U.S. Presidential Election page 74 (locked)

1843 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:" but there is something impeding my ability to communicate simple ideas with her."
As in:….nothing impeding HER ABILITY,,,
JUST YOURS.
LOL

That’s exactly correct. I understand her communication. She does not understand my communication. Others here understand my communication. Others here understand her communication. The only “link” that seems to NOT make it is when she reads what I type. Everyone else understands what I’m saying. She does not. Something is impeding my ability to communicate ideas with her. That “something” could be her inebriation level, or her language barrier, or any number of things I could list, or maybe something I’m not even thinking of.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyTie:
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:" but there is something impeding my ability to communicate simple ideas with her."
As in:….nothing impeding HER ABILITY,,,
JUST YOURS.
LOL

That’s exactly correct. I understand her communication. She does not understand my communication. Others here understand my communication. Others here understand her communication. The only “link” that seems to NOT make it is when she reads what I type. Everyone else understands what I’m saying. She does not. “Something is impeding my ability to communicate ideas with her.” That “something” could be her inebriation level, or her language barrier, or any number of things I could list, or maybe something I’m not even thinking of.

Flag Post

Yes, karma. My ability to communicate is impeded by something to that woman. I can see you are insinuating it being my fault, since it is my ability, but you’re resting fault incorrectly.

If you were to try to cross a river, but when you came up to the river, the bridge was washed out, you could say that something is impeding your ability to cross that river. That “something” would be that the bridge is washed out. Somewhere between me and vika, the bridge is washed out. That doesn’t mean that I am at fault for my inability to effectively communicate with her. It’s not as if I’m being unclear, or inconsistent. Everyone else clearly understands me.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

So getting caught up on the thread just now, I started to think “WOW, this has gotten way off-topic!”

But then the link occurred to me;
Much like the post-election GOP, MyTie is just butthurt and posting a bunch of petty nonsense, trolling.

So carry on! Your analog for the current GOP crybabies is spot on!

Flag Post

Well, I do agree that it is very very off topic. The rest of that is biased mudslinging.

Flag Post
Everyone else clearly understands me.

Lolnope.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:
Everyone else clearly understands me.

Lolnope.

Oh please. You understand what I’m saying. That doesn’t necessarily mean we reach an understanding, or that we agree.

When I say to you: “Tenco, I did not say that”, then you can read the words and make sense of them. So, stop being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

Flag Post

Oh please. You understand what I’m saying. That doesn’t necessarily mean we reach an understanding, or that we agree.

When I say to you: “Tenco, I did not say that”, then you can read the words and make sense of them.

If that’s the kind of understanding you were talking about, then anyone who’s fluent in English could understand you.

So, stop being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

I could say the same thing to you.

Flag Post

DINGDINGDING!
We have a winner!

Flag Post

Ahhh you old people can be so immature sometimes.

Flag Post

Yes, karma. My ability to communicate is impeded by something to that woman. I can see you are insinuating it being my fault, since it is my ability, but you’re resting fault incorrectly.

If you were to try to cross a river, but when you came up to the river, the bridge was washed out, you could say that something is impeding your ability to cross that river. That “something” would be that the bridge is washed out. Somewhere between me and vika, the bridge is washed out. That doesn’t mean that I am at fault for my inability to effectively communicate with her. It’s not as if I’m being unclear, or inconsistent. Everyone else clearly understands me.

He is sticking up for her. They need to do that as they sometimes bite off more than they can comfortably chew. They are trying to assassinate your character because they don’t have any real substance to argue.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jhco50:

He is sticking up for her. They need to do that as they sometimes bite off more than they can comfortably chew. They are trying to assassinate your character because they don’t have any real substance to argue.

I know of no words or phrases that can accurately defame this statement.

Flag Post

Considering there’s no real substance to most of the “arguments” that jhco/mytie/darear make…