Believe in what you want, but base it around logic.

4 posts

Flag Post

I no religion is an over done topic in the S-discussion. But dammit, this is not about bashing god or saying why I am right; It’s about accepting everyone, look at the facts, we all came from the same thing(the same thing may differ depending on beliefs) no matter what belief you have. Why must we hate on a certain demographic of society. Just because some god deemed it a sin to be a homosexual. Or a different god deemed that everyone but this specific race is right doesn’t make it right to hate/criticize others for being who they are. It just doesn’t make sense; As our scientific knowledge increases and the more and more things regarded as fact, the more the flaws in most religions come out. But hey, sure your religion doesn’t abide by logic anymore but you can still hold the core beliefs of it (be good to people). For how I see things is not any one person is right, because there is so much more out there to learn. Why bother debating whose right, or wrong when the knowledge and facts of the topics are limited.
Just be good to eachother, co-exist, Just don’t hate because we hold different beleifs

Tl;dr read title

Flag Post

It would be so good if people actually agreed with that, no? Problem is that they don’t (they believe there is an inherent difference between superiority of individuals).

Flag Post

I might be able to shorten the OP with:
We all are “different”.
BUT, we are all in this world together.
Let’s behave like it by agreeing to disagree,
and NOT be disagreeable in doing so.

Flag Post

Now, if only we DID it…