Creation vs. Evolution page 22

763 posts

Flag Post

Whoa whoa guys,quit pissing off somebody613.That’s what makes all of you D bags

Originally posted by thijser:

In your example you can ask him to show a gm power if he can’t do anything a gm can he obviously isn’t a gm. We can do the same with god to show he either doesn’t really care what we believe or that he isn’t there (or that he is a jerk).

Naturally I would say your mother.But I see that doesn’t make sense.

Originally posted by BoxBeat:

My argument is that, if your assumption is valid (it’s not under Occam’s Razor – and that everybody agrees is extremely logical), then the assumption that the Sun is, in fact, cold – and that your neighbor is Hitler – are also completely valid.
I would say they are not, I would also think you are a complete retard for thinking so since you have ZERO evidence. Do you hear me? ZERO. ZERO. ZERO. ZERO. ZERO. ZERO. ZERO.
But yeah, sure, maybe that’s like, my opinion. Maybe it’s completely fine to assume I’m actually Jesus Christ on a mission to troll people into thinking I’m not really a deity.

Yeah I guess you are a big zero zero zero zero zero zero zero

Originally posted by EPR89:
Originally posted by somebody613:

Bad English.
Meant, we both know we can’t know – but only I accept it.

Excuse me?! You are the only one in here openly NOT accepting it.

Stop talking….

Originally posted by FlabbyWoofWoof:

Somebody, did you know that the Earth is actually flat? I’m not kidding you. The Earth is flat!

Well in a way the Earth is flat.Since a sphere is actually A BUNCH OF LINES,then you are correct…(Irrelevant)

Flag Post

Your question about god,is stupid.Well,if everyone says that evolution is what made humans and not god,will you be satisfied?What about all those thousands of other thread before that questioned god?Jeez.

EDIT:THEY ALL HAD THE SAME CONCLUSION! “There is no GOD”…..If you think that,well goody for you.

That is all I have to say.Im gonna go get a bagel…Then think about putting cream cheese on it.

Flag Post

The Earth being flat is not actually irrelevant to this discussion. It’s very relevant. And the Earth is flat.

(bagel?hmmm…I’m going to make a cheese toasty.)

Flag Post

thi
WRONG!
I have no way to FORCE him to do anything a GM can.
Same with G-d – and I said this before!
You keep ignoring my clear explanation – FREE CHOICE.
The last time (hopefully): He gave us the indirect revelational evidence, so we CAN believe in Him.
He also gave an equally “strong” option (scientific interface of this world) to provide a NEGATIVE choice option.
This is done only for the purpose for us to have a TRUE choice, not being FORCED into any of them.
BOTH sides had produced fanatics that DENY the opposite option, so my explanation works PERFECTLY.

FWW
You’re clowning around.
This is not only insulting but also stupid and showing YOUR immaturity…
You’re welcome to continue.

Zomb
Calm down, it’s useless against SOME
They’re too set in their own OPINION to listen to ANYONE

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Zomb
RELAX!
You aren’t helping anyone AND you are ruining your health/nerves… :(
(If you think I don’t want to start cursing aloud sometimes… But it would be pointless – only LOGIC can destroy BIAS.)

Flag Post

Wait I’m clowinging around? I say that the earth is flat and I’m clowing around? You say that fossils are a trick….and you’re being serious? Wow double standards.

And I maintain, the earth is flat.

Flag Post

FWW
I BELIEVE what I SAY.
YOU DON’T.
You just use insulting examples to “show” how I’m “stupid”.
That’s CLOWNING aka Spaghetti Monster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlabbyWoofWoof:

The Earth being flat is not actually irrelevant to this discussion. It’s very relevant. And the Earth is flat.

(bagel?hmmm…I’m going to make a cheese toasty.)

No,that is not relevant.I say this to make you do extra work in proving me wrong.

(Ima make my bagel better than your cheese toasty.)

Now to eat my bagel………No comments from here on out.

Flag Post

FWW
I BELIEVE what I SAY.
YOU DON’T.
You just use insulting examples to “show” how I’m “stupid”.
That’s CLOWNING aka Spaghetti Monster.

No way. The Earth is flat, I don’t care how you try to put me down, insult me. It isn’t going to work. I know the truth. If you could just open your mind you’d understand as well.

Flag Post

FWW
Keep doing it.
You’re getting funnier with each post.
I think I can recommend you a circus pretty soon. :DDD

Flag Post

Well, it depends on the attitude. You think mocking me is the best way to beat my argument? That’s increbibly childish and you are wrong. Mock me, but you don’t change the fact the Earth is flat.

Flag Post

IGNORING TURNED ON.

Flag Post

See you are no better than anybody else here. Close-minded. Biased. Ignorant.
You have the choice to see the truth, but you’ve beed brainwashed. It’s hard to change people like you, the system has gotten to you. But don’t worry, I know only Logic can destroy bias.

The Earth is flat. And you and nobody can prove otherwise.

Flag Post

Whether you believe in the claims you make or not doesn’t add any credibility to them.

Flag Post

EPR
Yes, but it doesn’t make me into a clown who doesn’t believe in his own trollish mockery.
I’m not mocking anyone – I’m stating my genuine belief.
Unlike SOME

Flag Post

You think I am trolling sb613?
How do you know? Wait? Do you not believe that the Earth is flat? Do you think that only someone trolling could believe that?

Flag Post

FWW
My last response in case you continue in the same attitude.
Do you believe in flat Earth? Why? What sources gave you this idea?
Have you ever mentioned it before – not just now as a “counter-attack” on my claims?
If all these questions are answered honestly, we get this:
You don’t believe it. You just used a funny (to you) Spaghetti Monster “objectively false” claim to MOCK my claims.
Or DO you believe in flat Earth? Again, WHY?
Please, back up your claim the same way I constantly do – with globally known and still accepted by at least some big group sources (of any type).
(To others – still didn’t get my point about such behavior? REALLY?)

Flag Post

Well, if you’re going to be like that. But, yes I do know that the Earth is flat. But you’re not open-minded enough to accept my facts. How do you know that the Earth is not flat? I have enough proof to back up my claim that the Earth is flat.

Flag Post

FWW
Conclusion:
You are NOT quoting/bringing any sources to back up your claim (I did, many times, and suggested even more times – if you wait a bit, I can even bring some AGAIN; CAN/WILL YOU?).
Thus – clowning and/or trolling.
OUR discussion is over.

Flag Post

Pffft! You never brought any evidence to back up your claims.
The only things you said were…
1) God made the earth look old and put the fossils there.
2) And evidence for the existence of God…you basically said because the Jews exist then God exists.

None of those are evidence.

Flag Post

I have posted this max two days ago…

(Scroll down to 11a)
This is to be explained in accordance with the dictum of R. Joshua b. Levi; for R. Joshua b. Levi said: All creatures of the creation were brought into being with their full stature, their full capacities, and their full beauty, as it says, And the heaven and the earth were finished, and all the host of them [zeba’am]. Read not zeba’am, but zibyonam [their beauty].

I can find more – and probably have posted some before too.
The above text can clearly be understood as “modding evolution into creation”.

Flag Post

You nitwit…that’s not evidence.
That would then mean that every book ever written is evidence…all religions are now validated! Even Scientology.

You have to do better than that if you don’t want people to openly mock you.

Flag Post

FWW
That’s a SOURCE.
Evidence is anything that is a source (accepted by a group of people that are sane and don’t use it as a mockery on others).
Validity of it, is another question – but the practical implication is, that you don’t even try to bring even such “evidences” – you simply burped something and continue clowning about it.
In other words, one thing is comparing the validity of different sources, and another thing is not giving any sources at all.
You keep doing the latter.
I’ll explain it easier – there are no SOURCES for the Spaghetti Monster, cause it was MADE UP on the spot as a MOCKERY.

Flag Post

FWW
That’s a SOURCE.
Evidence is anything that is a source (accepted by a group of people that are sane and don’t use it as a mockery on others).
Validity of it, is another question – but the practical implication is, that you don’t even try to bring even such “evidences” – you simply burped something and continue clowning about it.

Evidence is anything that is a source? Wrong. You don’t actually have an evidence do you? For anything?
You don’t even know what ‘evidence’ is?

I gave you evidence - fossils -- remember….and it wasn’t a quote from a book. I’ll repeat again…fossils prove evolution.