species we’ve found out, but we know only so little about life back then anything could be possible.

it is entirely imaginable that at some point they left Earth for probably climatic reasons to find life somewhere more suited to them. i don’t particularly believe any of this happened, but it could have.

green-skinned humans on the other hand, just simply doesn’t make any sense. green skin-pigment is very rare in any mammals, and nothing suggests any homo species ever developed that way. it simply doesn’t fit anything we know about reality, and is highly unlikely.

Flag Post

i must have never taken notice before. but then, that was probably the right idea, which i will now resume.

Flag Post

The history channel does give some nice evidence for it. They talk about Legends and myths that seem to depict spacecraft or talk about some of the deities like Ahura-Mazda to be aliens. The discovery channel never said they discovered an alien or giant so I don’t undertand that comment but this is very possible.

I am pretty sure that aliens are real but are hidden from us because people would freak out and start a riot if they knew. People claim to see it and then get the evidence confiscated or something. The size of the universe now makes it very likely aliens exist.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

The size of the universe now makes it very likely aliens exist.

True, but that does not mean they are visiting us, infact the size of the universe would be one of the first things I would mention to argue that they are not visiting us

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

The history channel does give some nice evidence for it.

Don’t you mean “speculation?”

I am pretty sure that aliens are real but are hidden from us because people would freak out and start a riot if they knew.

So you’re taking the paranoia route, then? It’s not uncommon, at least.

People claim to see it and then get the evidence confiscated or something.

care to give specifics?

The size of the universe now makes it very likely aliens exist.

No-one’s really disputing that, but that very same size makes it just as unlikely that they’re routinely visiting us.

Flag Post

which is why they send mechanical probes…

Flag Post

which is why they send mechanical probes…

Wow. That was a real big eye opener. I’ve always liked to ponder the alien question, and am nothing if not a skeptic regarding it. I found the psychological aspects at play always very interesting. But never quite stumbled across that caveat.

Why would they come in person? I mean it can only be a simpler, safer matter to send technological surrogates. Remote viewing apparatus’ ect.

If their technology is so advanced that they are effectively invincible, then the stories of crash landings, derelict ships, ect all far apart. If that is not the case, then why would they be here in person at all?

I always found the idea that a species could cover the distance, an unbridled technological feat, and then fuck things up shortly afterwards a little tough to swallow. The idea of the bumbling, disaster prone alien that we are always catching glimpses and corpses of seemed a bit absurd.

I’d have to imagine if it is something they wished to keep secret, we would never know. If it was something they wished to make public, it could be established beyond doubt.

Flag Post

How exactly does ‘remote viewing apparatus’ work across interstellar distances? Even controlling Curiosity on Mars, means dealing with delays between three and thirty minutes – and that is only one planet over in the same star system.

For your remote apparatus to work, you are looking at an order of years, if not decades between sending the control signal, and the device moving. Assuming of course that it has antennas large enough to pick up and decipher the degraded radio signal. Also assuming your signal is mysteriously not picked up by our legion of radio telescopes, constantly scanning the stars.

there might be a few holes in this idea, methinks.