the best sports league(NFL, NHL, MLB, or NBA)

35 posts

Flag Post

There are other sports leagues out there, but those are the big four.(sorry to my foriegn friends, this question only aplies to america).

I say the NFL, because it has the most loyal fan base people stop what they are doing on sunday or monday night to watch there team play. I do not see that in any other league. Football is also the best sport to watch.

I think that MLB is second, mainly because of its history. To improve baseball, they have to cut there schudule in half, because i get sick of watching it about halfway through the year.

The NBA is third, only because it has a national broadcast almost everyday during season, even though it is the worst sport to watch.

The NHL is last, because it is not on tv over almost everynight. Hockey is my favorite sport to see in person, but the tv brodcast take away from it alot.

Flag Post

MLS.

edit:
because it is MLS.

Flag Post

NCAA.

college football and basketball FTW!

Flag Post

NCAAF!

Flag Post

i will have to go with them! NCAA FTW!

Flag Post

NCAA and the MLS are both excellent, but I’m gonna go with the CCA

Flag Post

the ncca is not a league, because it has almost every sport known to man.

people like the mls, that is the first time i have heard of that.

Flag Post

i know this but it is the only thing to watch that is good anymore

i cant wait for March Madness!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

the ncca is not a league, because it has almost every sport known to man.

but i said NAAC*F*

Flag Post

Premiership!! Oh, it’s american sports… I’ll say NHL, go Sabres XD (100% biased due to girlfriend who comes from Buffalo)

Flag Post

I’m with DazB, http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm

Same reason as Sprint gave for American hand ‘foot’ ball, except that it’s also on saturday, sunday, monday and wednesday. Of course, each team plays a maximum of 2 days from these. Wednesdays and thursdays are also for matches with other european teams, making it a lot bigger than just one country. There are also many teams from the same city (most notably London, Manchester and Liverpool) meaning great rivalries exist.

Flag Post

to watch on tv mlb cause well you know americas past time and all.. nfl sucks cause you cant go more than 3 freakin seconds without a flag, or some stupid lineman going offsides. and all the people are looking around tring to figure out whodunnit. the game should only take an hour but lookout they all stand around and stare off into space for 3. and they only play what 20 games woohoo can never wait for it to end, nhl is the best in person even though we dont have nhl over here.(i think) go t-birds!. basketball is just dumb..

Flag Post

Football! (not american!)

Flag Post

but I’m gonna go with the CCA

You are a horrible American xD

I like the NFL, but I never watch a whole game (4 hours? BS.)

I’d rather watch soccer (or football, for all you non-American folks).

Flag Post

nfl=3 hour games

college football=4 hour games

Flag Post

i enjoy the english prmier league evry once in a while,(when i can watch it) GO ARSENAL!

Flag Post

I would have to say the NBA as mine. Then Football second. NBA overrules football in my opinion becuase for one i used to play it but had to quit because of my asthma. Two is that something unpredictable can happen like a made shot from half court. Sure in football a Half Back can break a huge run but you wldnt be suprised about it. This is why i choose NBA over any other thing

Flag Post

NHL BITCHES. BY FAR THE BEST SPORT EVER.

Flag Post

I like them all but not a big fan of NCAA football so much. Arkansas was fun to watch a couple years ago, but my Steelers got Mendenhall somehow now =D

I wish that I had satellite so I could see more soccer… I wish that ESPN 2 (edit: still) showed cool random sports like Australian rules football and windsurfing too… =(

Flag Post

I find sports incredibly boring…It’s more fun to go out and PLAY the sport than to sit on your couch and watch someone else play it for you =\

It’s like watching someone play video games…It’s just not as much fun as playing yourself =\

Flag Post

I’m all about NCAA Basketball. I don’t think there’s a single event in all of sports that can even begin to compare to March Madness, with the possible exception of World Cup / Euro Cup. NCAAF is pretty cool, but the Bowl system is complete crap and will never hold the same respect and excitement of March Madness without moving to a tournament system. In general, I feel like college sports have a lot more emotion and pain in them. You’re limited to only 4 years – you have to get in, make your name, and then you’re forced out. I can’t remember seeing a professional player cry when they lose a game (I’m sure it happens, but it’s rare). Tears are common in March Madness. I think that’s a very telling fact.

Flag Post

NBA and other basketball associations have the best athletes…

Flag Post

NCAA.

college football and basketball FTW!

The pro leagues have better players, but you won’t see teams and fans as passionate about the games week in and week out as you do for college sports, especially football, and in many places basketball. SEC rules. All others are two or lower.

Flag Post

The Premiership.

Flag Post

Soccer is the best sport!!!! The Most athletic players are soccer players!!! they have the longest game and need the most energy!!! There are a lot of amazing tricks