Planned Parenthood and Republican Propaganda page 3 (locked)

56 posts

Flag Post
Of even more interest would be that the pro-life advocates would actually see that PLANNED parenthood is a sure-fire way of drastically cutting down on unwanted pregnancies—which result in either a lot of abortions and/or more ppl on welfare,,,,both of which “conservatives” are very strongly against.

I don’t have a problem with them opening up birth control access to lower-income women. I have a problem with what they do once the woman becomes pregnant. You’d think they would cover all options with the newly pregnant women, yet adoption as a viable option isn’t the choice that PP pushes.

SO, wouldn’t it make—at least “SOME SENSE” that even the staunch conservative "cold, heartLESS ppl would make at least some donation to PP?

This staunch, conservative, cold, heartless person will never willingly donate a penny to Planned Parenthood. There are plenty of other organizations who work for women’s health that don’t also condone something that I view as morally unjust.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:
Originally posted by MyTie:

Just as there is no war on women, but it proved an especially effective campaign tool by Obama.

Flag Post

Dude, you just got done nit picking at an analogy I made. If you don’t want people to be dicks toward your grammar, don’t be a dick to others.

Except that an analogy is supposed to make a point and if said analogy is flawed or doesn’t actually make a good point, then it deserves to be nit-picked, what you did was nit-pick about a single accidental proof-reading over-sight. I don’t know if you noticed, but the two actions don’t really balance out.

anyone who returns any criticism of you, you report so that admins will delete their posts.

And you’re not assuming this…

Seriously, I’m actually starting to think that people are flagging their own posts so they can talk about how unfair it is and blame others.

You don’t “fit in” to the discussions.

Does this count as Ad Homonym, because I feel like saying Ad Homonym.

Ad Homonym.

The discussions might be nasty, but you are the asshole of the beast. Your arguments are the smelly wart on the edge of the rectum.

Okay now that is an… Insult of some kind on a person’s character.

Most people simply ignore you.

Or just don’t respond. Sam thing, really.

You argue with everything, and do it poorly.

Not really, no.

If I address your concerns, you just argue with that.

Oh yes you poor, poor victim, you.

From now on, when I see that picture of that shitty car, next to “KarmaKoolKid”, I’m just going to skip over your post.

You could just get a Greasemonkey script that allows you to mute people.

I’m not even going to read the heaps of shit anymore. Don’t bother replying to my posts, or do, whatever. From now on, it’s your time you waste.

No please, tell us how you really feel.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I have absolutely no problem with giving any group money to fund smear testing, MyTie. I don’t care what their ideology is, so long as they’re improving public health.

I’ll have to agree with this. Do I have to pull out all the studies concluding that legalised abortion leads to less crime (again), and consequently less deaths?

If there is no response on the conservatives’ side, we can conclude that legalised abortion leads to less crime, less deaths, and thusly is better for society.

Well, if we killed all black people, there would also be less crime. Is it therefore a good option for society?

Flag Post

I have absolutely no problem with giving any group money to fund smear testing, MyTie. I don’t care what their ideology is, so long as they’re improving public health.

I’ll have to agree with this. Do I have to pull out all the studies concluding that legalised abortion leads to less crime (again), and consequently less deaths?

If there is no response on the conservatives’ side, we can conclude that legalised abortion leads to less crime, less deaths, and thusly is better for society.

Well, if we killed all black people, there would also be less crime. Is it therefore a good option for society?

Only that killing black people would be a crime since they are considered persons.
Also, you assume that blacks are inherently more likely to be criminals. In reality the social background many blacks grow up in is what leads to these numbers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cranbaby79:

In japan the Yakuza are considered a legitimate organization and receive contracts and business from the government and citizens. They also dabble in kidnapping, human trafficking, prostitution, etc.

When the government spends money on them for their legal purposes it allows them more finances from their own funds to use on their illegal venues. You aren’t giving them money for specifically murder and mayhem but you are still helping it happen in that case.

Sooooooooooooooooo public funds being used to pay for all services except abortion so PP main accounts can be used for abortion is ok right? Its like happily paying for the warehouse, the air conditioning, the cafeteria, and the medical care for a group of nazi’s because they build cakes and just so happen to be genocidal but paying their salaries with public funds would be “wrong.” Why not just give those funds to pay for a warehouse, the air conditioning, etc for another organization that makes cakes without the genocide?

My 2 cents. Btw I’m not a republican. I can’t stand the idea of how 2 somehow democrats and republicans all have the same cookie cutter stances on such complicated issues enough to form hardline stances on everything. i.e. why every republican or democrat have to choose separate sides on everything from schooling to yard grooming and fall in lockstep.

personally I don’t care if you are shooting live babies from a cannon on a popular Tru TV show. I just care if you use public funds to do it.

Originally posted by EPR89:Totally different point: why does everyone form unfitting analogies with Nazis? Can’t you make them… I don’t know… Baby seals or stuff like that? That way they would at lest be cute and not just embarrassingly bad.

Ok. The national baby seal killing foundation clubs hundreds of baby seals to death every day. They also use federal funding to screen women for breast cancer. Do you support the funding? It doesn’t matter what example you use.

And for those of you arguing that “baby seal killing has nothing to do with screening for breast cancer”, I’d retort that murdering unborn babies has nothing to do with screening for breast cancer either. Killing children is not reproductive health. Call the unborn baby a “fetus” doesn’t make it any less heinous, before you try.

Your retort would be pure shit then. Abortion is not murder nor can it ever be murder. Murder is not only a legal term the actual definition of murder means you have to have malice aforethought. Also stop with other shitty terms like “baby” and “child” They are wrong.

Oh. You’ve been trolling the entire time. Carry on then.