HSBC openly laundered billions for drug cartels...

14 posts

Flag Post

…and their only punishment is a fine of 1.9 billion (5 weeks of income), and partially deferred executive bonuses. Seriously. In this thread, express moral outrage or bemoan inequality of the law, because there could not possibly exist a person that finds this to be justice. This makes the subprime mortgage crises look like child’s play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz: In this thread, express moral outrage or bemoan inequality of the law, because there could not possibly exist a person that finds this to be justice.

Hey, what if I wanted to congradulate them on creating a successful buisness model. (Gain enough profit from doing something illegal so that you can afford the fine for your illeag actions.)

Flag Post

You can’t expect your government to treat banks appropriately unless you’re Icelandic.

Flag Post

Gee, maybe we could whip up a fine batch of “jake-o flavored” indignation of welfare abuse and sprinkle it lightly on this story.

Ya know, just to provide “balance” in the ol’ story of: The rich keep on a’gittin richer and the poor….well, they fucking fell of the wagon a long while back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:

Gee, maybe we could whip up a fine batch of “jake-o flavored” indignation of welfare abuse and sprinkle it lightly on this story.

Ya know, just to provide “balance” in the ol’ story of: The rich keep on a’gittin richer and the poor….well, they fucking fell of the wagon a long while back.

Naw. The poor can still jump to the rich class if they pull off a clever scam or strike gold or something.

Which is why we should all learn to be criminals, unless we’re rich. Then we should slack.

Flag Post

“Those who steal a buckle are thieves; those who steal a country are dukes.” – Chinese proverb

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” – Animal Farm

Also, the statistics showed that for 200 drug users in US, 1 Mexican is killed in the Drug War. Think about it: Is HSBC the greatest culprit, or are the arms traders or are the drug users?

And the US Government funded people to kill innocents and abuse their corpse in Iraq…

Flag Post

I’m outraged, but not surprised. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Pulsaris nailed it, these people are corporate monarchy. They probably own and have many people strategically placed in several governments.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azolf:

I’m outraged, but not surprised. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Pulsaris nailed it, these people are corporate monarchy. They probably own and have many people strategically placed in several governments.

Yes, they do. So? I don’t see how this affects us. Which means I don’t see why we’re giving a shit about HSBC in the first place. If they want to launder money, let them. Doesn’t affect me none.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:
Doesn’t affect me none.

Then again,,,,perhaps a lot more than ya think….in ways that ya can’t even imagine.

Flag Post
Doesn’t affect me none.

Then again,,,,perhaps a lot more than ya think….in ways that ya can’t even imagine.

Like music tv and modern day life? yeah true enough.

Flag Post

Be a big company and launder billions? There goes 5 weeks of payment. Try to rob a store for some hundred dollars to feed your family? JAIL! Please tell me how the former is a proper sentence.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Camoraz:

Be a big company and launder billions? There goes 5 weeks of payment. Try to rob a store for some hundred dollars to feed your family? JAIL! Please tell me how the former is a proper sentence.

just like lower class people are put in prison for marijuana, while upper class people get away with masses of cocain, heroin and everything.

civilisation is a joke.

Flag Post

what u talkin about

Flag Post

Naw. The poor can still jump to the rich class if they pull off a clever scam or strike gold or something.

Which is why we should all learn to be criminals, unless we’re rich. Then we should slack.