the best sports league(NFL, NHL, MLB, or NBA) page 2

35 posts

Flag Post

None of them.

Super 15…Super Rugby!

Flag Post

MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!! SOCCER IS FOR PUSSIES IN KNEE HIGH SOCKS WHO COLLAPSE IN AGONY WHEN THEY GET TAPPED ON THE SHOULDER!!! ‘’OH LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEE, IM IN AGONY, LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE’’!!! AMERICAN FOOTBALL DEFENSIVE PLAYERS DEAL 1,600 LBS OF TACKLING FORCE!!!!

Flag Post

oh come on. this is a four year dead necro thread, about the dumbest topic ever…

but sure, go ahead.

Flag Post

UFC

Flag Post

MLG

Flag Post

The premier league in England and Wales (which is football, american people call it soccer) which is I think the most watched sports league in the world with again, I assume has the the third, fourth, fifth and sixth wealthiest teams in the world. The teams in the premier league are probably also more popular in the world and more heard of in the world than the teams in the four leagues you stated. Chelsea total wages paid 2007/8 was almost 200 million pounds according to a site I found on the net. By the way, for me, football (soccer) is the best sport and premier league is the best football league.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

MLG

Flag Post
Originally posted by unleashthemind:

UFC

Flag Post

MLS is a great league but it never gets any attention…. I hate that. Soccer players are amazing!!

Flag Post

MLB hands down!!