U.S. Presidential Election page 38 (locked)

1843 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darear:
Originally posted by FlabbyWoofWoof:

The polls now show Romney ahead, Republicans are happy about this…wait…hang on…I thought the polls were alll lies made up by the ‘lamestream media’?

The lamestream liberal media is still as liberal as it will ever be and is still sticking their heads up Obama’s ass. It’s just horrible how biased the media is.
And Gallup poll did oversample democrats. Dick Morris explains this quite well. He stated something to the effect that the pollsters are using the 2008 model and there will not be the same enthusiasm and hold that Obama got in that election.

Obama is going down and must go down. He is far worse than Bush.
http://battlegroundwatch.com/2012/09/16/obamas-national-lead-based-entirely-on-over-sampling-democrats/

Oh by the way JaumeBG, you have no problem with Obama committing acts of terror and unauthorized killing of innocent civilians yet chant for Romney’s death when he hasn’t even done anything yet. Nice libpocrisy there.

May I recommend

Seriously man, get a grip. I’ve never even seen jhco act so lunatic partisan. The funny thing is, Obama’s just barely a liberal, even as far as American politics go. You want to attack ‘far-left’, try Kucinich.

Flag Post

Jantonaitis, may I ask you. Is CNN predominantly liberal or conservative? Is MSNBC predominantly liberal or conservative? Come on now. You denying liberal media bias is like me denying a man landed on the moon. It’s right in front of you. I challenge you, watch Fox news. Chris Wallace, Greta Van Susteran, and Bret Baier if you don’t want to watch the more conservative news casters/ talk show hosts. Who knows, maybe you’ll agree with one of the things being discussed.

Flag Post

How is offering the most blatant, systemically biased “news” source in the major media supposed to prove anything, Darear?

CNN may not be the source of hardcore journalism it once was, but it’s also not some huge bastion of “liberal” propaganda.
MSNBC I’ll grant you; they are as blatantly liberal as FOX is conservative.

The problem is that facts tend to skew “liberal”, therefore honest reportage appears to be biased, to those who’s worldview is dictated by Rupert Murdoch’s agenda machine.

Now if we could get back on topic;
Mother of SEAL killed in Benghazi tells Romney to stop talking about her son

Stay classy, R-money. Stay classy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by softest_voice:

How is offering the most blatant, systemically biased “news” source in the major media supposed to prove anything, Darear?

CNN may not be the source of hardcore journalism it once was, but it’s also not some huge bastion of “liberal” propaganda.

The problem is that facts tend to skew “liberal”, therefore honest reportage appears to be biased, to those who’s worldview is dictated by Rupert Murdoch’s agenda machine.

I’m going to agree here that Fox, MSNBC, and and many more should be ashamed of themselves, But so should their viewers. Utter trash done for profit. You want news? go watch the stuff Romneyis cutting funding from. I’m all for cutting costs, but PBS is a truly worthy program. I’m all for cutting taxes too, but first lets balance the budget. And I really want to stop hear people complain about the rich not being rich enough. The tax burden is plenty fair.

even conservative sources admit that 1% of americans suck up 20% of all money earned.. You want to continue living in the market that made you rich and continues to make you even richer? Pay your taxes and quit feeding us the supply side BS, your current hordes of money are strong evidence you have no intention of enriching the market at your own expense.

I’m going to comment that using someone’s death for political gain is on the normal side though.
unrelated:
us military sent to jordan on syria-crisis

Flag Post

The topic you brought up is pretty unfair. One mother of a fallen American at the Benghazi compound, approved and lauded Romney for speaking well of her son. The mother of the dead SEAL is politicizing this. She could’ve privately asked Romney to stop using her son’s name and praising him but she instead used a public message and acted as if Obama was supposedly more caring than Romney.

I’m calling bull here. Obama is the reason that four Americans including Ambassador Chris Stevens, among other innocent Americans were killed overseas. He is not a president. The day after Benghazi-gate, Obama’s campaign went on to cover up the story and not admit it was a terrorist attack. No protesters were there prior to the terrorist attack. What does Obama do? He goes to Las Vegas to campaign.

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/state-department-officials-benghazi-attack-unprecedented/

Again, I implore you to tune into Fox news. Otherwise you’ll get this notion that Fox will always be this way. MSNBC and CNN are becoming far more liberal. Instead of covering the Benghazi terrorist attacks, CNN keeps airing the 47% remark Romney made. They are in the bag for Obama, it’s pathetic.

Obama never deserved to be president in the first place, much less a Senator.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The topic you brought up is pretty unfair. One mother of a fallen American at the Benghazi compound, approved and lauded Romney for speaking well of her son. The mother of the dead SEAL is politicizing this. She could’ve privately asked Romney to stop using her son’s name and praising him but she instead used a public message and acted as if Obama was supposedly more caring than Romney.

I’m calling bull here. Obama is the reason that four Americans including Ambassador Chris Stevens, among other innocent Americans were killed overseas. He is not a president. The day after Benghazi-gate, Obama’s campaign went on to cover up the story and not admit it was a terrorist attack. No protesters were there prior to the terrorist attack. What does Obama do? He goes to Las Vegas to campaign.

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/state-department-officials-benghazi-attack-unprecedented/

Again, I implore you to tune into Fox news. Otherwise you’ll get this notion that Fox will always be this way. MSNBC and CNN are becoming far more liberal. Instead of covering the Benghazi terrorist attacks, CNN keeps airing the 47% remark Romney made. They are in the bag for Obama, it’s pathetic.

Obama never deserved to be president in the first place, much less a Senator.

FOX NEWS MSNBC AND CNN ARE CERTIFIABLE GARBAGE! And not immediately recognizing the attack was a terrorist attack hardly qualifies as a cover up. for there to be a cover up there has to be something they are trying to hide. The idea that the MOTHER is the one politicizing the death is crazy. it’s clearly Romney who politicized it[he did it first anyway]. Though I’m not faulting Romney for politicizing it, it’s normal behavior in politics and he stopped when asked.

Flag Post
FOX NEWS MSNBC AND CNN ARE CERTIFIABLE GARBAGE! And not immediately recognizing the attack was a terrorist attack hardly qualifies as a cover up. for there to be a cover up there has to be something they are trying to hide. The idea that the MOTHER is the one politicizing the death is crazy. it’s clearly Romney who politicized it[he did it first anyway]. Though I’m not faulting Romney for politicizing it, it’s normal behavior in politics and he stopped when asked.

Reports showed that the intelligence agencies knew it was a terrorist attack within the first 24 hours. The Ambassador’s diary was recovered by a CNN journalist which stated he feared for his life. It was on the 9/11 anniversary for Godsake! Obama’s campaign is trying to cover it up and make it seem that it wasn’t a terrorist attack when it so clearly was. This is because Obama has made killing Bin Laden, of which he deserves little credit for, as if this is the end of Al Qaeda when this was an Al Qaeda terrorist attack.

Hillary Clinton is now taking the blame, which is rather unfair considering she was not responsible for overhearing the security briefings and placing troops on the ground to protect the U.S. embassies and consulates.

And yes the mother is politicizing this. She could’ve easily privately told Romney not to use her son’s name but instead used Romney’s comments praising her son as if it was meant as a political jab towards Obama. Romney didn’t politicize anything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:

People just ignore Darear. Based on most of his forum post’s he just likes to whine about everyone’s opinions on stuff and trolls them.

See Jantonaitis, this is a perfect example of why I react the way I do. By the way Rpoman2009, your profile reads, “Let’s just get one thing clear I’m not a troll. The people that call me a troll are all “TheDarkKight” who is trying to ruin my reputation.” -Yeah your definitely not a troll. Ignored.

Sounds like whining to me.

The only criticism I have of Rpoman is that he is a Kplus member. Elitist dog!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jantonaitis:

People just ignore Darear. Based on most of his forum post’s he just likes to whine about everyone’s opinions on stuff and trolls them.

See Jantonaitis, this is a perfect example of why I react the way I do. By the way Rpoman2009, your profile reads, “Let’s just get one thing clear I’m not a troll. The people that call me a troll are all “TheDarkKight” who is trying to ruin my reputation.” -Yeah your definitely not a troll. Ignored.

Cool, so I am whining for fighting back criticism while Rpoman2009 is happy dandy. LIBLOGIC!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darear: She could’ve easily privately told Romney not to use her son’s name but instead used Romney’s comments praising her son as if it was meant as a political jab towards Obama. Romney didn’t politicize anything.

Your telling me that If Romney talks about the dead in an event that he is leveraging against Obama it’s not political? I don’t think Romney was wrong in his actions on this subject, the mother ether for that matter. But the actions of both Romney and the mother are clearly political. I don’t understand how you could argue otherwise.

Originally posted by Jantonaitis:

Cool, so I am whining for fighting back criticism while Rpoman2009 is happy dandy. LIBLOGIC!

Keep it relevant and stay away from the name calling. All of you. at the very least Have some non name calling content in your posts.

Reports showed that the intelligence agencies knew it was a terrorist attack within the first 24 hours. The Ambassador’s diary was recovered by a CNN journalist which stated he feared for his life. It was on the 9/11 anniversary for Godsake! Obama’s campaign is trying to cover it up and make it seem that it wasn’t a terrorist attack when it so clearly was. This is because Obama has made killing Bin Laden, of which he deserves little credit for, as if this is the end of Al Qaeda when this was an Al Qaeda terrorist attack.

Hillary Clinton is now taking the blame, which is rather unfair considering she was not responsible for overhearing the security briefings and placing troops on the ground to protect the U.S. embassies and consulates.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/world/july-dec12/libya_10-10.html For those interested in the subject I think you should watch the video on the inquiry hearing. It contains information on why it was initially not thought to be a terrorist attack. Also the democrats and republicans are getting along like a house on fire.

Flag Post

I beg to differ on MSNBC AND CNN. They are not well thought of because of the bias news they give. I noticed a couple of days ago Obama called a news conference to announce something and didn’t let fox in. That tells me the other news outlets are willing to stump for him and Fox won’t.

Obama is in oops mode. He is running out of people to blame for his poor leadership. Just today I heard the State Dept. won’t fall on the sword for his blaming a video on the attack in Libya. Seems it was a planned attack and the diplomat there was begging for more guards and barbed wire fence for defense of the compound, because he new it was going to happen. He new, yet Obama had to blame a film maker for it. Always blaming someone, isn’t he?

Oops! I think I was ninjaed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:
Originally posted by Beegum:

Current events suggest that Obama has poor leadership skills or is decietful. Such includes Benghazi (“why didn’t he ask what happened?”) and unemployment numbers (“why has he accepted shoddy numbers for years?”). These are things that a normal mid manager would ask… well, really the higher level the quicker they would ask, and crappy managers might fail to have the insight to question the dynamics of this stuff they rely on. I suppose he could be too busy to lead. Maybe he’s been campaigning to long to manage the country… did we elect a guy that would do that, do we want him again?

The first of that paragraph is pretty much BULLSHIT.

That in bold: Do we want a man who’s agenda is again that which got us into trouble in the first place?

I don’t believe Romney was president in the past. Are you and Obama blaming him for the economy now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jhco50:
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:
Originally posted by Beegum:

Current events suggest that Obama has poor leadership skills or is decietful. Such includes Benghazi (“why didn’t he ask what happened?”) and unemployment numbers (“why has he accepted shoddy numbers for years?”). These are things that a normal mid manager would ask… well, really the higher level the quicker they would ask, and crappy managers might fail to have the insight to question the dynamics of this stuff they rely on. I suppose he could be too busy to lead. Maybe he’s been campaigning to long to manage the country… did we elect a guy that would do that, do we want him again?

The first of that paragraph is pretty much BULLSHIT.

That in bold: Do we want a man who’s agenda is again that which got us into trouble in the first place?

I don’t believe Romney was president in the past. Are you and Obama blaming him for the economy now?

YOU really don’t pay very good attention to what is being said on this forum….do ya?
Could it be that ya just don’t have yer EARS open as well as yer MIND?

Flag Post

Well, I pay enough attention to hear Obama admit to being Muslim. Another lie…what a leader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

Flag Post

Oh, stop. Why does it always have to turn into a partisan pissing match? Now I feel like whining.

Well, I pay enough attention to hear Obama admit to being Muslim. Another lie…what a leader.

You’re aware that this is wildly speculative and completely out of context, right? Look, if Obama says he’s a Christian, then he is. And Romney’s a Mormon. And none of this is really even relevant to the office they hold, so what’s your point?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Twilight_Ninja:

Oh, stop. Why does it always have to turn into a partisan pissing match? Now I feel like whining.

You’re aware that this is wildly speculative and completely out of context, right? Look, if Obama says he’s a Christian, then he is. And Romney’s a Mormon. And none of this is really even relevant to the office they hold, so what’s your point?

Well, if you want this to stop, control your side first rather than attacking the victim of his idiocy. Romney is a Mormon and a Christian. I’m sure Obama would switch religion if it suited him well in his reelection bid.

Flag Post

Well, if you want this to stop, control your side first rather than attacking the victim of his idiocy. Romney is a Mormon and a Christian. I’m sure Obama would switch religion if it suited him well in his reelection bid.

WTF? I don’t have a side, and even if I did, I could “control them”? That’s the whole problem; that you think that way. I never once said to anyone, “You damn liberal/conservative/moderate/libertarian” so I don’t see why anyone else has to do it.

Flag Post

Per usual, YOU “cherry pick” whatever crap ya think will support YOUR very lame “conservative, hate-Obama” diatribe.

Did ya not read the disclaimer at the beginning?
The writers, editors, producers, and publishers of this video are not stating, claiming, or implying that Obama is a Muslim or that he himself claimed or stated to being Muslim. Rather, the writers, editors, producers, and publishers of this video ARE ONLY EXAMINING the evidence surrounding the RUMOR that Barrack Hussein Obama MIGHT BE a secret Muslim.

All that is needed to debunk this crap of YOURS is an intelligent mind.
This video is sooooo typical of how the “rabid right” operates in order to “boogeyman” the many ppl who sooooo easily fall for this kind of shit.

. Romney is a Mormon and a Christian. I’m sure Obama would switch religion if it suited him well in his reelection bid.

What does make YOU “sure” that Obama would switch religion? That is a very WILD CLAIM. One might even call it based on “hate-4-Obama”. I know I do.

Flag Post

Do you have to be Christian to be US President?

If not, what difference would it make if he was Muslim?

Flag Post

Well, if he lied about it, that would make him a secret muslim

Flag Post

lol, that secret muslim link is hilarious!

Flag Post

According to Jewish law if one’s mother is a Jew, then the son is a Jew. So what I want to know is what sill things would people be saying if We had a president who was the son of a male Muslim and a Jewish mother? Probably more of the same silly rumors.

But my point being if we accept that a religions laws for deciding who’s in the religion are the ones that matter you end up with some very odd situations like the one above. But wait here’s a better one: what if I start a new cult and say everyone is in it. well according to the religion I just made up you all just became a member of humans in favor of more pink. By the way humans in favor of more pink does not believe you can be in more then one religion at a time. Humans in favor of more pink does not believe people can leave the religion. If you wear pink even once you become a member. if any of your parents are members so are you. By becoming a member of humans in favor of more pink you leave all other religions. Those who have gotten conjunctivitis commonly known as pink eye have been the subjects of a decree by god to join our religion. The burden of proof that nether you nor any of your ancestors back to the beginning of time lies on the individual to prove. If you can prove this we recognize we where in error and your joining the religion is retroactively taken back.

What’s up with the article saying Islam is getting a free pass? Funny I’ve never heard it put that way even when we tolerate stuff like this. We have freedom of religion. Freedom of speech. That means we can’t block a religion or label it as evil. There is no such thing in this country as giving a religion a free pass. Saying something like that implies that on 9/11/2001 America was attacked by Islam. I CAN NOT EXPRESS STRONGLY ENOUGH HOW WRONG THAT IDEA IS. AMERICA WAS ATTACKED BY AL-QAEDA. AL-QAEDA PRACTICES A KIND OF ISLAMIC EXTREMISM. EVEN IF THEY PRACTICED MAINSTREAM ISLAM TO SAY THAT WE WHERE ATTACKED BY ISLAM WOULD BE IMPLYING THAT WHENEVER AMERICA which is majority christian ATTACKS SOMEONE CHRISTIANITY IS ATTACKING SOMEONE. THIS KIND OF NONSENSE CONTRIBUTES TO BEHAVIOR WHERE WE STOP SEEING OUR ENEMIES AS HUMANS WE MIGHT ONE DAY MAKE PEACE WITH AND DRIVES WARS OF ANNIHILATION. WE MUST NOT DECLARE SOMEONE AN ENEMY JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR GOD OR NATIONALITY.

Flag Post

You know…having watched (parts of) the video, if he is a secret muslim, he’s not doing a very good job. Zawahiri must be shaking his head in frustration. The whole point of being a secret muslim – taqiyya – is that you hide your actual beliefs to pass under the radar.

AMERICA WAS ATTACKED BY THE TALIBAN.

No. AQ ≠ Taliban.