Obama's Tears page 4

86 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jantonaitis:

NOW, why don’t YOU drop the utter bullshit and tell us why someone who has loved ones shouldn’t have a modicum of EMPATHY….or, at the very least…some sympathy?

lol. it’s always amusing to see you cry victim and then immediately use an ad hominem on someone else. Quote the post where I said that.

I muted him, but still have his posts on my screen. What gives?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyTie:

NOW, why don’t YOU drop the utter bullshit and tell us why someone who has loved ones shouldn’t have a modicum of EMPATHY….or, at the very least…some sympathy?

lol. it’s always amusing to see you cry victim and then immediately use an ad hominem on someone else. Quote the post where I said that.

MyTie, on this site…muting only applies to the shouts & whispers.
However, I agree, it might be nice if we had a “post hide” feature like some do.
BUT, ya can always do what I do….just man up and find the moxie to simply IGNORE that which I don’t find favorable….LOL

And yet, I see that ya still somehow manage to respond to a few of my posts…..hmmmm.

Flag Post

I hate when kids get pulled into horrible biz like this. D;

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alcaeus05:

I hate when kids get pulled into horrible biz like this. D;

Just kids?
At what age is the “change”?
What about women…
the elderly…
the sick…
the handicaped?

Flag Post

Karma, explaining the atrocities of war, during a conversation about a bunch of kids getting shot:

Originally posted by karmakoolkid:Well, MyTie….I’m sure as hell ain’t gonna do the research to dig up all the shit-numbers that will satisfy YOUR ignorance…..even in modern warfare,,,,there’s plenty, most of them undeclared. I hope ya’re capable of understanding the war atrocities around the world pre-1800’s.
10 posts later, on the same page, Karma explaining that war deaths aren’t comparable to a bunch of kids getting shot:
karmakoolkid:Are YOU gonna compare the collateral deaths of ppl we are “at war” with to the deaths of American children gunned down for no reason?

Flag Post

Karma, responding to a post responding to a post comparing kids getting shot with death in war:

Originally posted by karmakoolkid:Well, MyTie….I’m sure as hell ain’t gonna do the research to dig up all the shit-numbers that will satisfy YOUR ignorance…..even in modern warfare,,,,there’s plenty, most of them undeclared. I hope ya’re capable of understanding the war atrocities around the world pre-1800’s.

People talking about something completely irrelevant and personal on a thread about kids getting shot:

Originally posted by karmakoolkid:
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:

You can make multiple interpritations of certain posts, it’s just that mine are the right ones, and yours are stupid.

Flag Post

Karma, explaining the atrocities of war, during a conversation about a bunch of kids getting shot:

10 posts later, on the same page, Karma explaining that war deaths aren’t comparable to a bunch of kids getting shot:

karmakoolkid:Are YOU gonna compare the collateral deaths of ppl we are “at war” with to the deaths of American children gunned down for no reason?

MyTie, it’s kinda dumb & childish to cherry-pick parts of posts and plalce them together to try to make a point that isn’t accurate & true. But then, since YOU don’t read my posts in the first place, it’s rather easy to see why ya’re having some difficulty understanding the intent of two DIFFERENT posts that are responding to other posts on related but not the same issues. Frankly, I’m not gonna waste my time by further pissing down my pantleg trying to clarify the nuances ya so wanna hold up as being “proof” of some pathetic point ya “think” ya have. Hell, ya didn’t even attempt to make the point….rather, ya just made two partial posts of mine. How droll.

But, in an attempt to be “seasonally kind” to ya….I’m gonna say that ya could well be suffering from what tenco calls:

Originally posted by tenco1:

You can make multiple interpritations of certain posts, it’s just that mine are the right ones, and yours are stupid.

Flag Post

Muting somebody just stops them from messaging you and hides what they say in chatrooms. If you want to hide his posts I think there is a script for it somewhere that works for Firefox and Google Chrome.

Flag Post

good god someone lock this

Flag Post
Originally posted by Uberfuchs:

Because…?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:
Originally posted by Uberfuchs:

Because…?

Probably cuz not only is Obama a Nobel Peace Prize winner,,,,
he is now Time magazine’s Person of the Year
He probably shed a tear (of respectful joy?) upon hearing the news of these accolades.