They should just make a new forum for any discussion related to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. page 2 (locked)

40 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:
Originally posted by waffle_god:

It’s not like there are other forums you could use right?

The point is to infest as many places as we can, as hard as we can.

if they make a forum for MLP then ALL the cartoons ( and some more i can’t think of ) should have one as well
Ed Edd n Eddy
KND
Courage the cowardly dog
Fairly odd parents
Spongebob
Ren and Stimpy
Tom and Jerry
( and some others i can’t think of )
MLP isn’t “special” it doesn’t need special treatment ESPECIALLY when compared to some of the cartoons in the list

Except that FiM is revolutionizing the world

Flag Post

That’s right. It’s far easier to reckon a fucking idiot now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:
Originally posted by waffle_god:

It’s not like there are other forums you could use right?

The point is to infest as many places as we can, as hard as we can.

if they make a forum for MLP then ALL the cartoons ( and some more i can’t think of ) should have one as well
Ed Edd n Eddy
KND
Courage the cowardly dog
Fairly odd parents
Spongebob
Ren and Stimpy
Tom and Jerry
( and some others i can’t think of )
MLP isn’t “special” it doesn’t need special treatment ESPECIALLY when compared to some of the cartoons in the list

MAKING VIRGINS

ONE INTERNET AT A TIME

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tilval:

That’s right. It’s far easier to reckon a fucking idiot now.

You won’t be able to say that and live long once the rainbows of pony have consumed the world.

Flag Post

You won’t be able to say that and live long once the rainbows of pony have consumed the world.

And you still have balls to call others pathetic after typing something like this.

Flag Post

And you still have balls to call others pathetic after typing something like this.

Be careful how you speak to the Friendlord Spearezor. You may regret your words one day. The Broning Legion does not forgive.

Flag Post

Be careful how you speak to the Friendlord Spearezor. You may regret your words one day. The Broning Legion does not forgive.

Frankly, I don’t give a fuck.

Flag Post

Neither does the browning legion

Flag Post

Honestly, you all are still arguing over a thread that has been locked about 2 days ago. My god…

Flag Post

hey spear NOBODY CARES!

Flag Post

This is SD…I demand a rant about homosexuality, religion, politics or abortion being thrown in here…and I demand it now!

Flag Post

Why in the hell was this moved to SD o.O

Flag Post

I agree Ponies are serious business… but not when its filled with people from OT….

Flag Post

Why not just go a step further and make a general media forum?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator