2 Marines killed in Southern Afghanistan page 3

59 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Basically, punisher, what you’re doing, is reinforcing the sterotype of your country. You’re publicly behaving like the sterotype of your country that we have – vicious barbarians. If anything, you’re serving as a recruitment ad for more troops to fight these savages.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

Basically, punisher, what you’re doing, is reinforcing the sterotype of your country. You’re publicly behaving like the sterotype of your country that we have – vicious barbarians. If anything, you’re serving as a recruitment ad for more troops to fight these savages.

Originally posted by tenco1:
Originally posted by thepunisher52:

Well then this just shows idiocy and ignorance of you two.
Stereotyping a whole nation on basis of a single person.

It doesn’t realy help when that one person starts showing traits similar to what many of the radicals have.

So both of you want me to stop being me because you can’t leave your lazines and ignorance behind?
wow

Flag Post

See, statements like that, don’t help your position.

Flag Post

See, statements like that, don’t help your position.

My position? what position?

Flag Post

Your position of being a troll.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ivan62300:

Your position of being a troll.

How am I being a troll?

Flag Post

Originally posted by tenco1:

Well then this just shows idiocy and ignorance of you two.
Stereotyping a whole nation on basis of a single person.

It doesn’t realy help when that one person starts showing traits similar to what many of the radicals have.

So both of you want me to stop being me because you can’t leave your lazines and ignorance behind?
wow

I never said you should stop what you were doing, I only warned it may propagate a stereotype.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator