Banksy: Artist or Vandal? page 2

43 posts

Flag Post

Banksy? Is that really you? I’ll try to solve the riddle, but no promises.

Flag Post

if it is banksy and that riddle is true then his name is owen and his birthday is july 11 1973 and he is 34 but for some strange reason i don’t think thats him..

Flag Post

I’m having my doubts, and that’s nice detective work Phore_eyes. I just noticed the first four letters of the paragraph spell out “OWEN”.

Flag Post

Following what Phore_eyes did:

*Se*ven, the movie with Brad Pitt, is awesome, I loved it. *PT*C confrences suck, don’t they? Ember means fire… I think. 7/11 is a great restaurant. 34 bottles of beer and your really not stopping. Years of magic as they say… how many “years of magic” has Disney World been operational? Old folks, smelly, eh? [this second paragraph has my birthday and my current age.

7/11 = 7 + 11?

Just theories, though.

Flag Post

Shit, I fucking forgot my password. I’ve never been good at that. I also never fucking thought you arses would figure out so quick, bitches.

Flag Post

Okay, now I completly doubt your Banksy. Both these accounts. Probably Nath, heh.

Flag Post

well they sure as hell arn’t the same guy what with banksy2 swearing while banksy is more calm.

Flag Post

i like banksy’s littke ‘prank’ when paris hiltons single camee out in britain and he replaced the front covers with pictures of dogs with her head super imoposed on them XD

Flag Post

Banksy2 never thought that people on a gaming site would work out the riddle?? Not that Banksy 2 is the same as the first Banksy, or that either of them are the real Banksy.

Flag Post

Breaking the Banksy:
The first interview with the world’s most elusive artist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/moslive/article-1024130/Breaking-Banksy-The-interview-worlds-elusive-artist.html

Possibly the first and only interview with Banksy? I’m unsure.

Flag Post

I reallly doubt that either of them are banksy. The first one seems more likely, but I’m pretty sure the second one is a fake.

Flag Post

That was probably the weakest “riddle” I’ve ever seen, and given the apparent intelligence and guile of Banksy, I really doubt that should he feel like revealing his name, that he’d do it so simply.

Flag Post

Banksys is definately an artist. There’s a big difference between a vandal and an artist, for one Banksys does not just spray his name on peoples’ homes and call it art work. He actually creates art that forces you to “think outside the box” and take another look at the life you have become so accustomed to. Check out the elephant in the room.
http://current.com/items/76346222_who_is_banksy

Flag Post

Banksys is definately an artist. There’s a big difference between a vandal and an artist, for one Banksys does not just spray his name on peoples’ homes and call it art work. He actually creates art that forces you to “think outside the box” and take another look at the life you have become so accustomed to.

Vandalism is vandalism no matter what he writes… I thought with all your libertarian discussions you guys would’ve established this already… He’s interfering with others’ property, which is replacing his personal rights with the rights of others, which should be wrong in all circumstances.

He’s a magnificent artist though.

Flag Post

Both.

Flag Post

Although its indisputable that hes an artist (Hell, I bookmarked his site a few months ago and check it out often) he doesnt have the right to paint on things that arent his. People would love to see his work, but not when it defaces peoples homes and businesses.

Flag Post

His art wouldn’t be so profound and interesting if it wasn’t vandalism.

Flag Post

Not true. Have you seen his Molotov Flowers artwork?

Banksy’s an artist, alright. He’s also a vandal, as defined by the law.