Kongregate HACKERS (locked)

7 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Because the kongregate staff openly congratulate and kudos those manage to hack. So why would they do anything about it? Games with broken badges are routinely hacked, so it is quite easy to tell.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Because hackers are sexy
Kongregate loves the sexy sexy hackers.

Flag Post

Ones that are plain daft should be removed but as you get closer to real scores it would be very hard in many games that don’t have a fixed highest to tell if a score is legit or not. Personally I can’t really say I care, online score boards in flash games are not how I gauge my progress in life, I occasionally check the ‘friends’ tab if me and an IRL mate have been playing the same game but really I don’t care how I compare to people I don’t know, and it’s just for fun with my friend so wouldn’t care if he had a hacked score (he doesn’t, just an example)

PS, Not sure how this is ‘Serious Discussion’

Flag Post

Hacking is fun.

Dont hate it until u tried it :>

Flag Post

There are a lot of games and a lot of users on the site. More than we can monitor on a daily basis, which is why we use an automated system to remove suspicious high scores – though it can not catch them all.

So if you see someone with an illegitimate high score, please select “report abuse” on their profile to let us know.