Women are so confusing. page 3

62 posts

Flag Post

Logically speaking you have two choices:

1) Continue to stay involved in her life. Consequences: She pushes you away further.
2) Give her space. Consequences: You choose being apart of free will. She may or may not come back.

Let’s say you choose Choice 2. You now have 2 more choices:

1) Mope about being away. Consequence: You’re sad all the time until IF she comes back. But then you’re sad so she leaves. If she doesn’t come back, you get sadder.
2) Move forward on your own path. Consequence: You grow and become yourself. If she comes back, you will be your own person and ready to test if who you are is something that meshes with her. If she doesn’t come back, you know who you are, and can find someone that meshes.

IT’S LIKE A GAME. MAKE YOUR CHOICE.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: HARD

Flag Post

:( looks like it’s option 2a for me…

Flag Post
Originally posted by UZZBUZZ:

:( looks like it’s option 2a for me…

2a is easiest, but 2x is the best, slowly forget about her. Trust me, it is hard at first, but after a while you won’t notice to much.

Depending how much she means to you you may always love her in a way, but if you let it control you, it’ll kill you.

Flag Post

shrug You’ve chosen your path
Most likely, once your mind is set, that’s where you’re sticking
I just recommend 2b
Nothing much else I can contribute, other than I hope you remake up your mind

Flag Post

Pff, and she was the one who told me to never be ashamed or regret what I say. It makes it so much worse when I have basically no one else.

Flag Post

The only thing women are attracted to is confidence, unfortunately most of them settle for arrogance because it provokes a similar biochemical response.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azolf:

The only thing women are attracted to is confidence

The only thing women are attracted to

The only thing

This sounds like the sort of thinking that results in statements like “Women are so confusing.”

Not that women aren’t confusing.

They can be.

So can men.

xkcd said it best:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azolf:

The only thing women are attracted to is confidence, unfortunately most of them settle for arrogance because it provokes a similar biochemical response.

So, if there is a confident 300lb man who is severely obese, yet retains perfect confidence all women are attracted to him? Simply because he is confident?

While I do agree that women are attracted to confidence, they do not (in my experience) overlook other aspects of a man. Just being confident does not grant you anything beyond a night with a whore, more or less. A lot of women care to expressions, features, educations, shared experiences / ideas in common. My ex and I got together and hit it off mostly because we both took an interest in dancing and partying and whatnot. My confidence boosted her trust in me and the relationship.

Flag Post

I must concur that the female species of human are confusing. Take, for a powerful example, my last encounter with my to-be-wife, who rejected me yesterday morning. I helped myself into her kitchen: after which time I opened the fridge, found some eggs, found some butter, found some bacon, and found some orange juice; I opened the cabinet to find bread. I spent the following hour preparing her favorite meal, a fact I deduced over the many years I have interacted with her, a bacon and egg sandwich, with a glass of orange juice on the side. I made my way to her bedside, and violently shook her awake after setting the food on her night stand. She looked up at me with eyes glazed in shock, and said: “Who are you?! Get out of my house!” I did not even get a thank you for all of that time I spent learning about her, preparing her favorite meal for her birthday, and romantically waking her from her slumber. I suspect she enjoyed her meal nonetheless.

Flag Post

Pff, and she was the one who told me to never be ashamed or regret what I say. It makes it so much worse when I have basically no one else.

You shouldn’t regret it or be ashamed. This means a lot to you, and it hurts that things didn’t turn out how you planned. You should regret or be ashamed if you are convinced you have nobody else without even looking.

Love can be about the anticipation of having your feelings returned, try to be patient and concentrate on that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jantonaitis:

And since when is that a ‘feminine’ view?

Its not a “feminine” point a veiw but a look from the girls perspective actually not all that more of a female chiming in amongst the guys….

Flag Post

Thanks everyone, I guess all I can do until tonight is wait.

Oh, and she’s Jewish by the way.

What religion do you follow?

By her religion’s law, any children of hers are Jews by the Law of Return. It’s maternal.