Hey, SDers (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

We Otters have declared war upon you! We will fight our overlords with spam, trolling and everything annoying!

Flag Post

FYI, your thread in OT is locked, you don’t even have the support of OT in your ‘war’ and continued trolling with such blatant intent will hopefully get you a ban

Flag Post

Ahh but I do not care for bans! Ill just use fake emails and temporary emails. So whahahahahahahahahahah

Flag Post

You would really go to all that hassle of making new accounts just to spam SD because…it makes you feel good about yourself? I’m just wondering why bother as you will be ignored and flagged in threads like the Gay Marriage thread

Flag Post
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

We Otters have declared war upon you! We will fight our overlords with spam, trolling and everything annoying!

OH, the inhumanity…the dark agony of heinously abused “power-0-the-keyboard”.

Flag Post

Doin’ a great job at it too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:

Doin’ a great job at it too.

That’s because by “we OT’ers” VoodooCoffee really means “i”.

He made a thread in OT to try and get support but it got no replies and was closed, and as we already knew VoodooCoffee is a troll then not really much he can do