flash game awards

8 posts

Flag Post

I think it would be a great idea to have flash game award’s on kongregate. Like every month there’s different category’s, and a flash game is chosen to be the winner of that category and they get a prize or not. That is pretty much it.

Flag Post

Wrong forum. The Kongregate forum would be better suited for this, but it is a cool idea.

Flag Post

no. no one should ever promote competition. primitive displays of dominance needs to die out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

no. no one should ever promote competition. primitive displays of dominance needs to die out.

I guess all sports should be stopped then

Flag Post
Originally posted by stickystickman10:

I think it would be a great idea to have flash game award’s on kongregate. Like every month there’s different category’s, and a flash game is chosen to be the winner of that category and they get a prize or not. That is pretty much it.

Ignoring that Kongregate already does this, and has done it for a couple of years, you mean?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:
Originally posted by Galdos:

I guess all sports should be stopped then

Good riddance.

Flag Post

Oh. I haven’t heard of kongregate doing awards like. BEST puzzle game and BEST action game. @VikaTae

Flag Post

They do however give flash game awards, which was what your original OP desired. If you wish anything else, perhaps you should pitch it to them.

Don’t bother doing so in SD, Kongregate staff come by here once in a blue moon if that. It’s not a forum they have any interest in.