Music Differentiation page 2

28 posts

Flag Post

mostly “rythm and blues”. but “scandal and rebellion” is right around the corner from meaningful depth. one is inarticulated expression of discontent, the other is articulated expression of discontent.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

someone that thinks rock music is lyrically about sex, drugs and women in a meaningless way really doesn’t know what he’s talking about. in fact, it could be and sometimes is criticised for just the opposite.

</blockquotes>

Shoru500: You just proved my point. I don’t think Rock music is ALL about Sex, Money, and Drugs… but (a lot) of people think all Hip-Hop is about is Cars, Disrespecting Women, and Money. Which it’s not, only the mainstream crap.

EDIT: WHY IS MY THING IS QUOTES AS WELL?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shoru500:
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

someone that thinks rock music is lyrically about sex, drugs and women in a meaningless way really doesn’t know what he’s talking about. in fact, it could be and sometimes is criticised for just the opposite.

Shoru500: You just proved my point. I don’t think Rock music is ALL about Sex, Money, and Drugs… but (a lot) of people think all Hip-Hop is about is Cars, Disrespecting Women, and Money. Which it’s not, only the mainstream crap.

EDIT: WHY IS MY THING IS QUOTES AS WELL?

Try adding < /blockquotes > (without spaces) after what you are quoting but before your text. Sometimes there ends up being more “open quotes” than “close quotes” so it all ends up in quotes