Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Acorn:
Originally posted by Uberfuchs:

Date men.

Heres your answer.

Or date women but treat them right

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

feminism allows women to do whatever they want without having to take responsibility. it gives them ultimate power. it has always been a hate and world domination movement.
it is used to brainwash men into submitting to women. (“ill have to ask the wife”, “can i play poker with the guys tonight”)

start dating men :) (or eastern women)

this might help:

avoiceformen.com

Hmmmm. It appears that YOUR ideology on the subject is quite far from the more popular concept.
However, ya’re totally free to “buck the system”.
Just don’t be any too much surprised by all the negativity ya’re very, VERY likely to invoke
…especially from particular segments of the women folk.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Paain:

Okay so, here’s some anecdotal evidence. My girlfriend got sad for “no reason” last night because apparently girls do that. I thought she was being passive-aggressive because she is like that, and is also very OCD about things. So I say “Stop being passive-aggressive”(sent through text to make things clear) and she flips out and gets mad at me, and says “Don’t accuse me of things”. I say “Okay well, stop.” and she took it that I meant “stop being sad.” but I really meant “stop being difficult and just talk to me about it” because well, I was with my friend and we were boking a smole, so I was lazy with my text. After a little bit of her calling me names, I tried to explain to her about what I meant, and she didn’t buy it. So yep.

So, from a girls perspective here, and aside from all the legal matters and whatever else was said. I think what the issue is how much time you take to handle a problem. Try putting forth more effort. Then, maybe you won’t always be “the blame” But your girlfriend needs to handle her issues too, so maybe, trying sitting down and talking it out. If you really care for her, and she cares for you, itll get sorted. :)